Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SQuestions for the JoS Ministry (Important)

One Wire Phenomenon

So as everybody knows my surname is jewish.
I have decided to investigate this and im wondering if it will be safe for me to share everything that i find in time here on this thread.Not talking about my name or family members that still live but my forefather names and origins. Im looking for people to help me find the reason i have a jew last name.

There is a good chance that a fucking bastard jew has married its self into my family. Or there is another explanation i don't know yet.My one grandma that still lives has a complete book about our family origin and as i said before i have a BIG BIG family from both mom and dads side and it will take a lot of studying when i get it.

If lets say we do find that my ancestry has a little jewish in it or a lot what will that mean for me? And how will the ministry respond to this? I have had nothing but love for Satan,Satanism and everything that we stand for for years now and i truely hope we will live in a jew free world in the future.So my question is this,what will it mean for me if i indeed have a Jewish bloondline in me? What do i do then,do i kill myself? Please give me a realistic awnser this is extremely sensitive for me as a wannbe SS although i believe with heart and soul i am.

Do i fight on for Satan's cause knowing i will never be his child and He hates me no matter how much warfare or help i give out of my own love for His creations and will?

MY heart is here with you people it always was and i have put myself in real danger more than enough since i learnt the truth about the jews because i was stupid and thought everybody needs to know immediately what they are and what they have done and without protecting my identity or anything of the sort i was doing warfare. Only now am i starting to realise how stupid i really was to put my life in danger thinking Satanism is for everybody and everybody will jump up down with the joy of truth.

So now im asking will i be treated the same way as i am now? Or will this be another mistake like the above.
I don't want to hide anything but i don't want to be judged about it and attacked like a full blown reptoid kike should be
but if you attack me i promise i will not open up and you will lose a chance to maybe learn something new.
Im not asking to be loved as a SS if im a jew but asking people to treat me with the same kind of respect i show them. If for some reason i behave like shit yes by all means treat me like shit but i don't want to be humiliated or called names,i want it to be like professional feedback like that what you get from your doctor when he tells you you are going to die and have a week to live and he is sorry but you are not going to make it.

Jews don't belong in Satan's Army i know
A jew will never be a Satanist i know
But i have seen in very rare cases of jews helping gentiles and i might be one such case if i am a jew or i have extremely little jewish genes in me.

Im not completely useless to JoS anyway i do the FRTR,Tetra and shattering jew soul rituals.
I share some useful links in my signature so everytime i comment that link could be seen by someone who maybe needed to find the information.
I do share JoS links where i can and when i feel the need to.
Im not trolling on here neither infiltrating,i am happy to stay like this and just be here asking questions and receiving help and applauding the members who do work.
I also started translating long before this translation project started in my language
I also donated once,it was not much tho but its all i could afford at the time
And i bought a Astrology reading by Lydia which means im also supporting.

Its make no sense to me that High ranking members and people who i can feel are true SS seem to make me feel welcome and make me feel i am a SS and also i have had no real problems with them asif they cannot sense my jewishness on here and that means something right?

One of my other topics i opened was called "jewish am i"
That was the day i finally decided i am not a jew and i have nothing to worry about because Blitzkreig said something about a jew won't do work for Satan or something like that and it made sense to me until recently where the Hornet had a good point with all his attacks which made me worry what if i am although i feel he was the one behaving like a jew towards me then but that does not matter anymore. Its not like most "am i a jew attack" This time i have good reason to believe i am with my surname and other things i want to share. BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR ME AND TO THE COMMUNITY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE MINISTRY?
If it turns out i am a jew.

If all this is not safe for me is it possible i could maybe talk and share this with HP Hooded Cobra in private. If yes i will get all my family details,photos,surnames and what have you ready and share it to him but it will take time to gather . I trust Him with all my heart because he said this forum will never be used for revealing personal information even if it is a jew.

What i am scared of is that when he indeed finds me to be jewish by my bloodline that he will not even do the effort to tell me im a jew and maybe BAN or something like that without me knowing what he found. I atleast expect Him to say listen one wire you are a hooked nose kike here is the evidence now fuckoff and go die like the rat you are. Thats atleast what i expect from Him or anybody who truly is advanced and knows the jews. Im not talking about someone like the Hornet or anybody who will act out of hate but rather solid evidence, intuition and maybe some hard earned wisdom that true SS have.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

I think you should just ask the Gods about this so it is put to rest once and for all. Jews share many surnames with Gentiles, and if your appearance is not clear, then that won't be useful either.

Breath in 5 or 10 breaths of satanic blue energy. Then, focus strongly on Satan's sigil and mentally ask your question. Feel that you are speaking to him directly, not just into a sigil object. Repeat your question a few times to be sure.

The point is not how the ministry will take it, its that if you are truly jewish you are just not compatible with our religion. Its like a gentile doing jewish kabbalah, it will only ruin their soul, not make them advance spiritualy. You have to see for yourself, if you feel good when doing meditations and Rtrs then keep going.

Blitzkreig said:

I think you should just ask the Gods about this so it is put to rest once and for all. Jews share many surnames with Gentiles, and if your appearance is not clear, then that won't be useful either.

Breath in 5 or 10 breaths of satanic blue energy. Then, focus strongly on Satan's sigil and mentally ask your question. Feel that you are speaking to him directly, not just into a sigil object. Repeat your question a few times to be sure.

As i said i really do feel Satanic in heart and soul. Everything in JoS sits perfectly perfect with me EVERYTHING. Ok i will try thank you but i know the awnser will be yes but the sad truth is there are more things that i recently found out about my family.

My grandmother, the one that still lives from my fathers side who shares the same surname as me said we have no jewish bloodline we have a strong German ancestry. Then today before i made this post my grandmother who died sister told me we definitely have jew blood and there are other things aswel that i am extremely ashamed to say that makes me even worry more but i will mention it if my questions are awnsered above.

I am also the last person to carry this surname meaning if i die without having a son the surname is gone.
Do you see how serious this is for me!
I do not want children to carry this burden and if i am jew i don't want the bloodline to survive. This is extremely important to me that i find out as the person i am that wants to be 100 % white and proud of my boer bloodline. I cannot anymore be proud I bet most of you even the advanced SS will say shit this guy could actually be jewish.

From my mother's father side there is a VERY good gentile bloodline for sure and this could be the reason the jew or jews married in and fucked everything up.Which makes a lot of sense to me because thats what jews do.

They probably knew one day there is going to be powerful SS born who will destroy them if they don't weaken it. Or look these gentiles are the builders of SA lets marry their wives and sell all their property to our fellow jews and create big jewish businesses that up to this day is still in the hands of our fellow jews. Then without them really knowing we would have taken their bright white gentile children's future and left them with nothing so that we jews are the supreme rulers over them and their children for hundreds of years to come.

My questions to my original post is very important,if this is the wrong way to do it then fine i accept it and i will move on.

I have decided to investigate this and im wondering if it will be safe for me to share everything that i find in time here on this thread.Not talking about my name or family members that still live but my forefather names and origins. Im looking for people to help me find the reason i have a jew last name.

There is a good chance that a fucking bastard jew has married its self into my family. Or there is another explanation i don't know yet.My one grandma that still lives has a complete book about our family origin and as i said before i have a BIG BIG family from both mom and dads side and it will take a lot of studying when i get it.

If lets say we do find that my ancestry has a little jewish in it or a lot what will that mean for me? And how will the ministry respond to this? I have had nothing but love for Satan,Satanism and everything that we stand for for years now and i truely hope we will live in a jew free world in the future.So my question is this,what will it mean for me if i indeed have a Jewish bloondline in me? What do i do then,do i kill myself? Please give me a realistic awnser this is extremely sensitive for me as a wannbe SS although i believe with heart and soul i am.

Do i fight on for Satan's cause knowing i will never be his child and He hates me no matter how much warfare or help i give out of my own love for His creations and will?

MY heart is here with you people it always was and i have put myself in real danger more than enough since i learnt the truth about the jews because i was stupid and thought everybody needs to know immediately what they are and what they have done and without protecting my identity or anything of the sort i was doing warfare. Only now am i starting to realise how stupid i really was to put my life in danger thinking Satanism is for everybody and everybody will jump up down with the joy of truth.

So now im asking will i be treated the same way as i am now? Or will this be another mistake like the above.
I don't want to hide anything but i don't want to be judged about it and attacked like a full blown reptoid kike should be
but if you attack me i promise i will not open up and you will lose a chance to maybe learn something new.
Im not asking to be loved as a SS if im a jew but asking people to treat me with the same kind of respect i show them. If for some reason i behave like shit yes by all means treat me like shit but i don't want to be humiliated or called names,i want it to be like professional feedback like that what you get from your doctor when he tells you you are going to die and have a week to live and he is sorry but you are not going to make it.

But i have seen in very rare cases of jews helping gentiles and i might be one such case if i am a jew or i have extremely little jewish genes in me.

Im not completely useless to JoS anyway i do the FRTR,Tetra and shattering jew soul rituals.
I share some useful links in my signature so everytime i comment that link could be seen by someone who maybe needed to find the information.
Im not trolling on here neither infiltrating,i am happy to stay like this and just be here asking questions and receiving help and applauding the members who do work.
I also started translating long before this translation project started in my language

Its make no sense to me that High ranking members and people who i can feel are true SS seem to make me feel welcome and make me feel i am a SS and also i have had no real problems with them asif they cannot sense my jewishness on here and that means something right?

That was the day i finally decided i am not a jew and i have nothing to worry about because Blitzkreig said something about a jew won't do work for Satan or something like that and it made sense to me until recently where the Hornet had a good point with all his attacks which made me worry what if i am although i feel he was the one behaving like a jew towards me then but that does not matter anymore. Its not like most "am i a jew attack" This time i have good reason to believe i am with my surname and other things i want to share. BUT FIRST I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR ME AND TO THE COMMUNITY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE MINISTRY?

If all this is not safe for me is it possible i could maybe talk and share this with HP Hooded Cobra in private. If yes i will get all my family details,photos,surnames and what have you ready and share it to him but it will take time to gather . I trust Him with all my heart because he said this forum will never be used for revealing personal information even if it is a jew.

What i am scared of is that when he indeed finds me to be jewish by my bloodline that he will not even do the effort to tell me im a jew and maybe BAN or something like that without me knowing what he found. I atleast expect Him to say listen one wire you are a hooked nose kike here is the evidence now fuckoff and go die like the rat you are. Thats atleast what i expect from Him or anybody who truly is advanced and knows the jews. Im not talking about someone like the Hornet or anybody who will act out of hate but rather solid evidence, intuition and maybe some hard earned wisdom that true SS have.

What was your last name again?

Something doesnt seem right here. I dont think a jew would think like this. This sounds like a paranoid Gentile to me. A jew would know and not be overly concerned. This sounds like reasoning any gentile would give. Jews move on and continue jewing.

luis said:
The point is not how the ministry will take it, its that if you are truly jewish you are just not compatible with our religion. Its like a gentile doing jewish kabbalah, it will only ruin their soul, not make them advance spiritualy. You have to see for yourself, if you feel good when doing meditations and Rtrs then keep going.

I do them not because it feels good but because i feel its my duty. I force myself most of the time until i get in a routine then its easy sometimes i slack and get lazy then have to force myself again.

luis said:

I do them not because it feels good but because i feel its my duty. I force myself most of the time until i get in a routine then its easy sometimes i slack and get lazy then have to force myself again.
If you don't feel your meditations, this can help https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59254
Its normal some of us don't feel meditations. In the beginning I felt them more than now. Doing more physical meditations did help me.

Shanti Sananda said:

Something doesnt seem right here. I dont think a jew would think like this. This sounds like a paranoid Gentile to me. A jew would know and not be overly concerned. This sounds like reasoning any gentile would give. Jews move on and continue jewing.

Makes me feel better but still does not explain some things.
And im paranoid because how am i going to live with myself.
Knowing i will never be a SS like i want to be but a fucking Rat jew forever even if i do change it i will know the truth that it was there. People who know will know my Surname its Askenaszi Jew. They can say it if they want i don't want to. In my language its pronounced different tho and there are more than one variation.

I heard by the same woman who told me i have jew in me that the first person with that surname came from Graaff-Reinet https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graaff-Reinet
but don't know enough yet to know for sure if he was Jew but what she said and what i realised yesterday makes me very worried.

I don't want to lose my SS friends here aswel but i feel it will be wrong not to honest about it.

Shanti Sananda said:

Knowing i will never be a SS like i want to be but a fucking Rat jew forever even if i do change it i will know the truth that it was there. People who know will know my Surname its Askenaszi Jew. They can say it if they want i don't want to. In my language its pronounced different tho and there are more than one variation.

I heard by the same woman who told me i have jew in me that the first person with that surname came from Graaff-Reinet https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graaff-Reinet
but don't know enough yet to know for sure if he was Jew but what she said and what i realised yesterday makes me very worried.

I don't want to lose my SS friends here aswel but i feel it will be wrong not to honest about it.

I feel for you. Jews dont normally worry like that. I mean if they are going to be just like us on the inside, but be one, that's kinda scary, cuz anyone could be one. The enemy pumps this kinda thing into people. I really dont think a jew would worry like this. If so...that kinda sucks even if they are one.

Either way thank you for being honest.

The best thing you can do is to stop worrying and start putting effort to better yourself each and every day.

Henu the Great said:
The best thing you can do is to stop worrying and start putting effort to better yourself each and every day.

You mean meditating and stuff like that?
I cannot do warfare we are full in my grandparents house preparing for the funeral.
I also broke up with my girlfriend because she showed me no emotional support with this and started reading the bible every night and sleeping next to the tv instead of next to me.
When i get back home i will have much more time for myself and much more money to buy things like my laptop haha cannot wait!
Thanks Henu

Some surnames such as Hoffmann, Rosenberg, Steinberg, Fisher or Simpson were stolen by the jews but they are not exclusive to them, there are also gentiles with these surnames.

Henu the Great said:

I cannot do warfare we are full in my grandparents house preparing for the funeral.
I also broke up with my girlfriend because she showed me no emotional support with this and started reading the bible every night and sleeping next to the tv instead of next to me.
When i get back home i will have much more time for myself and much more money to buy things like my laptop haha cannot wait!
Thanks Henu
Excactly, and you can do spiritual warfare silently. Same goes for aura cleaning after rituals. That can be done with visualisation. And void meditation too. Like when you go to bed, or have woken up. Just lie in the bed and meditate. There really are no excuses for not doing rtrs and so on. Everyone needs to pull their weight, as the whole humanity is at stake.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks Henu
Rtrs can literally be whispered, and done while moving, bad excuse.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks Henu

Nobody told me that before.
And also there was a post by Academic Scholar and she asked is there a easy way to remember the FRTR and do it out of your head then Naked Pluto and someone else said no its not a good idea to memorize it. So how in the world am i going to do it infront of people who talk to me every few random minutes without it breaking my concentration and forcing me to talk to them i mean i people will think im a vegetable or something is seriously wrong if i ignore them when they talk to me while im staring at my phone. Also i saw another post from someone it was u or henu or one of my friends here that said if you are interupted during the FRTR then the whole ritual is fucked and you have to start over.
So no my excuse is that i did not know and if i did i am conflicted with the above reasons i gave.

Shanti Sananda said:

Dude I did some digging. Your last name is a Gentile name. Anything Stein was german, it just got taken over alot. Yours is an ashkenazi one as well, which mean it was taken over. Do you know how few german names are not also ashkenazi? Very very few are not.

I know many Stein people that are german. This Is what you are worrying about? Its kinda laughable. I thought your name was Zechariah or goldberg. Completely forget the name thing. Anything else?

I mean I'm supposedly arguing with a jew, that wants to tell me it's one, but wants to be my friend. I mean I dont think so. This sounds like enemy induced paranoia.

Shanti Sananda said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Dude I did some digging. Your last name is a Gentile name. Anything Stein was german, it just got taken over alot. Yours is an ashkenazi one as well, which mean it was taken over. Do you know how few german names are not also ashkenazi? Very very few are not.

I know many Stein people that are german. This Is what you are worrying about? Its kinda laughable. I thought your name was Zechariah or goldberg. Completely forget the name thing. Anything else?

I mean I'm supposedly arguing with a jew, that wants to tell me it's one, but wants to be my friend. I mean I dont think so. This sounds like enemy induced paranoia.

Thanks a lot my friend. 🙂

Aquarius said:
Thanks Henu

And also there was a post by Academic Scholar and she asked is there a easy way to remember the FRTR and do it out of your head then Naked Pluto and someone else said no its not a good idea to memorize it. So how in the world am i going to do it infront of people who talk to me every few random minutes without it breaking my concentration and forcing me to talk to them i mean i people will think im a vegetable or something is seriously wrong if i ignore them when they talk to me while im staring at my phone. Also i saw another post from someone it was u or henu or one of my friends here that said if you are interupted during the FRTR then the whole ritual is fucked and you have to start over.
So no my excuse is that i did not know and if i did i am conflicted with the above reasons i gave.
I'm not sure who told you that but it's wrong, the ritual doesn't lose any validity if you get interrupted.
You can do it in the bathroom with the shower on(for the noise) or when everybody goes to sleep, or wake up early, or go for a walk and do it then. If you want to do it you will do it, if you don't want you'll find all excuses you can.

Aquarius said:
Thanks Henu

Go to bathroom to do final rtr then. Or you can literally take a walk outside, and do the rituals then. When you get back, go to bathroom to clean your aura. You do not need to memorize it. Whispering or doing it in your mind is effective, this is also explained by HP HC: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

I'm not sure who told you that but it's wrong, the ritual doesn't lose any validity if you get interrupted.
You can do it in the bathroom with the shower on(for the noise) or when everybody goes to sleep, or wake up early, or go for a walk and do it then. If you want to do it you will do it, if you don't want you'll find all excuses you can.

Okay thanks the shower idea is good

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

Okay so i can do it anywhere anytime and lets say i get interupted half way and someone starts a short conversation with me then i talk to them for a minute and after that i continue where i left off with the ritual. Is this fine ? Just making sure im understanding you correctly.

Shanti Sananda said:

Thanks a lot my friend. 🙂

Paranoia is a strange thing. People get convinced they have Covid or HIV or whatever and freak the heck out. Only to get tested and see they are fine. Individuals who are prone to paranoia, wreck havoc everywhere, without meaning too. 12th house placements are indicators of this, especially moon. Another would be thinking everyone online is a jew, or people are out to get them.

Add a little bit of jewish energy into your aura, perhaps via a jewish thoughtform, and there ya go, you feel it inside. Then the thoughtform is programmed to drive the person insane with it. So your only line of defense is to FIGHT BACK!

27 FRTR+Tetra+Shattering+216 Surya. Focus on Satans Sigil and invoke his energy. Do copious amounts of void. You have to fight the attack off. Giving into in the form of paying attention to it, does what? What happens when you pay attention to a thoughtform? It grows. Empowering the soul also empowers thoughtforms.

Do little empowerment, alot of Void and Cleaning. Munka is another thing.

Aquarius said:

Okay so i can do it anywhere anytime and lets say i get interupted half way and someone starts a short conversation with me then i talk to them for a minute and after that i continue where i left off with the ritual. Is this fine ? Just making sure im understanding you correctly.
You can, but you can also tell them that you're short on time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back