Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using colored energy: pros with cons?

Shadowcat

When one wants to program their aura or engulf someone else in energy of a certain color is it true that initially it is difficult to seperate the positive effects of that color from the negative effects. ie. if one wants to use green energy to incite love and affection, will they automatically also incite jealousy and greed ect or is it possible to completely separate these?

I got the imression at first that it depends on ones intent and from what i read about using colored energy...however i am seeing and hearing the opposite is true. is there something i am doing wrong with my focus or is this just how it is?

just curious. I also dont want to play with this or hurt someone by accident

Shadowcat said:
When one wants to program their aura or engulf someone else in energy of a certain color is it true that initially it is difficult to seperate the positive effects of that color from the negative effects. ie. if one wants to use green energy to incite love and affection, will they automatically also incite jealousy and greed ect or is it possible to completely separate these?

I got the imression at first that it depends on ones intent and from what i read about using colored energy...however i am seeing and hearing the opposite is true. is there something i am doing wrong with my focus or is this just how it is?

I also think it has to do with intent aswell.

Shadowcat said:

I think what matters most, is a good affirmation, including: "In positive and healthy way..."

Can someone be totally in love with someone and be not jealous. Like you did a love spell on a men and you kiss in front of him a other men.

If this men would not care, would he truly love you?

I think some things are not seperational from each other.

Like working with fire element = the more the more hot.
You can´t work with fire and expect to get cold.

It´s not the color, it is the purpose which does include jealosy.

Probably you can create a affirmation for love without jealosy, but if the person should only be with you and no one else and you see also other people, this is like creating a love slavery spell.

Don´t say you wanted to do this, I´m just explaining it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back