Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Illuminati

Shah666

What is the procedure for illuminati brotherhood joining I want to know becouse I want to join illuminati so pls if any body knows about this then pls show me the way I need a help Hail satan

Here we go again! Open this link, it will explain the real Illuminati.

https://mega.nz/file/uGo0CByQ#IvpeYR2Di4OCoA6FZdCWKXfyYb1KAuaKyzUxVIvunWA

Shah666 said:
What is the procedure for illuminati brotherhood joining I want to know becouse I want to join illuminati so pls if any body knows about this then pls show me the way I need a help Hail satan

We have nothing to do with the illuminati, the illuminati are the enemies of Satan and we fight against them to bring them down and destroy them. And you can't join them without an invitation anyway. They invite those they choose, and they choose only rich elites for their members.

Shah666 said:

Be quick, they will be broken soon ;).

Satanism has nothing to do with the illuminati.
The illuminati is a jewish organization of which the goal is a new world order.

If you want to learn about Spiritual Satanism: WWW.JoyofSatan.com

Van Helsing said:
Here we go again! Open this link, it will explain the real Illuminati.

https://mega.nz/file/uGo0CByQ#IvpeYR2Di4OCoA6FZdCWKXfyYb1KAuaKyzUxVIvunWA

Hahah

Shah666 said:

The Illuminati (modern freemasonry) have been corrupted by the jews, now their goal is the reconstruction of the temple of solomon, which translated means: conquest of the jewish world, world communism.
They are our enemies, we have nothing to do with them.

not sure myself i heard their was a group who was trying to expose them an no one heard from them after that, my guess it is a bunch of people who do jewish rituals just like masons, they worship the ground jews stand on an if anyone even mentions jews in a negative light they literaly foams at the mouth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back