Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lydia: Question for Lydia.

Nikois666 said:
How much time does it take to deliver an astrological career assessment(CAREER CHOICES service)?

She doesn’t do Astrology professionally any more.
She punches thorough her current customers and then she will stop doing it for now.

(I am not 100% if I am right here, but this is what I understood.)
Kikes destroy the business of our SS Astrologers. If you want a good reading, you have to learn it yourself.
Or approach a trust worthy SS and make them a good offer.
(Btw, what HpHC charges are just peanuts for the work and worth they put inside) he does all the work for basically no money at all, while his time and energy is more valuable than that of his customers who don’t really appreciate the work and product they receive.
If I was him, I wouldn’t do it any more at all. It’s just not worth. He should rather rest a bit instead of doing Astrology, for ppl who don’t even appreciate that, and ask „how much longer do I have to wait?!“

What you receive isn’t something very normal, most people won’t ever be able to receive something like that, HPHC and Lydia are among the top Astrologers on earth.

And they only charge PEANUTS for their work.
They could go up to 1000€ And more for a reading, which would be more than justified. However they don’t want to rip SS their money away.

I‘d say either charge much more money for their work or don’t do it at all.
People don’t appreciate it enough, and it’s basically waste of time and energy and also money, as HPHC and Lydia receive attacks from Jews left and right.

And when ppl have to pay 1000€ they are aware of the value of those readings.

Hphc wants 50-60€ for a fucking reading. While it is very kind of him, it isn’t good to go this low.
Lydia also just wants 130$ for a natal reading.
People don’t understand them because they want so little money.

Nikois666 said:
How much time does it take to deliver an astrological career assessment(CAREER CHOICES service)?

If you've already placed the order (I think you have, unless there's someone else with a similar username to you), I am behind on orders and need to sort them out, so it is impossible to say at this time when an order will be delivered. If you have not ordered, then it might be best not to at this time.

DarkSwan said:
Nikois666 said:

She punches thorough her current customers and then she will stop doing it for now.

Kikes destroy the business of our SS Astrologers. If you want a good reading, you have to learn it yourself.
(Btw, what HpHC charges are just peanuts for the work and worth they put inside) he does all the work for basically no money at all, while his time and energy is more valuable than that of his customers who don’t really appreciate the work and product they receive.
If I was him, I wouldn’t do it any more at all. It’s just not worth. He should rather rest a bit instead of doing Astrology, for ppl who don’t even appreciate that, and ask „how much longer do I have to wait?!“

What you receive isn’t something very normal, most people won’t ever be able to receive something like that, HPHC and Lydia are among the top Astrologers on earth.

They could go up to 1000€ And more for a reading, which would be more than justified. However they don’t want to rip SS their money away.

People don’t appreciate it enough, and it’s basically waste of time and energy and also money, as HPHC and Lydia receive attacks from Jews left and right.

Hphc wants 50-60€ for a fucking reading. While it is very kind of him, it isn’t good to go this low.

Yeah, you are right. But I believe SS here on the forums do value their work. If I ever become rich, the first thing I would do is send as many donations as I could to the JoS ministry. That's just what my first thought was when I was questioned "what would you do if you ever become richie rich".

Anyways, I am still learning Astrology(rookie). I thought HPHC had closed the JoS Market, so I did not bother to visit the JoS Market. I saw that Lydia's website was still in her signature, so I thought she is active on that service.

Lydia said:
Nikois666 said:
If you've already placed the order (I think you have, unless there's someone else with a similar username to you), I am behind on orders and need to sort them out, so it is impossible to say at this time when an order will be delivered. If you have not ordered, then it might be best not to at this time.
Sorry for the double post, I accidentally misclicked submit without finishing my reply
But it would still get delivered if they have placed an order, right? I think it's okay if it takes a few months to deliver the orders. (I don't want to disclose whether I have placed an order or not. Not on the forums).

One suggestion though, will it not be better if you add the status of your services in your signature, as the availability of it?

e.g.
Astrology - Service Status: Not Available
Astrology - Service Status: Available
Astrology - Service Status: Late Delivery
Astrology - Service Status: Heave Load
Astrology - Service Status: Closed
Astrology - Service Status: Open

You can do this on the website too if you can.

Thank you.

DarkSwan said:
Nikois666 said:

I think she is just not taking orders for right now or suggesting people not create orders and is behind.
Who Charges 1000 for a reading.
Some rabbi?
I think that is excessive.
I would say about 300 or 400 would be ok provided someone is trusted and worked themselves up to that. Maybe that actually is a good idea. I mean it seems like Lydia is over worked. This would create less orders for her and make people value it more.

slyscorpion said:
I think she is just not taking orders for right now or suggesting people not create orders and is behind.
Some rabbi?
I would say about 300 or 400 would be ok provided someone is trusted and worked themselves up to that. Maybe that actually is a good idea. I mean it seems like Lydia is over worked. This would create less orders for her and make people value it more.

The readings really are invaluable. Out of 7 billion people, Lydia and HPHoodedCobra are the best on the planet. Also the most credible. Perhaps a few SS have comparable knowledge in astrology, but Lydia and HPHC are the only people of such mastery in this field that offer their knowledge as a service for others to benefit.

Besides HPs Maxine, I don’t know if anyone compares.

A long time ago HPs Maxine has done the same, offering astrology readings for SS, she stopped a few years before I dedicated, I only know because people had told me about it.

Shortly after Maxine stopped to focus on her own advancement and other Joy of Satan affairs, Lydia started her work and has been the sole active master astrologer on Earth since then pretty much, until HPHoodedCobra picked it up as well and joined the ranks as a master.

I have readings from both, they are impeccable. It’s worth more than I could ever afford.

The main issue is, people cannot afford to pay that much. Neither are they greedy for money.

So even though they know better than anyone how incredible their work is, they ask for a price that an average SS can afford since their foremost intent in doing this work was to help fellow SS understand themselves and find their path in life.

Any SS who has received a reading from them knows what kind of invaluable treasure it is.

The most amazing thing is that, the more your own insights expand and your wisdom grows as you advance, the more the reading has to offer you, and the more valuable it becomes. To this day I still gain more insights from my readings every time I re-read them, the value always growing along with myself.

It is truly masterful work.

VoiceofEnki said:
slyscorpion said:
Some rabbi?

The readings really are invaluable. Out of 7 billion people, Lydia and HPHoodedCobra are the best on the planet. Also the most credible. Perhaps a few SS have comparable knowledge in astrology, but Lydia and HPHC are the only people of such mastery in this field that offer their knowledge as a service for others to benefit.

Besides HPs Maxine, I don’t know if anyone compares.

A long time ago HPs Maxine has done the same, offering astrology readings for SS, she stopped a few years before I dedicated, I only know because people had told me about it.

Shortly after Maxine stopped to focus on her own advancement and other Joy of Satan affairs, Lydia started her work and has been the sole active master astrologer on Earth since then pretty much, until HPHoodedCobra picked it up as well and joined the ranks as a master.

I have readings from both, they are impeccable. It’s worth more than I could ever afford.

The main issue is, people cannot afford to pay that much. Neither are they greedy for money.

So even though they know better than anyone how incredible their work is, they ask for a price that an average SS can afford since their foremost intent in doing this work was to help fellow SS understand themselves and find their path in life.

Any SS who has received a reading from them knows what kind of invaluable treasure it is.

The most amazing thing is that, the more your own insights expand and your wisdom grows as you advance, the more the reading has to offer you, and the more valuable it becomes. To this day I still gain more insights from my readings every time I re-read them, the value always growing along with myself.

It is truly masterful work.

I ordered mine like last year and i know how things have been. Besides rituals take up alot of energy and time, and honestly it just puts more undue stress on her when people keep asking about it. She will get to it when she gets to it. I am pretty sure its worth the wait. Meanwhile I have been learning alot myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back