Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Illuminati joining

The illuminati if it exists is the Jewish occult it is not part of Satanism and maybe not even a real thing but just something some celebrities came up with to shock people and make money trying to pretend they were part of.

But if it is a group existing doing anything people claim they do then it is Jewish controlled and part of the Jewish attempted NWO its not what we do.

Of course the Jews use Satanic Symbols sometimes and in some of their rituals sometimes because they want to blame all they are doing on Satan divert attention away from them. This doesn't matter they are the enemy it's a trick.

Also those online sites are mostly fake to scam people out of their money. If a real illuminati exists it's a secret society where members are picked by the people inside it and not random open membership.

I am not claiming or believing this group exists at all though.

If you want to learn about real Satanism see

www.satanisgod.org

You're persistent. We don't support Illuminati here, which is xian corrupted by the Juden.

Go to your other post of same topic and you'll find this link:

https://mega.nz/file/HLQFRIYT#avz0CFZvoHAO4U0cJVDLTW3494n28tQHhiwHJRhCxoI

I don't know if some of you have seen this but there is a advertisement of joining the illuminati on whatsup and its advertised everywhere. They say become super rich by joining and bullshit like that. I think its been advertised for years now. I usually reply them with a big fuck you

Shah666 said:
From where I will get the illuminati original website or any members of illuminati

Do you ask in your local police station, where you can find drug dealers?

Shah666 said:
From where I will get the illuminati original website or any members of illuminati

My youthful curiousity about the "Illuminati" and how the world leaders are "Devil worshippers", particularly when looking at things like Bohemian Grove actually led me to joyofsatan.org many years ago...

Read joyofsatan.org and you'll find what you're looking for. Consider me your usher ;-)

slyscorpion said:
The illuminati if it exists is the Jewish occult it is not part of Satanism and maybe not even a real thing but just something some celebrities came up with to shock people and make money trying to pretend they were part of.

But if it is a group existing doing anything people claim they do then it is Jewish controlled and part of the Jewish attempted NWO its not what we do.

Of course the Jews use Satanic Symbols sometimes and in some of their rituals sometimes because they want to blame all they are doing on Satan divert attention away from them. This doesn't matter they are the enemy it's a trick.

Also those online sites are mostly fake to scam people out of their money. If a real illuminati exists it's a secret society where members are picked by the people inside it and not random open membership.

www.satanisgod.org
A lot of people are starting to understand this concept.. the “jewluminati”, is a Jewish caliphate. Trump is part of it, Biden, everyone you see on tv. The true satanist have blades by their jugular when on tv, so they are controlled as well. To get on air you you have to respect their secrecy to some extent.
I like to think of myself as a “free contractor”.. I’m a freind of Satan, but I’ll send a message to jahovas followers if need be..

Shah666 said:

They use practices derived from kabbalah, if you are a gentile these practices will destroy you.
However, it would be nothing different from a mafia or a deep web-style organization (= as soon as they don't need you anymore, they'll fuck you).

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

www.satanisgod.org
A lot of people are starting to understand this concept.. the “jewluminati”, is a Jewish caliphate. Trump is part of it, Biden, everyone you see on tv. The true satanist have blades by their jugular when on tv, so they are controlled as well. To get on air you you have to respect their secrecy to some extent.
I like to think of myself as a “free contractor”.. I’m a freind of Satan, but I’ll send a message to jahovas followers if need be..

Huh there really are not a lot of Satanists in our definition of the word on the air on tv if any (we will probably not know ever) also you can't be on both sides at once. I don't fully understand what you said here.

I am just asking yours help for joining and I don't know before that illuminati and Satan is different if u like me to join satanism then give me a chance to join Satan
Hail satan

I agree with u can u help me for join satanism and I want to know about satanism what is that and what their rituals and benefits OK so pls guide me

Shah666 said:
I am just asking yours help for joining and I don't know before that illuminati and Satan is different if u like me to join satanism then give me a chance to join Satan
Hail satan
You have the info needed to start in the following topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=58551&p=271022#p271022

Shah666 said:
Hail satan

Start by reading through joyofsatan.org. This will help you lift the veil of deception and expose lies many base their beliefs on.

Also, you don't need an invite or a chance given to you to become a Satanist, except from yourself.

In Satanism, you get out what you put in, so please, start learning. We will enjoy watching you progress and there's a tonne of people on these forums who will jump at the opportunity to help you.

Good luck

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

www.satanisgod.org

Huh there really are not a lot of Satanists in our definition of the word on the air on tv if any (we will probably not know ever) also you can't be on both sides at once. I don't fully understand what you said here.
We had Anton leavay, and Marilyn Manson. Both satanist. But you’re right, most are in the shadows.. I do know skull and bones members to be satanic (cough cough). Politicians.

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

We had Anton leavay, and Marilyn Manson. Both satanist. But you’re right, most are in the shadows.. I do know skull and bones members to be satanic (cough cough). Politicians.

Skull and Bones are not Satanic wasn't that the same group Obama and Bush was in and Biden possibly. I also think possibly Marilyn Manson was a Jew plus he preaches devil worship as understood by the buybull not real Satanism. Anton Levey is the only person here you mentioned who was one of us.
I really don't think you know what you are talking about.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:

Skull and Bones are not Satanic wasn't that the same group Obama and Bush was in and Biden possibly. I also think possibly Marilyn Manson was a Jew plus he preaches devil worship as understood by the buybull not real Satanism. Anton Levey is the only person here you mentioned who was one of us.

Under the Jew world order you just said most are “in the shadows”. That being said, most gentiles are satanic if they are in high level positions, otherwise why would we have freedom. It’s a split between gentiles and a few BAD reptilians. But most are just like you and me tryna find a way to live. Weather that be energy or financial.. we live in a world of currencies. Creme, “cash rules everything around me”.

956GOD said:
slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

Under the Jew world order you just said most are “in the shadows”. That being said, most gentiles are satanic if they are in high level positions, otherwise why would we have freedom. It’s a split between gentiles and a few BAD reptilians. But most are just like you and me tryna find a way to live. Weather that be energy or financial.. we live in a world of currencies. Creme, “cash rules everything around me”.

I don't think you read the site or understand what is going on with the enemy or our side. Most gentiles that are in higher positions pay lip service to the Jews and have to be loyal to them in some way. We still have freedom because we are still fighting the enemy isn't to a point they can enforce total loss of freedom most areas without getting a revolution or backlash. This is why they keep more and more trying to brainwash the populace. Biden is a Jew for example he can't just straight up impose a Soviet style system he has to work with his other people to brainwash and subvert more. This doesn't mean we are safe or our leaders are Satanic. Trump was gentile he was the best example of a politician in awhile and he praised Israel and the Jews acted like their bitch in many ways. He wasn't Satanist a true SS would not do this for so long at least he would have made a bigger move.

Don't understand your last part about money.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back