Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Who Doesn't Find Their GD Yet

Elite

Well, if this written before or practiced by someone else, I don't know. Worked for me some time ago, I just wanted to open a thread and inform invidiuals who didn't found their GD yet.

Main problem is people trying to find letter to letter. After some questions energy gets lower and you take less accurate answers. Because of this, many people (some months ago I was one of them) can't find their GDs. The tactic that worked for me was restriction.

First, ask your GD's gender. Do this 15-20 times. Time to time just stop and raise your energies. Remember, low energy = less accuracy.

If most of answers are same, then go and ask is his/her name's first letter between A-B, C-F, G-M, N-R or S-Z. Do this 15-20 times again, time to time stop and raise your energies.

Final step is checking by his/her name. Go to JoS Demons section. Let's say your answers was she is female and first letter is between A-B. Go into A-B demons at JoS website and ask every female demoness. Same tactic, 15-20 times, time to time raise energies. If you have enough spiritual power, you will find her.

This tactic was not mine, a friend recommended me, I made some modifications and reducted to 3 steps. I hope this would be helpful for who doesn't find their GDs.

Bright Truth said:
Well, if this written before or practiced by someone else, I don't know. Worked for me some time ago, I just wanted to open a thread and inform invidiuals who didn't found their GD yet.

Main problem is people trying to find letter to letter. After some questions energy gets lower and you take less accurate answers. Because of this, many people (some months ago I was one of them) can't find their GDs. The tactic that worked for me was restriction.

First, ask your GD's gender. Do this 15-20 times. Time to time just stop and raise your energies. Remember, low energy = less accuracy.

If most of answers are same, then go and ask is his/her name's first letter between A-B, C-F, G-M, N-R or S-Z. Do this 15-20 times again, time to time stop and raise your energies.

Final step is checking by his/her name. Go to JoS Demons section. Let's say your answers was she is female and first letter is between A-B. Go into A-B demons at JoS website and ask every female demoness. Same tactic, 15-20 times, time to time raise energies. If you have enough spiritual power, you will find her.

This tactic was not mine, a friend recommended me, I made some modifications and reducted to 3 steps. I hope this would be helpful for who doesn't find their GDs.

I think the best approach honestly, is just to focus on Satans Sigil, and ask for him to send your Guardian Demon. The Demon will come. Then just interact with them. Once you become advanced, and have some experience where you see as though you saw them with your own eyes, (sounds crazy but I've experienced this) or hear them with your ears, or dream of them. Something where you can not discount that you know who it is. Maybe they are not on the site even.

Shanti Sananda said:
I think the best approach honestly, is just to focus on Satans Sigil, and ask for him to send your Guardian Demon. The Demon will come. Then just interact with them. Once you become advanced, and have some experience where you see as though you saw them with your own eyes, (sounds crazy but I've experienced this) or hear them with your ears, or dream of them. Something where you can not discount that you know who it is. Maybe they are not on the site even.

So if I had a dream of Bune before does this mean shes probably my GD? When I first started wanting to know who my GD was I felt very attracted to her as well as Vapula so idk if I only dreamed of her because I was thinking of her so much. Still too early spiritually to sense them I don't want to be deluded.

Shanti Sananda said:
Bright Truth said:

What you say is more accurate but definitely needs more advanced spiritual level. This is for less advanced individuals. Also most people's GDs are one of 72 demons/gods/goddesses, I think this can work most of time.

Shanti Sananda said:

That's what worked for me too. I prayed to God Satan to show me who my GD was and a few weeks later, I got some signs of who it might be (Detail: I already felt an immense fascination for her even before my dedication). After this occurrence, she manifested herself while I was meditating (I didn't see her, I just felt her aura and heard her telepathically), and from then on our communication was something natural.

Retrospect said:
So if I had a dream of Bune before does this mean shes probably my GD? When I first started wanting to know who my GD was I felt very attracted to her as well as Vapula so idk if I only dreamed of her because I was thinking of her so much. Still too early spiritually to sense them I don't want to be deluded.

A few things you can do are, first, do what Shanti Sananda said, focus on Satan’s sigil and ask them to send your Guardian to you, then ask openly to your Guardian for a sign you can understand on who they are, or ask them directly if they are Bune or Vapula, or someone else.

You don’t need to be able to sense them for them to hear your message and questions, they will find ways to communicate clearly to you.

When a demon wants your attention for something, they will get through to you, even if you yourself don’t know how it would be possible. The Gods instill a sense of certainty in a person that nothing else can, where one knows beyond any single doubt it is them when they communicate to you.

They understand your concerns about delusion better than you yourself, if you try your best to know them, they will make themselves known to you as many times as necessary for you to have clarity and understanding.

Be open for signs and let go of any expectations, as they may interfere.

Signs can come in many ways, from physical/seemingly coincidental things (like seeing a number related to them, or encountering a flower related to them many times throughout the day while you’ve basically never noticed it before), to spiritual signs if you can receive them like repeated prophetic dreams with them or repeatedly seeing their Sigil in your mind during meditation with such clarity it is like someone is rubbing it in your eyes for you to see, hearing their name repeat in your mind, sometimes getting louder as it goes on until you get it.

I’ve had it happen when I was new, where I received a sign for a while thinking it was some nonsense and the God kept going until the only thing I could hear was their name which completely overwhelmed my mind and drowned out all other thought and sound, until I was completely stunned (sitting down with a blank face while finally listening) and finally it dawned on me it had been a sign all along, and while I was embarrassed for missing something so obvious, I heard a hearty laugh in my mind from that God letting me know I shouldn’t worry, since it happens all the time when one is new, to leave communication to them until I get more experienced and can pick up more easily on such things.

As a final point, communication with the Gods always leaves you with a positive feeling. Doubts are quelled, and the powerful energy of that particular God will linger around you for a while, leaving you with a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy. It always feels empowering to communicate with the Gods.

If ever you had communication, and felt tired, lost or in any way weaker afterwards, know it was not a God you spoke to, just some trash entity pretending to be one. If you notice this either during or after communication, just ask Satan for help immediately, a demon will come assist you in getting rid of the negative entity and the energy they left behind.

Hail Satan!

Retrospect said:
Shanti Sananda said:

The Demon you feel most attracted to is very likely your GD.
Altho all Demons will be very kind towards you and help you, given you approach them with respect and a pure heart.

DarkSwan said:
Retrospect said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Altho all Demons will be very kind towards you and help you, given you approach them with respect and a pure heart.

what if I'm attracted to all?

newsatanist said:
DarkSwan said:
Retrospect said:

I just told you what was the case for me.
This will probably not be the case for everybody.

newsatanist said:

There will always be that demon that you feel something special for, the one that every time you think of him (or her), you will feel a desire to get to know and get in touch with, etc. To give an example, it would be the demon you first think of when you enter the demonology section of JoS, or it would be the one you spend the most time reading about. Most likely you will have known him for quite a while and before even being a dedicated SS, you already felt an inexplicable attraction to him. In my case, before even knowing Spiritual Satanism, when I entered a demonology section in an occult site on the net (I don't even remember which one it was lol), I saw my guardian and felt a fascination and a great attraction for her. I remember that when I entered any occult site with demonology, I would look for any section with her description or any information about her. I even had images related to it saved on my PC :D :D :D. When I got into it, I didn't even think much about the possibility of her being my GD because she was a high ranking goddess. But God Satan showed me signs that it was her, and after some time she manifested and it was something amazing, for me it's an honor to have this wonderful goddess as my guardian.

If your guardian is not in the demonology section of JoS, you can pray to God Satan and ask him to show you. When the time is right, your guardian will appear, just be patient.

Degonki said:
newsatanist said:

There will always be that demon that you feel something special for, the one that every time you think of him (or her), you will feel a desire to get to know and get in touch with, etc. To give an example, it would be the demon you first think of when you enter the demonology section of JoS, or it would be the one you spend the most time reading about. Most likely you will have known him for quite a while and before even being a dedicated SS, you already felt an inexplicable attraction to him. In my case, before even knowing Spiritual Satanism, when I entered a demonology section in an occult site on the net (I don't even remember which one it was lol), I saw my guardian and felt a fascination and a great attraction for her. I remember that when I entered any occult site with demonology, I would look for any section with her description or any information about her. I even had images related to it saved on my PC :D :D :D. When I got into it, I didn't even think much about the possibility of her being my GD because she was a high ranking goddess. But God Satan showed me signs that it was her, and after some time she manifested and it was something amazing, for me it's an honor to have this wonderful goddess as my guardian.

If your guardian is not in the demonology section of JoS, you can pray to God Satan and ask him to show you. When the time is right, your guardian will appear, just be patient.

i think its horus. how i can call him I'm not psychically open yet.

newsatanist said:
Degonki said:
newsatanist said:

i think its horus. how i can call him I'm not psychically open yet.

or it might be amon. since he is also marduk whose symbol is dragon, and I think about dragons everyday I'm fixated with them.

VoiceofEnki said:
A few things you can do are, first, do what Shanti Sananda said, focus on Satan’s sigil and ask them to send your Guardian to you, then ask openly to your Guardian for a sign you can understand on who they are, or ask them directly if they are Bune or Vapula, or someone else.

You don’t need to be able to sense them for them to hear your message and questions, they will find ways to communicate clearly to you.

When a demon wants your attention for something, they will get through to you, even if you yourself don’t know how it would be possible. The Gods instill a sense of certainty in a person that nothing else can, where one knows beyond any single doubt it is them when they communicate to you.

They understand your concerns about delusion better than you yourself, if you try your best to know them, they will make themselves known to you as many times as necessary for you to have clarity and understanding.

Be open for signs and let go of any expectations, as they may interfere.

Signs can come in many ways, from physical/seemingly coincidental things (like seeing a number related to them, or encountering a flower related to them many times throughout the day while you’ve basically never noticed it before), to spiritual signs if you can receive them like repeated prophetic dreams with them or repeatedly seeing their Sigil in your mind during meditation with such clarity it is like someone is rubbing it in your eyes for you to see, hearing their name repeat in your mind, sometimes getting louder as it goes on until you get it.

I’ve had it happen when I was new, where I received a sign for a while thinking it was some nonsense and the God kept going until the only thing I could hear was their name which completely overwhelmed my mind and drowned out all other thought and sound, until I was completely stunned (sitting down with a blank face while finally listening) and finally it dawned on me it had been a sign all along, and while I was embarrassed for missing something so obvious, I heard a hearty laugh in my mind from that God letting me know I shouldn’t worry, since it happens all the time when one is new, to leave communication to them until I get more experienced and can pick up more easily on such things.

As a final point, communication with the Gods always leaves you with a positive feeling. Doubts are quelled, and the powerful energy of that particular God will linger around you for a while, leaving you with a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy. It always feels empowering to communicate with the Gods.

If ever you had communication, and felt tired, lost or in any way weaker afterwards, know it was not a God you spoke to, just some trash entity pretending to be one. If you notice this either during or after communication, just ask Satan for help immediately, a demon will come assist you in getting rid of the negative entity and the energy they left behind.

Hail Satan!

Thank you will try to be open, I have been having a hard time with this lately I think I suffer from mild paranoia.

DarkSwan said:

Yeah that's the thing I find her very beautiful, even in my dream I remember saying omg it's Bune she's so beautiful! Thank you I would like to know more than one demon since they can all teach different things. I remember a clear message about 2 months ago not sure from who but it was very clear. They said "you must pay attention if you want to live" which is very true since I am very in the clouds kind of person as I was walking at night.

Retrospect said:
Yeah that's the thing I find her very beautiful, even in my dream I remember saying omg it's Bune she's so beautiful! Thank you I would like to know more than one demon since they can all teach different things. I remember a clear message about 2 months ago not sure from who but it was very clear. They said "you must pay attention if you want to live" which is very true since I am very in the clouds kind of person as I was walking at night.

Definitely pay attention when you are alone and out at night. If your mind starts to wander, tell yourself firmly that you will daydream when you are safely home. Center yourself, focus, and pay attention, do this before you leave and stay like that until you are safely at your destination.

Retrospect said:
DarkSwan said:

Demons may approach you, even if they are not your GD. Also you are free to approach any Demon you desire, they are all wonderful and will not repel you, given you are honest, honourable and come to them with a pure Satanic heart and intentions.

Lydia said:
Retrospect said:

Definitely pay attention when you are alone and out at night. If your mind starts to wander, tell yourself firmly that you will daydream when you are safely home. Center yourself, focus, and pay attention, do this before you leave and stay like that until you are safely at your destination.

If you can recognize suspicious-looking persons from a distance, coming towards you, change the street site. If they also change, run away. Don´t be the person who walks outside with one hand on the phone and 90% attention towards it, walking into a street gang.

SOL/LUNA said:
x2. 😮
When I was new I had a lot of both Bune and Vapula in my head.
But later, as my head was a mess, I stopped being interested in respect because I did not feel comfortable with myself. I had many negative thoughts. :cry:

Those might be attacks you should keep cleaning your aura and returning curses. I also deal with a lot of negative thoughts that I know are not mine but it is hard to keep out. Also yoga helps a lot. You must understand you are worthy and hold that no matter what.

Hey lydia, I had an off topic question for you. How long does it take you to get into a deep trance? How long did it take you until you could consistently get into a deep trance within the time it takes you now, and since you are so advanced what would someone at your level even be doing in a deep trance, deeper meditation?

The first and only time I ever got into a "deep trance" it took me 30 mins-ish and only lasted about a second, since it scared me out of it.

Big Dipper said:

Hey lydia, I had an off topic question for you. How long does it take you to get into a deep trance? How long did it take you until you could consistently get into a deep trance within the time it takes you now, and since you are so advanced what would someone at your level even be doing in a deep trance, deeper meditation?

The first and only time I ever got into a "deep trance" it took me 30 mins-ish and only lasted about a second, since it scared me out of it.

Hi :)

Trance is a natural ability of mine. I've been able to do it since I was a young child, it takes me no time, I just get decently comfortable on a chair or propped up in bed and think "trance" and I fall into one pretty much right away.

However, there was a period of a few years, somewhat recently, where I could not get into trance at all. I had to train myself like a newbie, affirming to myself "trance is easy and natural for me, I can trance any time at will". Try that affirmation and see if it works for you.

Tbh I think I took trance for granted, as I've been able to do it easily and for most of my life, so I often don't really remember to go into it properly for meditations, and I often did power meditations (mantra reps) without being in trance. This is a bad habit that I have been consciously fixing.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

Trance is a natural ability of mine. I've been able to do it since I was a young child, it takes me no time, I just get decently comfortable on a chair or propped up in bed and think "trance" and I fall into one pretty much right away.

However, there was a period of a few years, somewhat recently, where I could not get into trance at all. I had to train myself like a newbie, affirming to myself "trance is easy and natural for me, I can trance any time at will". Try that affirmation and see if it works for you.

Tbh I think I took trance for granted, as I've been able to do it easily and for most of my life, so I often don't really remember to go into it properly for meditations, and I often did power meditations (mantra reps) without being in trance. This is a bad habit that I have been consciously fixing.

Natural ability?! Mines jealousy :lol: When I was a kid I noticed when I cupped my hands over my eyes making it pitch black I could see random floating blots of colors. Don't know if that was third eye, or me pushing too hard on my eyes. I just tried it now, pretty sure I was just pushing too hard on the eyes.
I'll try the affirmation tanks.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

A question if you don't mind.
Do you find it useful to get in a trance when studying spiritual subjects, like astrology?
How about non-spiritual ones?

Aquarius said:
Do you find it useful to get in a trance when studying spiritual subjects, like astrology?

Yes, not a deep trance (unless I feel it will get better results), but I do go into a light trance often when studying. It helps me get right to the important parts, and heightens intuition to know what should be skipped.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, not a deep trance (unless I feel it will get better results), but I do go into a light trance often when studying. It helps me get right to the important parts, and heightens intuition to know what should be skipped.
Nice. Thank you:)

Greetings to all,
I'm relaunch this thread again because I have a question:
Can it be that your Guardian is simply the God who presides over the day of your Birthday??
Example today, the God who presides on January 07 is Amy.

SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,
Can it be that your Guardian is simply the God who presides over the day of your Birthday??

I'll raise it again... :
This post having been validated in nearly 48 hours, the thread was from the outset in .. 2nd page ..

You'll find your Guardian don't worry, it took me a long while to find mine, but I found him

SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,

Not really. For me for example it's not the case.

I have been with my GD for a great many years. Every lifetime you incarnate on different dates, however your GD usually remains the same if you've been a Satanic soul since lifetimes ago.

Open the astral senses and ask your GD to give you signs. Do not be anxious or set any expectations, let the God who is your GD guide you to them.

Be open to them, and ask these questions to them instead of here, to learn what it's like to communicate with them.

Take a moment everyday to talk to them. For example, when you have a moment alone, sit down with a cup of warm tea to drink and relax, then speak to your GD or ask questions with the intent to get closer to them and learn who they are.

You can even invite them to sit with you as you relax, which may allow you to sense their presence and energy.

The Gods don't always have time for that, but oftentimes they do have a moment to make their presence known to you. With open astral senses, you can see them and truly connect with them during moments like that.

You have to learn to tune into them and treat them as a being that is present with you, rather than some distant, unknown being.

Hail Satan!

SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,

Not always. It depends on person to person. Sometimes your birth chart outright tells you certain Demons have influence over your life and may had certain encounters with them in past lifetimes, especially if their planet and their astrological degrees aspect your South Node or chart ruler. Sometimes it can be based on your needs for your soul to be perfected and work on certain things in one's soul.

For example mine is Astarte, and my birth chart, my name's Sanskrit roots, the day I was born, etc. all point to her and Satan. But what's most important is that you grow and advance and learn not just from them and have a bond that grows stronger the more lifetimes you live, but also learn what it means for you to be a god in your own right, and able to help various generations after you achieve godhood the way they did, and the way you will too. Even if one has the same Guardian/s, or different, we are one large Satanic family.

Satnam666 said:
You'll find your Guardian don't worry, it took me a long while to find mine, but I found him

I hope so. I have no clues. I frequently ask Father Satan, like to have a mental image.
I think the problem is with me because I know that deep down I am holding back my astral senses out of absurd fear. But I am working on it.

On the anniversary of my dedication, just before Yule, I wrote a very long letter, to thank Father Satan, to take stock of the spiritual work accomplished, the progress, the stagnation, in short, a state of affairs that I hope to be objective, but also what is most important to me: I asked Father Satan to help me find the means to overcome my fears, because what I want above all is to be able to communicate with them: to feel their energy, to see them, to hear them.

VoiceofEnki said:
SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,

Not really. For me for example it's not the case.

I have been with my GD for a great many years. Every lifetime you incarnate on different dates, however your GD usually remains the same if you've been a Satanic soul since lifetimes ago.

Open the astral senses and ask your GD to give you signs. Do not be anxious or set any expectations, let the God who is your GD guide you to them.

Be open to them, and ask these questions to them instead of here, to learn what it's like to communicate with them.

Take a moment everyday to talk to them. For example, when you have a moment alone, sit down with a cup of warm tea to drink and relax, then speak to your GD or ask questions with the intent to get closer to them and learn who they are.

You can even invite them to sit with you as you relax, which may allow you to sense their presence and energy.

The Gods don't always have time for that, but oftentimes they do have a moment to make their presence known to you. With open astral senses, you can see them and truly connect with them during moments like that.

You have to learn to tune into them and treat them as a being that is present with you, rather than some distant, unknown being.

Hail Satan!

Thank you very much for the answer.

Okay, I understand.
In my case, the God who presides over my birthday could really correspond with my main personality traits and interests.
However, my daughter who was born the next day is quite the opposite of me and therefore this same God could not for example correspond to her. So I understand that it can't be a rule.

Yes I talk to Father Satan EVERY night. In fact, I even sleep with His sigil and His image, I hope that it is not disrespectful... Still, I have no more anxiety and I fall asleep very quickly since.

I even created myself a "deck" of cards, 120 cards, (from two blank decks of cards): many cards with only one key word on each one (and 120 illustrations) in order to avoid the risk of double or triple interpretation.
I think it is often Father Satan. Because when I ask: "Is this Guardian or You Father Satan? It is His card that comes out (with the Grail sigil).

But it never comes out when I ask: "Who is Guardian? Is it a Man? A Woman?" Etc
-> The cards I draw mean everything and its opposite, while I often have coherent draws on the rest.
I often say, "How I wish I knew you, Guardian"

Kevin Hernandez said:
SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,

Not always. It depends on person to person. Sometimes your birth chart outright tells you certain Demons have influence over your life and may had certain encounters with them in past lifetimes, especially if their planet and their astrological degrees aspect your South Node or chart ruler. Sometimes it can be based on your needs for your soul to be perfected and work on certain things in one's soul.

For example mine is Astarte, and my birth chart, my name's Sanskrit roots, the day I was born, etc. all point to her and Satan. But what's most important is that you grow and advance and learn not just from them and have a bond that grows stronger the more lifetimes you live, but also learn what it means for you to be a god in your own right, and able to help various generations after you achieve godhood the way they did, and the way you will too. Even if one has the same Guardian/s, or different, we are one large Satanic family.

Is the position of the Sun significant?
The position of my natal Sun, as well as my South Node and my Charter Ruler give me 3 names of Gods.

The one corresponding to my Sun is the one who presides over my birth day. What it represents as well as the planet it embodies is one of my very dominant character traits.

The one corresponding to my South Node is part of the list of possible names that I drew up a few months ago!!!

As for the God whose degree corresponds to my Charter Ruler, I will be very honored too.

No disrespect to the Goddesses, but I would like my Guardian to be a God. I have always gotten along better with men. I don't have a female friend. (I am a woman).

Thank you for your precious indications !

SShiva_fr said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
SShiva_fr said:
Greetings to all,

Is the position of the Sun significant?
The position of my natal Sun, as well as my South Node and my Charter Ruler give me 3 names of Gods.

The one corresponding to my Sun is the one who presides over my birth day. What it represents as well as the planet it embodies is one of my very dominant character traits.

The one corresponding to my South Node is part of the list of possible names that I drew up a few months ago!!!

As for the God whose degree corresponds to my Charter Ruler, I will be very honored too.

No disrespect to the Goddesses, but I would like my Guardian to be a God. I have always gotten along better with men. I don't have a female friend. (I am a woman).

Thank you for your precious indications !

Depends if the Sun is exalted, in it's home sign, the chart ruler, aspects your South Node and/or in your 1st, 8th, 9th, or 12th houses. It also depends what is the planetary ruler of your Sun sign if it aspects your South Node, your chart ruler or aspects 8th, 9th and 12th houses.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Depends if the Sun is exalted, in it's home sign, the chart ruler, aspects your South Node and/or in your 1st, 8th, 9th, or 12th houses. It also depends what is the planetary ruler of your Sun sign if it aspects your South Node, your chart ruler or aspects 8th, 9th and 12th houses.

Can you please clarify about the aspects in the 8th, 9th and 12th houses?

I know that it is difficult to be clear without taking specific cases and in a public way, we can't take my chart as an example.
I'm sure it would be interesting for other SS to have this kind of information!

But anyway, I think I know who my GD is since last night!!
It is probably the God of my South Node.
I had already sensed it since he was on a list with only 6 names.
Moreover, his planet is my Chart Ruler and his number is my favorite number, as well as my favorite element (which is not the one of my sun sign).
So I used my "Tarot Phone" deck that I created myself and Father Satan and/or Guardian thought I should be ready because for the first time regarding the subject of GD, the cards were more than consistent.

I think it was about being ready because my GD doesn't have a ..."common" appearance (it's not for example Amon or Azazel physically speaking) and as I already have stupid fears that I struggle with...

I was very happy to know who He is because his area of expertise, his character (I refer to HPS Maxine), his rewards and his way of doing things are just perfect for me 😊 : In the calm, the comprehension and the benevolence/kindness !

SShiva_fr said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Can you please clarify about the aspects in the 8th, 9th and 12th houses?

I know that it is difficult to be clear without taking specific cases and in a public way, we can't take my chart as an example.
I'm sure it would be interesting for other SS to have this kind of information!

Moreover, his planet is my Chart Ruler and his number is my favorite number, as well as my favorite element (which is not the one of my sun sign).
So I used my "Tarot Phone" deck that I created myself and Father Satan and/or Guardian thought I should be ready because for the first time regarding the subject of GD, the cards were more than consistent.

I think it was about being ready because my GD doesn't have a ..."common" appearance (it's not for example Amon or Azazel physically speaking) and as I already have stupid fears that I struggle with...

I was very happy to know who He is because his area of expertise, his character (I refer to HPS Maxine), his rewards and his way of doing things are just perfect for me 😊 : In the calm, the comprehension and the benevolence/kindness !

8th house is the house of death, the occult, secrets, government, house of Scorpio (ruled by Mars and Pluto, and co ruled by your South Node)

9th house is house of religion, spirituality, dharma, house of Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter)

12th house is house of endings, wisdom, experience, isolation, the completion or end of a journey, house of Pisces. (Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune)

So having Jupiter, the Sun, your chart ruler and/or rising sign aspect these houses definitely points towards the path of meditation and spirituality especially if they match the degrees and planet of Demons, and if they aspect those houses and planets.

SShiva_fr said:

I typed his name into the internet and oh.....what I read was extremely blasphemous 😳
No surprise, but then, at this point...😑
I can't wait for the JoS pages on Gods to be completed

Lady Agares just stuck out to me when I was going through the Demon section. It was kind of like a pull towards her. Plus, my favorite animal as a child was Tiger which is what her sacred animal is. She is with me a lot yet I have fail to open myself up to her for one reason or another. However, something NinRick said to me gave me an epiphany and today I think I made a real connection.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back