Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old Testament Kike Curses

SixSixtySix

Where canI find a list of verses showing the cursing of the Gentile nations? Also, if there are books that would be good sources for this info, could anyone please recommend some? Thank you!

Hail Satan!

SixSixtySix said:
Where canI find a list of verses showing the cursing of the Gentile nations? Also, if there are books that would be good sources for this info, could anyone please recommend some? Thank you!

Hail Satan!

Keep in mind, reading bible verses is like connecting with the enemy, the more you do, the more bad it is for you, one of the reasons why christians always say: "Just read the bible see for yourself." Even if they not fully know what it does.

PROOF: The True Purpose of the Bible is for Jewish Witchcraft
https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Proof_Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.htm.htm

Human Sacrifice in the Bible
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html

SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

Exactly what Fuchs said. The bible is a work of curses, bindings and empowered with occult magick.

Look how Rome, the greatest empire in history, was brought down in just a matter of a few hundred years because of xianty. It took 5 years to train a legion, it's discipline and military tactics was legendary; if a legionaire went to sleep on sentry duty, he was burned at the stake the next day in front of the legion. Xianty destroyed this culture and pride of race by successfully replacing the spiritual knowledge of the Gods with the bullshit that god was all about loving and forgiving your enemy. This is how the Juden works. He infiltrates, corrupts with lies and then takes control of the weakened and confused victim.

www.kabbalahexposed.com

When I read the buybull it's always with a sense of revulsion. You are correct about the negative influence it may have. I do daily aura cleansing and protection meditations. I was a student of the bible many years ago - now a dedicated Satanist. :D
I have a few books that are interesting sources of info on this topic. One is called Drunk With Blood (a very amusing audio version is available - good for a few laughs when the narrator does his almighty god voice! :lol:) and the other is Beware The World To Come by CJ Bjerknes. The latter book is full of misinfo crap about Satan but is an interesting source about some bizarre kike beliefs.
So. My point in getting a list of these horrible joo curses is to serve as a reminder as to why I have enlisted to fight this spiritual warfare. And to increase my hatred for the enemy before doing the RTRs

molech an sacrificing to him was a scapegoat for the jewish thoughtform, i watch many videos on youtube, people who were christian but now are not in a way,but they read from a book called the archeological study bible, an the archeologists do say they were doing rituals to the jewish thoughtform an blaming it on pagan gods,their is much human sacrificing in that book,sad thing is their are idiots who will defend that book knowing full well what it implies the jews were worse than the aztecs

Fuchs said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

Keep in mind, reading bible verses is like connecting with the enemy, the more you do, the more bad it is for you, one of the reasons why christians always say: "Just read the bible see for yourself." Even if they not fully know what it does.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html

Was going to say and who is going to read the Bible and take the time to find and list literally thousands of curses related to this specific thing your asking about.

Waste of energy and time even if someone has good aop and is not that effected

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

Was going to say and who is going to read the Bible and take the time to find and list literally thousands of curses related to this mmspecific thing your asking about.

Oh for fucking fucks sake! If you're incapable of answering a simple question then please just be silent.
Who would do research like this? Oh, I don't know...maybe HP Maxine Dietrich? Besides that - I was thinking about some verses that I had seen on this very website. That's what I'm asking about. I didn't ask anyone here for directions to the nearest Baptist Bible seminary! :roll:
I have my reasons for wanting these verses.
Knock it off with the lectures. I can handle it.

Van Helsing said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

Exactly what Fuchs said. The bible is a work of curses, bindings and empowered with occult magick.

Look how Rome, the greatest empire in history, was brought down in just a matter of a few hundred years because of xianty. It took 5 years to train a legion, it's discipline and military tactics was legendary; if a legionaire went to sleep on sentry duty, he was burned at the stake the next day in front of the legion. Xianty destroyed this culture and pride of race by successfully replacing the spiritual knowledge of the Gods with the bullshit that god was all about loving and forgiving your enemy. This is how the Juden works. He infiltrates, corrupts with lies and then takes control of the weakened and confused victim.

www.kabbalahexposed.com

The fall of Rome would be a good thing for people to read about today. I was so happy and joyful and a little surprised when one of my history teacher many years ago straight up said "xtianity caused the fall of Rome" the thing that is interesting about this is if you look into it you will see a lot of similarities to what is going on today in the USA and I am guessing some places in Europe too from what I read. I only wish the Xtian Neo-Nazis and also the xtian conservatives would realize this and especially any xtian who is somehow antisemitic. Xtianity is not a part of our culture race or heritage and should not be preserved.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

Was going to say and who is going to read the Bible and take the time to find and list literally thousands of curses related to this specific thing your asking about.

For translation work, I realy hated to have to read the bible verses, that was the most annoying part.

slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

www.kabbalahexposed.com

The fall of Rome would be a good thing for people to read about today. I was so happy and joyful and a little surprised when one of my history teacher many years ago straight up said "xtianity caused the fall of Rome" the thing that is interesting about this is if you look into it you will see a lot of similarities to what is going on today in the USA and I am guessing some places in Europe too from what I read. I only wish the Xtian Neo-Nazis and also the xtian conservatives would realize this and especially any xtian who is somehow antisemitic. Xtianity is not a part of our culture race or heritage and should not be preserved.

The Roman legions under the command of Titus (son of the emperor Vespasian) wiped out the jewish "zelouts" in 79CE, when they revolted against Rome in the mountain fortress Masada, and then tore down the so-called second temple.

The Juden then realized they could never win against the Gentile with brute force, so the Sanhedrin (the ancient jewish court system was called the Sanhedrin. The Great Sanhedrin was the supreme religious body in the land of Israel during the time of the second temple) then devised a plan to send out Saul of Tarsus (an assassian of the Sanhedrin) to preach of the fictitious rabbi/saviour jeshua and his monotheistic/communism found in the new testament of that heap of shit the bible. In essence, they substituted the Roman Gods for xianity.

This worked so well, they have copied this as one of their main strategies ever since - infiltrate, corrupt and manipulate.

slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:
SixSixtySix said:

Hail Satan!

www.kabbalahexposed.com

their was a book that was left out of the bible it was one of the apocrypha's, in this book it says the jews were causeing insurrections against rome an causing major problems as-well , sad thing is they got their useful idiots as-well who say (jews bes victimses) even though the jews caused the problems, now i know these books are jest as bad, so i watched documentaries on some of them, an their is a community from youtube who are not christians in a way, that do some research on these subjects an why some of these books were left out to the bible itself, its quite fascinating,in their research they found, prophecy's that did not come true in the bible to the apocrypha's an why some were left out, i thank that community if it was not for them i would still be having doubts about if the bible was true or not ,an for the record,it straight up is not

hail satan

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
Van Helsing said:

www.kabbalahexposed.com

The Roman legions under the command of Titus (son of the emperor Vespasian) wiped out the jewish "zelouts" in 79CE, when they revolted against Rome in the mountain fortress Masada, and then tore down the so-called second temple.

The Juden then realized they could never win against the Gentile with brute force, so the Sanhedrin (the ancient jewish court system was called the Sanhedrin. The Great Sanhedrin was the supreme religious body in the land of Israel during the time of the second temple) then devised a plan to send out Saul of Tarsus (an assassian of the Sanhedrin) to preach of the fictitious rabbi/saviour jeshua and his monotheistic/communism found in the new testament of that heap of shit the bible. In essence, they substituted the Roman Gods for xianity.

This worked so well, they have copied this as one of their main strategies ever since - infiltrate, corrupt and manipulate.

Yeah it sucks. Some of the Pagans even tried to infiltrate back from time to time I read in a sermon once (the thing about getting the chip being bad in the bible is the most major example it originally said something different or wasn't there apparently if I understood this sermon right I may not have. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=52658 ) but that whole approach in my mind is just dumb I never would do it this life or any other. The only key in my mind is to crush this system make it illegal and put people that somehow still cling to this lie after it is exposed (really this is something debated on here we don't know if some group of people will or not cling to xtianity after the enemy is destroyed) in reeducation camps or isolate them in some community where they will never bother the rest of us ever again such as Siberia or some place up in the northern woods or something. Honestly with my personality if I was in charge of this I would love to have them tortured but I don't think that will be allowed.

The whole thing is the Jews were way too successful with this to the point Rome was not only destroyed but mocked forever by the roman Catholic church.

Here is what I mean

What is the first thing just anyone in the world would think of if someone said Rome.

It's the Catholic Church or Vatican.

This is embarrassing to our ancestors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back