Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ammit and Tiamat

NakedPluto [JG]

"Eternal restlessness" represents the soul being unbound from its elemental composition, being "restless" from the elements, being vibrationally unharmonized, resulting in the soul being dissipated into the "nothing", or better said into the chaotic sea.

The sea being representative in all forms for our comprehension, the potentiality, the unexpressed, is also symbolically the beginning and the end of all spiritual allegories and also universal laws.

In the religion of ancient Babylon, Tiamat is a primordial goddess of the sea, represented in 2 ways as "a creator goddess, through a sacred marriage between different waters, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations.". and as " the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos. Some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon."

The mythos and allegory are of spiritual mastery and history, regarding the human soul and elemental creation.

In ancient Egyptian religion, Ammit was a demoness and goddess, her titles included "Devourer of the Dead", "Eater of Hearts", and "Great of Death". She represented the second death, the death of the soul by " casting unworthy hearts into the fiery lake to be destroyed". The fiery lake represents the Base Chakra, having the role of binding the life force to the material space, vibrationally being the rawest, the soul being dissipated by lack of life force, as in a comatose state of non-existence, non-potentiality. Such as how the lowest frequency negates the higher, the vibration being unable to sustain its frequency anymore, dying out. These representations are with the role of educating and exemplify the forces of nature and spiritual observation in a logical form.

One lesson from the "Eater of Hearts" is to increase and refine our soul. Raising the vibration of our chakras and aura, of the spiritual essence being represented the weights as a feather, meaning an extremely refined and higher energy of the soul, unable to be bound and devoured by the weight of the material counterpart, the essence of our identity and self-regard - a mere heavy heart and denial of spiritual existence.

Ammit and Tiamat were the same spiritual lessons taught by our Gods, as such even the representative names are the same. The sea of potentiality and the fiery lake are within us, namely the sacral and base chakra, and in exterior by our universal composition of the material and spiritual laws. The fiery lake, corruptly used in other perverted ways, represents the desire and life force of the base chakra, the material binding and the supreme expression of the essence of things, the Serpent, in unity with the sacral chakra, the water and chaotic nonexpression, waiting to be expressed by the meeting of these two elemental forces. This duality of things are on all planes and perspectives, scales, and forms of allegory.

We are created in the sphere of this fiery lake, we further create and are living by the energy of this clash, and in the end we die by the same cycle of unity, or lack of it better said.

Further up on the chakras this essence of creation is being stored and exposed, memorized on a conscious form, having the quality of gaining an identity, and self regarding, ego by the Solar Chakra. The solar chakra is fueled by the both lower feeding of energy and life force, and harmonized and cleaned by the upper chakras. Upper of this we have the Air and Heart chakra, which gives expansion and outer reach, connecting the spiritual and material.

The spiritual advancement is a loop of self-preservation and growth. We have the potential self-sustainment "ecosystem", that needs to be opened, and put to use for this to happen.

Do you know anything about the God Sobek? I was looking for knowledge online about the Egyptian Gods but couldn't find Sobek in JoS.

Master said:
Do you know anything about the God Sobek? I was looking for knowledge online about the Egyptian Gods but couldn't find Sobek in JoS.

Will look into this soon and write here

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18395&p=71216&hilit=Ammit#p71216

Master said:

I am extremely sorry Master for my absence.

I think Sobek is the allegorical embodiment of how the Serpent is manifesting, part of a force of nature and law. As a force of nature, representing the chaos under willed control, part of the water element. The crocodile is a great example of this, being the sacred crocodile representing the 8th house, the death and rebirth from the chaotic sea, being the stage of becoming a God but also of reincarnation, piercing death (sea). Called also the fertility god is the sexual force which is also the mirrored birth and death cycle located under the solar chakra.

He also represents the beginning and the rune Fehu (who "was considered the Lord of Faiyu"). I think this is in relation to the primordial forces and the reverence of nature and respecting ideals and cycles of it. I think the word chaos also has the seed in the name of Sobek, being named in Greek Suchos.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:

I am extremely sorry Master for my absence.

I think Sobek is the allegorical embodiment of how the Serpent is manifesting, part of a force of nature and law. As a force of nature, representing the chaos under willed control, part of the water element. The crocodile is a great example of this, being the sacred crocodile representing the 8th house, the death and rebirth from the chaotic sea, being the stage of becoming a God but also of reincarnation, piercing death (sea). Called also the fertility god is the sexual force which is also the mirrored birth and death cycle located under the solar chakra.

He also represents the beginning and the rune Fehu (who "was considered the Lord of Faiyu"). I think this is in relation to the primordial forces and the reverence of nature and respecting ideals and cycles of it. I think the word chaos also has the seed in the name of Sobek, being named in Greek Suchos.

Don't worry, everything is fine. Interesting information and much appreciated, thank you NakedPluto.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back