Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Times for invoking elements

Shadowcat

I had a thought last night thinking about the elements. Since the zodiac signs are connected to the elements and there is specific months for the zodiac, do you think this would connect that month to the corresponding element as well? For example in the dates/months of aries leo or sagg which are fire, would invoking the fire element during those times be more effective and or amplified? Just a thought.

In the ss calendar is written during summer solstice working with fire element is enhanced.

You could look at the planetary placements at this time.

Shadowcat said:
I had a thought last night thinking about the elements. Since the zodiac signs are connected to the elements and there is specific months for the zodiac, do you think this would connect that month to the corresponding element as well? For example in the dates/months of aries leo or sagg which are fire, would invoking the fire element during those times be more effective and or amplified? Just a thought.

You can invoke the element of fire directly from the Sun. Sun in Leo is a great time for this.

Also to answer your question. Yes it may be a little easier to work with elements when the sun is in a sign corresponding to them. For example Sun in Taurus Capricorn or Virgo if your doing the invocation of earth. There tends to be more element of earth around in the astral that time of year. So this would help you in doing this. Outside of the holidays (for example Imboloc) when it says it's a good time to work with a certain element in their description I think this is beneficial. The sun is the general background energy especially during the day.

However if you have the sun in some other element and several planets in a different one. For example Venus Aries Mars Sagittarius Moon Aries Mercury Aries Sun Pisces just example something like this.

You will still find there is a lot of fire element in this case around so it will make working with it a lot more strong anyways.

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:

You can invoke the element of fire directly from the Sun. Sun in Leo is a great time for this.
you know i kinda just gave fire as an example, but now come to think of it. this might help with my sunsquare and obliterate saturn. thanks :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back