Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

France coercion

Satnam666

In France the reptiles were using coercion
To try an force the people to get the vacation,
Good thing is their is a growing resistance against it an vax passports,an in Ireland someone quit the Olympics over vax passport (oy vey goyims why's yous not want to die an let's us enslaveses those who are left) things are getting bad,but I'm sure with the RTR's we can prevail against the reptilian jews

Saw the clips of protesters in France today. I am sure they can survive through this covid bs. It's been a while i saw that much people united like this.

Also on a seperate note, Sweden almost didn't use any vaccine and masks. They basically solved the covid issue with flying colors. Now there's a living example that masks and vaccines are unneeded and dangerous. This could enlighten more people about the issue. More people informed, easier we live through this. Keep up the RTR and let's get some pest control to this planet.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

France has fought and won more wars than any other country on Earth. They are a very strong people.

The main thing I have heard is France is weak and a bunch of pussies who surrender and lose in most wars. I guess I heard wrong. I will have to look that up.

slyscorpion said:

France has fought and won more wars than any other country on Earth. They are a very strong people.

The main thing I have heard is France is weak and a bunch of pussies who surrender and lose in most wars. I guess I heard wrong. I will have to look that up.

Argedco seems to like the French a lot.

I visited France back in the early 1980's when I was young and again just a few years back before the pandemic. I still noticed that characteristic French arrogance concerning their spoken language and sense of historic/economic importance they have concerning their place in the European community.

However, I was appalled by certain other aspects of Paris; dirty streets, a heavy suspicion everywhere, the amount of Muslims everywhere you turn, crime and social unrest. You can say that this is the story everywhere now in the big cities of Europe, but I was saddened, remembering my teenage days there, which was a happy time. I was especially taken back then with the beautiful countryside and the friendly people living in the sleepy little towns of the wine provinces, Bordeaux, Beaujolais, Burgundy. It is true, French women have that certain aluring quality about them, that a young man finds intoxicating.

Alas, things change, seldomly for the best. I now have a better understanding of the world, thanks to JoS. I know that the reason for the way everything has been gradually degrading for centuries is because of the juden, a cancerous scourge, pushing their protocols to establish their NWO.

But the light at the end of the tunnel, and liberation for all, is for Gentile humanity to awaken out of it's slumber of ignorance, and to reignite that spark of Satan in us, and walk along with the Gods once more.

slyscorpion said:

I believe this meme largely comes from France surrendering early on to Germany in WW2 and not sacrificing more of their people for the jews

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back