Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hag = gulag

lestat

Hi back from forced vacations

I will resume my experience.
I couldnt came back in canada because of wrong test of covid and lack of proof of purchase at the right place. So I lost my flight and instead waiting 4 more days at hotel came back with an other air line. Naturally no ones updated us ons new measures and they say it is your fault to not check

We had to redo the test at the airport then since I m not vaccinated (vaccinism) 3 days extra paid at other hotel to wait result on the choice 5000 fees or 1600 paid at hotel. At least I used it all for all rtr. Still I wonder if it was positive what was the next step jail?

Now I m at home in quarantine waiting to do an other test. SEEMS Canada will implant health passport . No job no access to food no activities
Some people say I don wanna loose access to
Restaurants for me it's a stupid reason. Cie started to request to work the proof of vaccination. No school if no 2 vaccination. They want to enforce vaccination at new borns. All that is missing is that they put all non vaccinated in reserves or put 5000 fees if not vaccinated or without the proof of it

The illegal enforcements are getting worst. Pure communism that is called positive discrimination. You cannot be racist or sexist but you can be vaccinist.

Anyway thanks to the help of satan to be able to come back

Also Avoid Airbnb even if you cancel 6 month on advance you lose 50%. Avoid copa air lines no services at all and hard to reach for modification of flight.

Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back