Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My personal best effect of RTRs/meditation

Wolfsage

I don’t get tired after working 10 hours. I’d usually be exhausted before I was doing RTR regularly. Now I actually have energy to be productive in the evenings, so instead of playing video games and hanging out, I’ve been working on landscaping, exercising, catching up on paperwork, cleaning and of course doing more RTRs and meditation.
It is a game changer for me. I’ve struggled my entire working life with being unable to accomplish much in the evenings, so I know it’s not in my head. I’m also on the way to quitting all psychoactive substances including beer, which is something that I’ve also struggled with for years. I’m not awful like I used to be, but this is the closest to sobriety I’ve been in a good long while.

Wolfsage said:

Great to hear! More energy always helps everything.

For this who need more energy fast: The sun is now in Leo and ready for a sun square. Otherwise, use Sowilo on a good date.
Additionally, Mars will be in Scorpio this Halloween, and one can do a square for vitality then as well!

Wolfsage said:
I don’t get tired after working 10 hours. I’d usually be exhausted before I was doing RTR regularly. Now I actually have energy to be productive in the evenings, so instead of playing video games and hanging out, I’ve been working on landscaping, exercising, catching up on paperwork, cleaning and of course doing more RTRs and meditation.
It is a game changer for me. I’ve struggled my entire working life with being unable to accomplish much in the evenings, so I know it’s not in my head. I’m also on the way to quitting all psychoactive substances including beer, which is something that I’ve also struggled with for years. I’m not awful like I used to be, but this is the closest to sobriety I’ve been in a good long while.
Gongratulations. This is just the beginning. Being on this path, and putting the effort in will only make you lift higher and higher.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back