Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little bit of history

SigTyr

I had a vision during meditation and decided to share it, my understanding might be limited, so feel free to fill the gaps.

Our planet is an organism which originally had light and dark kinds of energies. Since darkness is a light turned inside out it is not an equivalent of evil. This as an endless cycle called life. Yīn Yáng concept.
This energy is affecting everything live including us, humans. From life to death, and trough death to live again.
Endless cycle. Plants grow and die, then turned into fertilizer and becomimg part of life again. Same with animals.Same with humans. Wars were natural manifestation of dark energy spikes lf which were occurring in the places where it needed the most. This was all natural life cycle, balanced if looked from a perspective of a planet and all it's inhabitants as a part of a complex live organism.
Humans have both sides and go naturally along with those energy cycles depending on which energy is currently floating trough them, yet some humans are unbalanced and prefer to one side over another.
There when our Gods interfered and gave us knowledge of meditation so we could achieve balance, along side of building a civilizations on our planet.

Our planet had some kind of shield around it, which was build by our Gods. It was very technologically advanced and was using energies of our planet, others planets and the stars.
Then some very specific race of people under the guidance of the enemy sabotaged those defenses which led to invasion of the alien enemy.

The key point is that energy in this planet was also a source of magic which our Gods taught us to work with.
Enemies corrupted this natural cycle by redirecting the black energy caused by all the death and destruction trough their perverted mechanism empowering the machine that was meant to convert our souls into the energy sutable for their usage and through the alphabet that was gifted to those who betrayed us as an instrument to build more controlling tools.

This corrupted energy is infusing the dark energy, as the light energy is reflective, but with each cycle of life and death it becoming less and less "shinny". More and more people are under the influence of this filth, but since there is a balance it means those who are still " shinny " are more powerful than ever. Yes, I am talking about us, we might not be great in numbers but we, with knowledge and guidance we receiving from our Gods balancing this all fifth by the amount of power we hold together. Great times are ahead of us, but we will need go trough chaos to bring the order again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back