Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If forced, which non-MRNA vaccine is safest?

Necrorifter

I have a look at this post here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60684,

It mentions both of those vaccines.

AstraZeneca vaccine or COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen

I live in America, but wondering that eventually that I have no choice but to take vaccine to survive as I am still depending on others for survival and they wish for me to take the vaccine, they are fine with me not taking a vaccine as long as I am careful with social distance and mask usage, they took vaccine themselves. But with all new news about Delta and third doses. I am wondering how long will they tolerate me not taking the vaccine. I am not capable of surviving on my own at the moment altogether I have been using money meditation and focus on the job and self-taught skills as well as attempt to return back to college. Things get better but I am worrying that I may not have enough time to grow enough to survive on my own before I am forced to take the vaccine.

So I like to have the option of a safe vaccine to take before I am forced to take a bad vaccine before I can leave on my own and be fine with it. and if I manage to get to point of not need vaccines and yet being capable of leaving them and live on my own. Well, at least I have options and do not need to do any of them than not have the option and be forced to take the bad vaccine as "suggested" by them or news or government or jews, etc.

Necrorifter said:

There are many arguments here against the vaccine including: that it is a hidden mechanism of the Juden NWO. Another major concern is that it was not tested on enough subjects over a long enough period to be proven to be safe. And probably most importantly, that no one has the right to force you to take something against your will.

Not my words; Pfizer is said to be best for under 40 and Astrazeneca 40 and older. Compared to the AstraZeneca vaccine, the chance of blood clots is about 50 times greater for the pill, 2500 times greater for pregnancy, and 38,750 times greater from COVID-19 infection.

If you are forced, then always go with the least risk, if you have the chance.

Necrorifter said:
I have a look at this post here, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60684,

I live in America, but wondering that eventually that I have no choice but to take vaccine to survive as I am still depending on others for survival and they wish for me to take the vaccine, they are fine with me not taking a vaccine as long as I am careful with social distance and mask usage, they took vaccine themselves. But with all new news about Delta and third doses. I am wondering how long will they tolerate me not taking the vaccine. I am not capable of surviving on my own at the moment altogether I have been using money meditation and focus on the job and self-taught skills as well as attempt to return back to college. Things get better but I am worrying that I may not have enough time to grow enough to survive on my own before I am forced to take the vaccine.

So I like to have the option of a safe vaccine to take before I am forced to take a bad vaccine before I can leave on my own and be fine with it. and if I manage to get to point of not need vaccines and yet being capable of leaving them and live on my own. Well, at least I have options and do not need to do any of them than not have the option and be forced to take the bad vaccine as "suggested" by them or news or government or jews, etc.

Well it’s being enforced where I’m at in many places, card required and not just a negative test. I plan on making a fake one. I thought this crap was over and done for the most part. There’s rumors of restrictions coming back here as well. I’ll try to look into it more soon, the main thing is the likely difficulty in finding reliable information about these things. The creators of many had absolutely no place in making them to begin with. These things take 10-30 years of research, which findings should all be published on a database as well. They pulled it out of their ass in 6 months or less. Nevertheless if anyone has current access to a scientific research database through a college it’d be wise to check there. Google won’t be a friend.

Sundara said:
Necrorifter said:

Well it’s being enforced where I’m at in many places, card required and not just a negative test. I plan on making a fake one. I thought this crap was over and done for the most part. There’s rumors of restrictions coming back here as well. I’ll try to look into it more soon, the main thing is the likely difficulty in finding reliable information about these things. The creators of many had absolutely no place in making them to begin with. These things take 10-30 years of research, which findings should all be published on a database as well. They pulled it out of their ass in 6 months or less. Nevertheless if anyone has current access to a scientific research database through a college it’d be wise to check there. Google won’t be a friend.

Don’t take the vaccine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back