Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary Bombshell: Director of Covid-19 Vaccine Program Says Pzifer Injection Erases Immune System

Jack

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=60f89c07b4c876043c591c8a

Please share (anonymously).

CDC: „if you had an immediate allergic reaction after getting a shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get a second shot of that vaccine, even if your allergic reaction was not severe enough to require emergency care. If the reaction was after an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), you should not get a second shot of either of these vaccines.”
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/allergic-reaction.html

The CDC is clearly emphatizing specifically on the mRNA vaccines. What comes to mind after seeing this, is that if the first shot of mRNA vaccine did a certain damage to one's health, the second dose will probably kill them, otherwise I do not get why would CDC empathize on the mRNA vaccines like this. I haven't researched if this is the case or not, I just find it really strange.

While it's not for sure if that's exactly what the clip says [listen with a grain of salt, as Alex Jones really loves fearmorgering and can take things out of context], the viability of this scientist literally saying that this weakens the immune system, is a huge terrible fuckup in itself.

Personally I couldn't tell if he clearly means that the immune system is weakened specifically agaisnt Co-Vid, or this is a general statement meaning against every and all illnesses or the general function. In both cases, this is really not good.

The amount of duration where this might occur is also not stated by the scientist, which could be a little amount of time, to much more.

However he looks like he doesn't even give a fuck at all. According to him, more boosters are only going to solve it. Maybe he wants the immune system to be literally marketed under his company or something? Who the fuck knows?

Generally this is also why these actions shouldn't be accepted and condoned by the populace. This is totally irresponsible and shows that this is all highly experimental.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
While it's not for sure if that's exactly what the clip says [listen with a grain of salt, as Alex Jones really loves fearmorgering and can take things out of context], the viability of this scientist literally saying that this weakens the immune system, is a huge terrible fuckup in itself.

Personally I couldn't tell if he clearly means that the immune system is weakened specifically agaisnt Co-Vid, or this is a general statement meaning against every and all illnesses or the general function. In both cases, this is really not good.

The amount of duration where this might occur is also not stated by the scientist, which could be a little amount of time, to much more.

However he looks like he doesn't even give a fuck at all. According to him, more boosters are only going to solve it. Maybe he wants the immune system to be literally marketed under his company or something? Who the fuck knows?

Generally this is also why these actions shouldn't be accepted and condoned by the populace. This is totally irresponsible and shows that this is all highly experimental.
Exactly I think he's saying that unlimited booster shots to keep someone alive just means unlimited checks for the company.

makes sense as to why california ( the most vaccinated state) is having the biggest surge. I had a feeling it was something like this. I think we all did

62%!? Omg that's horrible... i know so many people that got the shot including one who all of sudden got heart problems a month later after getting it and to think that may not be here in 3 years is just beyond fucked up,
disgusting inhumane kikes.... i hope when Satan gets back here he has absolutely ZERO mercy on these SICK fucks i figured before they go down there going to try and take out as many people as they possibly can the God's did warn and say alot people were gonna die, i guess this is one of the ways these psychos are going to do it

https://youtu.be/pGE0agXChF4

NYC workers have to be vaccinated or will have to be tested every week. The New York City Schools Chancellor wants students to be vaccinated by August 5th.

They were interviewing children, asking them why they haven't got the vaccine. They answer with I don't trust it and I want to make sure those who got it are healthy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back