Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Green Pass restrictions in Italy

In the first week of August a Green Pass Decree could be approved in Italy.
According to the Decree, everyone found not in possession of a Green Pass is no more allowed to enter restaurants, bars, and many other facilities. The restrictions will also affect people working in restaurants and such.
No-Green Pass are also forbidden from entering museums, public shows, concerts, sport events, theme parks, weddings and such.
Most importantly, medical facilities.

This stuff is just gruesome.
What solutions could we opt for?
People who healed from Covid are not affected from such bullshit.
I would like to ask, is it worth to keep studying in university at this point? I think soon enough I will not be able to pursue the study and do tests. Should I quit and look for a suitable job?

PsychicJuggler said:
According to the Decree, everyone found not in possession of a Green Pass is no more allowed to enter restaurants, bars, and many other facilities. The restrictions will also affect people working in restaurants and such.
No-Green Pass are also forbidden from entering museums, public shows, concerts, sport events, theme parks, weddings and such.

I would like to ask, is it worth to keep studying in university at this point? I think soon enough I will not be able to pursue the study and do tests. Should I quit and look for a suitable job?
This is really bad, I'm in Italy too. I don't go out that much but I do work... I don't know what to do either.

Aquarius said:
Online university?

Online university is a momentary measure they put in place cause of Covid. There's no guarantee that a student will be allowed to follow the lessons fully online.
For the moment, there are cases where one can choose between online or IRL so to say.

The august decree doesn't address universities directly, but again, there's no correct way of foretelling the situation in a couple of years.

Of course as long as online is viable, that's the path for me at least. But if that is cut off..
As things are right now, you know you can start, you do not know if you will be allowed to continue.

PsychicJuggler said:
Aquarius said:
Online university?

Online university is a momentary measure they put in place cause of Covid. There's no guarantee that a student will be allowed to follow the lessons fully online.
For the moment, there are cases where one can choose between online or IRL so to say.

The august decree doesn't address universities directly, but again, there's no correct way of foretelling the situation in a couple of years.

Of course as long as online is viable, that's the path for me at least. But if that is cut off..
As things are right now, you know you can start, you do not know if you will be allowed to continue.
It honestly depends on how long this government will last and if after we are going to have a better one. Italians are protesting a lot everwhere, we will see what happens. If one has a job then that is going to be more complicated but for now I don't think its required.

PsychicJuggler said:
Aquarius said:
Online university?

There's universities in Italy that are totally online, see if you like those.

PsychicJuggler said:

I read this online:

“The pass will be available to those who have had at least one vaccine dose. The pass will also be available to anyone who presents proof of a negative test taken within 48 hours before accessing any of the activities under restriction, and to those who have recently recovered from Covid-19.”

Seems like if you’re willing to be tested you can carry on without restrictions. That’s an important note because it means you aren’t truly being forced to take the vaccine. Not just yet. Keep up rtrs and as Cobra said in one of his recent sermons, while doing and rtr you can focus on specific things you want the energy to sort of focus and it’ll have an effect. While doing the rtr, focus on the restrictions going away and people waking up or something similar.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/22/italy-covid-19-green-pass-vaccinations-restrictions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back