Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Would doing the rtr everyday with only 1-3 vibrations, or doing the rtr once a week with all 9 be more powerful?

Someone.something_

What the title says, I just want to know if it came down to it, would 1-3 times a day be stronger or 9 times a week?

Doing a full RTR with 9 reps takes less than 15 minutes, I'm sure you can manage.

Someone.something_ said:
What the title says, I just want to know if it came down to it, would 1-3 times a day be stronger or 9 times a week?

Each day 9 reps. Yes. That’s how you do that shit.

Like nobody is forcing you to do anything btw.

Someone.something_ said:

Doing it everyday at 1-3 would be better. But why are you justifying such low results to yourself? Where there is a will, there is a way.

Someone.something_ said:
It takes about 20 minutes to do an RTR with 9 repetitions per letter. Seriously now ... Be more eager to do this every day.

Aquarius said:
Doing a full RTR with 9 reps takes less than 15 minutes, I'm sure you can manage.

Am I doing them wrong then? It took my like a few hours to vibrate everything 9 times lol. I was in the garage and I did the rtr and just sat, took a deep breathe in, and vibrated everything for as long as I could 9 times before blotting it out

Someone.something_ said:
Aquarius said:

Am I doing them wrong then? It took my like a few hours to vibrate everything 9 times lol. I was in the garage and I did the rtr and just sat, took a deep breathe in, and vibrated everything for as long as I could 9 times before blotting it out
You don't need to vibrate them, you need to speak them, like in the audio with Maxine's voice. saying Vaht 9 times takes more or less 5 seconds.

Aquarius said:
Someone.something_ said:
Aquarius said:

You don't need to vibrate them, you need to speak them, like in the audio with Maxine's voice. saying Vaht 9 times takes more or less 5 seconds.

Holy shit im retarded, I just wasted 3 hours of my life :eek: :eek:. Well thank you! Yeah will definitely do em daily now

Aquarius said:
Someone.something_ said:
Aquarius said:

What do you mean 5 seconds. Isn't the vibration VAHT - FUHT - VUHT - VUHSS - OUT - OUTH - VAHSS repeated 9 times? Meaning you vibrate each of the words in that order 9 times?

throwaway88 said:
Aquarius said:
Someone.something_ said:

What do you mean 5 seconds. Isn't the vibration VAHT - FUHT - VUHT - VUHSS - OUT - OUTH - VAHSS repeated 9 times? Meaning you vibrate each of the words in that order 9 times?
VAHT 9x
FUHT 9x
VUHT 9x
VUHSS 9x
OUT 9x
OUTH 9x
VAHSS 9x

Ol argedco luciftias said:
throwaway88 said:
Aquarius said:

VAHT 9x
FUHT 9x
VUHT 9x
VUHSS 9x
OUT 9x
OUTH 9x
VAHSS 9x

Can anyone else confirm this? The way you said was the way I originally did it, but then I felt that it was wrong after re-reading the (Vibrate each of the following 9 times). So for like a year I've been doing the order I specified. Is there a huge difference in effectiveness between these? Same for the tetra reversal.

Someone.something_ said:
Aquarius said:
Someone.something_ said:

Holy shit im retarded, I just wasted 3 hours of my life :eek: :eek:. Well thank you! Yeah will definitely do em daily now
Good luck :D

Do what you can everyday and be consistent. Even if its just 3 vibrations. Or 1. Just do it.

Some of us work a lot and have to fit everything personal in a very tight schedule.

In an optimal situation you should be vibrating them. If that is too hard or takes too long you can just speak them. This is basically spelled out by Cobra in his latest thread

When I vibrate the FRTR it takes me about 45 minutes to do 18 reps. this is basically spelled out by Cobra in his latest thread.

I don't want to speak for Cobra, but there's various reasons he doen't come out and say do the FRTR this ONE way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Final RTR, Shattering and Tetra, are multi-purpose rituals. How dangerous they can be to the enemy, is basically limitless, or rather, limited to the skill of the person doing them. As you become better at it, it can do more and more damage, but the point is, it will do damage no matter from which level it's used.

Despite of being a universal weapon that EVERYONE can use from any level, there is more that can be done with these. A very regular application of these rituals as warfare, will do it's job no matter what.

How does somebody distinguish between "vibrating" and "speaking" from an audio clip?

Aquarius said:

throwaway88 said:
throwaway88 said:
VAHT 9x
FUHT 9x
VUHT 9x
VUHSS 9x
OUT 9x
OUTH 9x
VAHSS 9x

Can anyone else confirm this? The way you said was the way I originally did it, but then I felt that it was wrong after re-reading the (Vibrate each of the following 9 times). So for like a year I've been doing the order I specified. Is there a huge difference in effectiveness between these? Same for the tetra reversal.
Each one 9 times. As in do one 9x, then next one 9x, then next one 9x. This is doing each one 9x.

The way you are doing it, that would have been written as something like "read the following line 9x"

The way I described is the correct way to do it. But it is not too big of a deal doing it the other way. Both ways do work.

StraitShot47 said:
How does somebody distinguish between "vibrating" and "speaking" from an audio clip?
With your ears? Speaking is a vibration anyways, we have never been told to "vibrate" them as if they were mantras.

Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:
With your ears? Speaking is a vibration anyways, we have never been told to "vibrate" them as if they were mantras.

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are the one who said you can tell the difference between "vibranting" and "speaking". How do I "use my ears" to distinguish the difference? One can't assume she is just "speaking" the words. I agree with you that speaking is a form of vibration, but if the words are no focused in the soul the rituals have severely less impact.

You ask Why haven't the priests come and said "Do the RTRs this one way we prescribe for you."

I don't want to speak for the priests but there could be various reasons. It's off putting to new SS to tell them to do something they have no idea how to perform. It's easier to leave it ambiguous. How someone performs the RTRs is up to the individual and their "level of awareness or magik". Another reason that it could be left ambiguous is so the enemy doesn't know what's going on or how we perform our Rituals.

Be it a planetary square, in aura strengthening like in reverse curse 2, or any form of magik. The user must feel it in their soul or center chakra channel. This is how all magik is performed.

Imho this is what cobra is alluding to in his latest post, about "advanced RTRs" and "varying levels of ability". The user is supposed to learn the basics/advanced magik and apply it to the RTRs.

Thank you all for the extra clarification. I try to vibrate them but sometimes I dont have as much time and I do shorter vibrations and feel guilty about that. It says in the ritual pdf that 1 vibration is ok if REALLY short on time but I try not to let that ever happen
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

throwaway88 said:
throwaway88 said:
VAHT 9x
FUHT 9x
VUHT 9x
VUHSS 9x
OUT 9x
OUTH 9x
VAHSS 9x

It's always x9 and then you move on to the next one, but you always do them one by one x9 not reading the whole thing like a sentence x9.

If you are absolutely pressed with time, all days of the week for 3 reps is better than once a week for 9 reps. I know others have answered but I just wanted to give this answer too to certify this further.

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

Imho this is what cobra is alluding to in his latest post, about "advanced RTRs" and "varying levels of ability". The user is supposed to learn the basics/advanced magik and apply it to the RTRs.

Basically, yes.

However, as has been stated before, all of these methods are going to work:

1. Vibrated in literal chant, drawn out words. Works.
2. Vibrated very little in spoken way, very short vibrations. Works.
3. Doing it in the way HPS Maxine does in the audios, in a sense, uttering it. Works.
4. Whispering it. Works.
5. Saying it mentally with intent and visualization. Works.

I know there are some reasons why the differences here may not be really clear, but I will articulate all of these in posts in the actual JoS. All of this are different levels of action but work based on the same major rules. There are many things that need to be cleared up.

I have done ALL of the above under different circumstances, with the impact being as it should be on each.

However, the two methods that stand out is method 1 and 3. 2 is also very handy and powerful. The reason why vibrations are to be stretched, can help your mental focus while you strecth them.

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

I don't mean to be a dick, but you are the one who said you can tell the difference between "vibranting" and "speaking". How do I "use my ears" to distinguish the difference? One can't assume she is just "speaking" the words. I agree with you that speaking is a form of vibration, but if the words are no focused in the soul the rituals have severely less impact.

You ask Why haven't the priests come and said "Do the RTRs this one way we prescribe for you."

I don't want to speak for the priests but there could be various reasons. It's off putting to new SS to tell them to do something they have no idea how to perform. It's easier to leave it ambiguous. How someone performs the RTRs is up to the individual and their "level of awareness or magik". Another reason that it could be left ambiguous is so the enemy doesn't know what's going on or how we perform our Rituals.

Be it a planetary square, in aura strengthening like in reverse curse 2, or any form of magik. The user must feel it in their soul or center chakra channel. This is how all magik is performed.

I don't understand how you don't understand Maxine's audio. Listen to her vibrating mantras and her speaking any RTR, there's quite a difference.
It's not off putting to new people, because simply that's how everybody has done them for the last 3 years, and look what happens when you don't tell them, they think that they have to vibrate the RTR like a mantra and end up taking an hour for a 15 minutes job.

Larissa666 said:
If this is the only choice you have, then 3 vibrations per day is better than 9 per week.

To clarify myself, the only rationale between each letter 3 vibrations per day vs each letter 9 vibrations per week is consistency.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:

Basically, yes.

However, as has been stated before, all of these methods are going to work:

1. Vibrated in literal chant, drawn out words. Works.
2. Vibrated very little in spoken way, very short vibrations. Works.
3. Doing it in the way HPS Maxine does in the audios, in a sense, uttering it. Works.
4. Whispering it. Works.
5. Saying it mentally with intent and visualization. Works.

I know there are some reasons why the differences here may not be really clear, but I will articulate all of these in posts in the actual JoS. All of this are different levels of action but work based on the same major rules. There are many things that need to be cleared up.

I have done ALL of the above under different circumstances, with the impact being as it should be on each.

However, the two methods that stand out is method 1 and 3. 2 is also very handy and powerful. The reason why vibrations are to be stretched, can help your mental focus while you strecth them.

Thank you!! This clears up a lot lol, couldn't be more grateful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back