Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Common "what if I was a jew" paranoia

Young Faith

I've just started once again doing spiritual warfare, and I had a panic attack after the shattering jewish soul ritual because I started panicking about "what if I am a jew and I don't know it and I just killed myself".

I am not new to panic attacks, at all. But I never had a panic attack for this reason, this is the first time.

I have always did F-RTRs int the past and everything went just fine. Stuff got worse in this period but I did no warfare so it can't be that.

I still remember the feeling of love and joy when reading for the (almost) first time the JoS website. I felt such a strong love towards Father, and an incredible joy just by thinking about Him. Do you conferm that this can't happen to a jew in any case? I can't be a jew, otherwise my life would have went downhill in the months where I regularly did 2-4 F-RTRs a day in the past.

An actual jew couldn't do this more than a couple times without getting fucked. You wouldn't think of this later. This is just a worry or reaction, nothing else.

Please don't worry about nonsense.

The enemy knows deception, and they will do anything to stop someone. Unverifiable things such as these could be part of this. Another one, is fake fear of what "will happen" and other nonsense.

Most of the negative stuff people might undergo, is poorly cleaned soul, or negative unattended transits. The enemy can harass for sure, but not do as much if one is on the right track.

Listen the enemy pulls this stuff apparently on a lot of people. About 10 years ago I had a neighbor who was a friend. I would spend a lot of time with her she was into wicca. I was not fully practicing SS at the time seriously even though I had dedicated at that point but I was very aware of the Jews. She told me I look Israeli one time randomly. It lead to years of freaking out panicking wanting to die but being sacred too etc. Cause I thought I can't be with the Gods or Satan if I am Jew. It would be something really scary to me. That was when I started doing a lot of Drugs cause I wanted to die but I was scared to commit suicide cause I knew if I was a Jew I was going to reptilian hell for going against them. I am glad I got out of this mindset.

Years later even after I showed an HP my pic and was confirmed by several SS as not being one I still kind of worried about being a Jew.

The last time this happened was in 2019 I did a couple rtrs and felt like it was destroying my soul . It was the greys doing this. I finally told them to fuck off then they suddenly switched tactics and we're like what if your girlfriend is a Jew. This lead to more freaking out and worrying.

This is a huge waste of time but it really is a bad thought. I think if you are really scared of disgusted at the thought of being a Jew then you can't be one. My girlfriend literally ended up in the mental hospital 3 times over this stuff about being a Jew Hitler and ww2 etc btw it was traumatizing to her cause I think she knew Jew equaled really bad person so thought it means she was terrible person so that's why she ended up there and breaking down.

This is all enemy attack.

So don't worry.

I dealt with it I saw someone close to me deal with it. You can deal with it we are both fine now.

If you were one you at the very least would not be extremely fearful of this. You would be happy in knowing this and excited to join their religion or customs somehow most likely.

Young Faith said:
I've just started once again doing spiritual warfare, and I had a panic attack after the shattering jewish soul ritual because I started panicking about "what if I am a jew and I don't know it and I just killed myself".

I am not new to panic attacks, at all. But I never had a panic attack for this reason, this is the first time.

I have always did F-RTRs int the past and everything went just fine. Stuff got worse in this period but I did no warfare so it can't be that.

I still remember the feeling of love and joy when reading for the (almost) first time the JoS website. I felt such a strong love towards Father, and an incredible joy just by thinking about Him. Do you conferm that this can't happen to a jew in any case? I can't be a jew, otherwise my life would have went downhill in the months where I regularly did 2-4 F-RTRs a day in the past.

This has been discussed in this thread as well: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56073

slyscorpion said:
Listen the enemy pulls this stuff apparently on a lot of people. About 10 years ago I had a neighbor who was a friend. I would spend a lot of time with her she was into wicca. I was not fully practicing SS at the time seriously even though I had dedicated at that point but I was very aware of the Jews. She told me I look Israeli one time randomly. It lead to years of freaking out panicking wanting to die but being sacred too etc. Cause I thought I can't be with the Gods or Satan if I am Jew. It would be something really scary to me. That was when I started doing a lot of Drugs cause I wanted to die but I was scared to commit suicide cause I knew if I was a Jew I was going to reptilian hell for going against them. I am glad I got out of this mindset.

Years later even after I showed an HP my pic and was confirmed by several SS as not being one I still kind of worried about being a Jew.

The last time this happened was in 2019 I did a couple rtrs and felt like it was destroying my soul . It was the greys doing this. I finally told them to fuck off then they suddenly switched tactics and we're like what if your girlfriend is a Jew. This lead to more freaking out and worrying.

This is a huge waste of time but it really is a bad thought. I think if you are really scared of disgusted at the thought of being a Jew then you can't be one. My girlfriend literally ended up in the mental hospital 3 times over this stuff about being a Jew Hitler and ww2 etc btw it was traumatizing to her cause I think she knew Jew equaled really bad person so thought it means she was terrible person so that's why she ended up there and breaking down.

This is all enemy attack.

So don't worry.

I dealt with it I saw someone close to me deal with it. You can deal with it we are both fine now.

If you were one you at the very least would not be extremely fearful of this. You would be happy in knowing this and excited to join their religion or customs somehow most likely.

Thank you! Yours is a very interesting story, I found many similarities with what I have felt

Young Faith said:
I've just started once again doing spiritual warfare, and I had a panic attack after the shattering jewish soul ritual because I started panicking about "what if I am a jew and I don't know it and I just killed myself".......

Keep doing meds and rtrs. I have had tons of these attacks but once you start to clean and protect yourself they become way less and everything becomes much more clearer. If someone gets random thoughts like "am i jew?" only after starting meds or dedication highly likely,they are not.

Update: I had to stop at half shattering ritual (while I did the first 2 with no problems) because of panic, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, stuff like that
I hate it so much, how does one defend himself from these thoughts and worries?

Young Faith said:
Update: I had to stop at half shattering ritual (while I did the first 2 with no problems) because of panic, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, stuff like that
I used to feel like this, I had anxiety. What changed everything was void meditation and emotional detachment. "You are not your thoughts, you are not your emotions, your mind is a part of you but it's not you, as is your body, you are not your body, the body is part of you."

this is a common attack, but just tell people to do rtrs on themselves if this attack comes up, besides most people should be doing it already it removes jewish curses from soul

I think most of us had this or similar things happen to them, I don't get this anymore but I used to back when I first started. The more you advance the more you will be aware of these thoughts being lies/of the enemy and then its easy to turn off especially if you are proficient in void

SATchives said:
I think most of us had this or similar things happen to them, I don't get this anymore but I used to back when I first started. The more you advance the more you will be aware of these thoughts being lies/of the enemy and then its easy to turn off especially if you are proficient in void

Every problem of mine is because I can't do void meditation! I am still unable to make my thoughts shut the fuck up after all this time, it's ashaming

Young Faith said:
SATchives said:

Every problem of mine is because I can't do void meditation! I am still unable to make my thoughts shut the fuck up after all this time, it's ashaming

You could try voiding under more annoying / difficult to concentrate conditions, like a cold shower,, make sure you void a lot and in different ways it took me years of void meditation before i could get any better, everyone of us is different some will get it really easy and others will take months to years to make any progress. you can try to get a song stuck in your head and then practice void meditating that song away, just be creative, you can almost do anything while void meditating, the key to void is controlling your mind so anything you do while controlling your mind will help you, also while being attacked with these thoughts, you can chant Satans name or chant Sa ta na ma when you are being attacked void meditating on the chanting ,or you could visualize blue fire around you burning the space around you including the enemy, and void meditate on that fire burning everything. Just practice a lot and give it time, you will gain mastery eventually, diligence and perseverance is key

Young Faith said:

My soul is Satanic, I can feel it. And I feel Satan's love for me, which is a blissful feeling.
But I have been worrying whether my maternal grandfather might be racially Jewish. My maternal grandmother is pure Aryan, though. And IF my maternal grandpa had Jewish genes, does this mean that I am a Jew or am I becoming paranoid??

Osiris Silvio said:
Young Faith said:

My soul is Satanic, I can feel it. And I feel Satan's love for me, which is a blissful feeling.
But I have been worrying whether my maternal grandfather might be racially Jewish. My maternal grandmother is pure Aryan, though. And IF my maternal grandpa had Jewish genes, does this mean that I am a Jew or am I becoming paranoid??

What makes you think this? Did you ask about your grand parents? Any amount of jewish blood makes one a jew. It's probably paranoia

Young Faith said:

I know it has passed a long time since you wrote this, but I would like to recommend you the channel "Meditation and Healing" from Youtube. I am passing through this phase now and the musics there really help a lot. It is good to meditate and pray to the Gods while listening to them.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MeditationandHealing/featured

Elas Qilar said:
Young Faith said:

I know it has passed a long time since you wrote this, but I would like to recommend you the channel "Meditation and Healing" from Youtube. I am passing through this phase now and the musics there really help a lot. It is good to meditate and pray to the Gods while listening to them.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MeditationandHealing/featured

Thank you I'll give it a try

It seems very common as it has happened to me when I was younger after I dedicated, thankfully I had a fellow SS who helped me realize that I was clearly not Jewish and that I was obviously overreacting. I remember looking in the mirror and wondering to myself if I was or not and how that would play out. I was very nervous and fearful, but I meditated, listened to my friend and overcame. Since then I have not had any Jew moments of about my blood line.

[/quote]

It is ok brother we are here for you.

So this topic has been talked about extensively and there have been a lot of great advices on how to fight these intrusive thoughts. Allow me to add one more simple fact!

I'm going to ask you a very simple question. Do not think and just answer it to yourself. Ready? Go. Do you love Father Satan and our Gods?

If you immediately answered "YES!" then chances are you have absolutely nothing to worry about. A jew would never be able to. They can lie and say they do and try to convince others that they do but they actually don't, they're incapable of it. So I'm not asking you to convince me, or anybody here, or even convince yourself. Do you know inside your heart you truly love our Father Satan and our Gods? Perfect! I'm sure that's enough for you to stop worrying then!

Now go show your love, don't let it be just words! Think, what can you do for the Gods right now? You can go empower yourself, you can go do the FRTR, you can even just raise energy and offer it to be directed where it's needed (and right now it really is). Speaking of: we have a very important schedule going right now. Are you participating? Yes? Perfect, another great sign you don't need to worry!

Next time you do the FRTR do not forget to use your hate and rage for the enemy that made you have such thoughts as well!

I hope this helps. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back