Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ten most powerful Jewish and gentile occultists of all time

Antichrist

Hello guys. Can you please name 10 most powerful jewish occultists of all time and 10 most powerful gentile occultists of all time? Rank them please... I'm just very interested in stuff like this. I would like to do some research about the life of these personalities...

Hail Satan!

I don't know so many occultists but I know in Nazi Germany about two occultists who probably took part in Nazi occult research and practices: Maria Orsic (which had other 4 occultist girls under her `directives`) and Karl Haushofer.
Is has been said that behind WW2 there was a spiritual war going on as well between Nazi Germany, USSR and the British Empire. Aleister Crawley was considered the `occult leader` in the British Empire, Karl Haushofer was considered the occult leader of Nazi Germany and Wolf Messing was considered the occult head of USSR. Wolf Messing seems to be jewish.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't know so many occultists but I know in Nazi Germany about two occultists who probably took part in Nazi occult research and practices: Maria Orsic (which had other 4 occultist girls under her `directives`) and Karl Haushofer.
Is has been said that behind WW2 there was a spiritual war going on as well between Nazi Germany, USSR and the British Empire. Aleister Crawley was considered the `occult leader` in the British Empire, Karl Haushofer was considered the occult leader of Nazi Germany and Wolf Messing was considered the occult head of USSR. Wolf Messing seems to be jewish.
I can't say that Adolf Hitler was an occultist, but he developed spiritually and reached MO and I think he would be one of the strongest people to have lived on earth in the last 200 years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back