Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eid Mubarak

Mondol said:
Eid Mubarak my all satanic brothers.

Yes. The islamic enemy blood sacrifice festival. Its evil, twisted, just like everything else of the enemy.

https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

Join us in doing the Blood Sacrifice RTR at least till Friday or Saturday.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
I made a post on this. Several people are as well.

I agree it's evil.

Let's reverse this back onto the Jews as they do it.

Let the worthless energy steep for a while, and then it will all be reversed in a torrent against them. We are doing a schedule within the next few days.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let the worthless energy steep for a while, and then it will all be reversed in a torrent against them. We are doing a schedule within the next few days.

Oh ok sorry I didn't realize that disregard what I said then. It said internet warfare week one or two I thought we were not doing a schedule for awhile so I just thought to add the idea of people doing this.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh ok sorry I didn't realize that disregard what I said then. It said internet warfare week one or two I thought we were not doing a schedule for awhile so I just thought to add the idea of people doing this.

No that's for the internet battalion for the percentage of JoS people that wish to participate in online warfare. Most people don't participate in fact most people who provide us with online information like for example [@member: Jack] provide us with videos or youtube or bitchute or some other site information.

We still perform F/T/SJD rituals non-stop every day at least once a niner(9) or 27-45 whether 9x3-9x5 or 27-45 reps. And then there is tetra and SJD which are tiny rituals that don't take much time, if anything you can argue the tetra affirmation is more time consuming than tetra/SJD.

So keep the spiritual warfare up @Slyscorpion and if you are not a internet battalion member. Study what HP.Cobra states and keep your eyes open but don't worry about online warfare. Non-the less I'd still keep my eyes open in case someone misses information the more eyes and ears we have the more information we can infer from people and gauge their reactions.

I'm sure the first few online strikes will have resistance so maybe we can learn just like the SS-I-B at the bottom of the forums tries and prepares people for not just translation but also warfare and understanding of strategies to better prepare against for example Fed bombers as I like to call them or glow niggers as their nickname for a Fed poster.

They are killing thousands of animals for no reason at all, first it’s not necessary, second they have no idea how to direct and use that energy, so in the end this is all gonna come crashing down on them. Let idiots be the cause of their own doom. Our RTRs will help with that.

Larissa666 said:
They are killing thousands of animals for no reason at all, first it’s not necessary, second they have no idea how to direct and use that energy, so in the end this is all gonna come crashing down on them. Let idiots be the cause of their own doom. Our RTRs will help with that.
Their intent is that this is a sacrifice for allah. When they slaughter the poor animal they say Allahu Akbar (something like Hail Satan but for the jewish kike god) and then they recite some quran verses. So I think their intent alone is enough to direct this energy to the kike thoughtform.

Mondol said:

7yz6xcenfuh51.gif

T
Mondol said:

To the op btw I suddenly remembered some of the things you wrote before where you wrote several things that sounded like Islamic values under a question on marriage or something like that.

This belief system is not Islam. Why don't you read the full site and deprogram. These days and things have no meaning in our belief system outside of some people doing more spiritual warfare around this time to counter what Muslims do and often a schedule comes out around these holidays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back