Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finally coming back, I need a help/recap

Young Faith

To the mod who's reading this before approving: I've sent another incomplete post accidentally, this is the real one

I've been on a too long (months) hiatus from spiritual warfare due to personal (mental and health) issues.
Now these issues didn't vanish at all, they are probably even worse now, but I feel like not doing anything isn't going to help as without RTRs there is nothing that keeps the jewish curses away, and no, I almost did no meditation and other spiritual practices in this period. I feel like it'll become more natural if I already have to do the RTR, to meditate also. I think that the biggest problem is my job, I don't hate it (it's a very good job for me) but I do passionately hate the fact that it steals so much time from my life. And now I even suspect that my boss might be a jew, I don't wanna help a jew become even richer than he is, but fuck I need this job right now.

Anyway, what I really wanted to ask is: have I been missing something? I remember that now the F-RTR should always be followed by the Tetragrammaton removal ritual, but I read HPHC's post and he said something about "3 rituals"

Young Faith said:
To the mod who's reading this before approving: I've sent another incomplete post accidentally, this is the real one

I've been on a too long (months) hiatus from spiritual warfare due to personal (mental and health) issues.
Now these issues didn't vanish at all, they are probably even worse now, but I feel like not doing anything isn't going to help as without RTRs there is nothing that keeps the jewish curses away, and no, I almost did no meditation and other spiritual practices in this period. I feel like it'll become more natural if I already have to do the RTR, to meditate also. I think that the biggest problem is my job, I don't hate it (it's a very good job for me) but I do passionately hate the fact that it steals so much time from my life. And now I even suspect that my boss might be a jew, I don't wanna help a jew become even richer than he is, but fuck I need this job right now.

Anyway, what I really wanted to ask is: have I been missing something? I remember that now the F-RTR should always be followed by the Tetragrammaton removal ritual, but I read HPHC's post and he said something about "3 rituals"
The new RTR is Shattering Spiritual Protection of Jewish:
This is :
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622174911id_/https://wizardly-sinoussi-cbec44.netlify.app/
More details:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=57248&p=254788&hilit=Shattering+Jewish+Soul+Protection#p254788

Young Faith said:

One final rtr round currently consists of three parts, the final rtr, tetragrammaton reversal ritual and shattering jewish soul ritual. Lunar Eclipse RTR Ritual: Shattering Enemy Defenses - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=57248

I recommend spending some time contemplating how you can be more efficient with your time, and planning a meditation program that you can follow through every day regardless of full time job. Because it is possible.

For everyone who is facing mental health issues, when you notice something, immediately turn to Father Satan and the Demons!

When your mental illness is relatively new and because of the Enemy, Father Satan and the Demons can definitely fix that, in mere seconds. They did that for me, as I also was mentally ill for 2 weeks or so.

If you approach Father Satan after 40 days have passed, healing is getting A LOT more difficult.
Don’t neglect or ignore your psychological well-being, or you will go through hell.

Hail Satan!

Young Faith said:

If you can spare an hour and a half daily you can do one RTR (around ten minutes), the Tetragrammaton ritual and destroying jewish protection. 25-30 minutes. Then the returning curses which both cleans the soul and is an AoP, a few rounds of a breathing exercise, 5 minutes of void meditation and hatha yoga. This is enough to keep up with the war and still advance.

Welcome back. Did you also take a break from spirituality?

As for the boss where you work, don't worry if he's a jew, fight the jews on a higher level.

Master said:

As for the boss where you work, don't worry if he's a jew, fight the jews on a higher level.

Yea I literally took a break from spirituality and I feel guilty about that.
Nice advice about my boss, thank you.
I don't know why, but the usual "fear of being a jew" just reappeared within me. It's probably just the enemy, this works exactly like my hypochondria, my brain starts seeing connections that really aren't there

DarkSwan said:
For everyone who is facing mental health issues, when you notice something, immediately turn to Father Satan and the Demons!

When your mental illness is relatively new and because of the Enemy, Father Satan and the Demons can definitely fix that, in mere seconds. They did that for me, as I also was mentally ill for 2 weeks or so.

If you approach Father Satan after 40 days have passed, healing is getting A LOT more difficult.
Don’t neglect or ignore your psychological well-being, or you will go through hell.

Hail Satan!

Oh well I have these problems since way before becoming a SS, lol. Years. If i just did void meditation as I should, I would have probably already healed from them.

DarkSwan said:

Hail Satan!

Glad you are okay.

Young Faith said:
Master said:

Yea I literally took a break from spirituality and I feel guilty about that.
Nice advice about my boss, thank you.
I don't know why, but the usual "fear of being a jew" just reappeared within me. It's probably just the enemy, this works exactly like my hypochondria, my brain starts seeing connections that really aren't there

I think you need to organise your time and discipline yourself.

Young Faith said:

Follow the inks in my Signature. Join us in the 40 day challenge. This could change your whole life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back