Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how i can contact with father satan

imsouglysatanhelpme

how i can contact with father satan, I'm not spiritually advanced yet, can he appear in my dreams? I want to ask him questions, need his guidance, even 1 minute would be enough for me.

newsatanist said:
how i can contact with father satan, I'm not spiritually advanced yet, can he appear in my dreams? I want to ask him questions, need his guidance, even 1 minute would be enough for me.

You simply have to meditate on His seal. Visualize it in your mind for a few minutes and talk to Satan. He will hear you. Success !

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

You simply have to meditate on His seal. Visualize it in your mind for a few minutes and talk to Satan. He will hear you. Success !
* On His sigil

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

i did but nothing happened.

newsatanist said:
ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

It doesnt come cheap or easy. First thing is to start meditating. Join us in the 40 day challenge August 1st.

newsatanist said:
ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

When you are new it's important to look for signs, synchronicities and other occurences in your real life after doing that. Because that's how most of the communication will come to you. It will rarely be in dreams or in a real-time conversation. For example lots of people ask Satan for a sign and they either see 666 somewhere, or a friend calls them and tells them something related to SS or ancient religions or they read something in a newspaper or on the internet about it. Usually the sign comes up to a day or two after asking.

So, if you want to ask him a question, do what ForVery said, ask him your question and be on the lookout for signs through that day.

newsatanist said:
ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

You simply have to meditate on His sigil Visualize it in your mind for a few minutes and talk to Satan. He will hear you. Success !

You are still not spiritually open enough ... Meditate, meditate, meditate. Open your chakras and do RTR, as Shanti Sananda said. Be persevering and you will succeed. You also have to be in a trance when you want to communicate with the Gods.

Try this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Focus on his symbol. You can use any of these symbols, whichever one is easy for you to remember and see in your mind.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

SatansSigil2.gif

2549462_0.jpg

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

This will get his attention, and he will hear you.

1. Be dedicated.
2. Do the RTRs. Father takes special care for his warriors.
3. Do meditations and magick. Show that you are serious about walking His path. Also, this will help you to communicate with Him in the first place.
4. Do not rush. Do the above, and you will hear from Him sooner or later.

Stay on the path, and never stray from it. And Father Satan will always be with you.

Hail Satan!

newsatanist said:
ForVery said:
newsatanist said:

You said yourself that you're not spiritually advanced. I'm still a newbie but you have to be more clairvoyant in order to actually see and hear anything from the gods. Instead look for coincidences and answers to your question in daily life or try to just feel his energy. As you progress spiritually you'll be able to hear and even talk to him. Goodluck friend

newsatanist said:

Work on yourself. Do rtrs,meditate. The almighty will come to you. Love him from your heart and soul Things take time.
But Satan and Gods do hear us and THEY DO care a lot!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back