Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My introduction

Draco Ignis

Hi everyone! I am a Spiritual Satanist by few years. I've been reading the Forums for a long time but I never had the time to partecipate. I've always done RtR from the beginning of 2018, shortly before the introduction of the shema RtR. Now that I have the time, I desire to join this Community and the Internet Warfare.
Hail Satan!

Draco Ignis said:
Hi everyone! I am a Spiritual Satanist by few years. I've been reading the Forums for a long time but I never had the time to partecipate. I've always done RtR from the beginning of 2018, shortly before the introduction of the shema RtR. Now that I have the time, I desire to join this Community and the Internet Warfare.
Hail Satan!
Welcome on this forum !

Draco Ignis said:
Hail Satan!

Awesome, welcome.

Draco Ignis said:
Hail Satan!

Welcome!

Draco Ignis said:
Hail Satan!

Welcome brother, good to have you here. :) :) :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back