Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help ? Meditation Experiences

ForVery

Meditation experiences
Greetings! Lately, as I was meditating, I began to see (while my eyes were closed) something resembling some eyes looking at me. What do those eyes mean? Also, 2-3 days ago, as in the previous case, I saw, while cleaning my aura, a figure similar to a gray ET. What happens ? Maybe it's an enemy attack? I do not understand. In the last week I cleaned my aura 3-4 times a day and did the protection with the mantra AUM SURYAE and the absorption of energy from the sun in the aura. Please help. Thanks a lot!

ForVery said:
Meditation experiences
Greetings! Lately, as I was meditating, I began to see (while my eyes were closed) something resembling some eyes looking at me. What do those eyes mean? Also, 2-3 days ago, as in the previous case, I saw, while cleaning my aura, a figure similar to a gray ET. What happens ? Maybe it's an enemy attack? I do not understand. In the last week I cleaned my aura 3-4 times a day and did the protection with the mantra AUM SURYAE and the absorption of energy from the sun in the aura. Please help. Thanks a lot!

It means you are being watched by the enemy. AUM SURYAYE has been shortened to Surya. Chant Surya 50, 100, 111 or 216 times while blasting the aura clean. Then 9 affirmations.

My Aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, hatred, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

I am always safe secure protected and healthy in every way.

These are two you could do. But make sure to pick one and stick with it. You also need to do the FRTR along with the Tetra and reverse angel names.

You have to fight back against the enemy.

ForVery said:
Meditation experiences

Maybe a banishing ritual? Some nice times to start a banishing ritual are coming in a few days

Shanti Sananda said:
ForVery said:
Meditation experiences

It means you are being watched by the enemy. AUM SURYAYE has been shortened to Surya. Chant Surya 50, 100, 111 or 216 times while blasting the aura clean. Then 9 affirmations.

My Aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, hatred, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

These are two you could do. But make sure to pick one and stick with it. You also need to do the FRTR along with the Tetra and reverse angel names.

Thank you ! I do RTR.

ForVery said:
Shanti Sananda said:
ForVery said:
Meditation experiences

Thank you ! I do RTR.

Ofcourse, let me know if there is anyway else I can help.

ForVery said:
Meditation experiences
I used to see this many times when I was closing my eyes, most often during RTRs as far as I remember, with other ocassions during meditations or when I was simply laying and watching TV or thinking about other things, not mere eyes but literally what resembles to be a grey figure with allongated eyes right in front of me, perhaps at 30 cm distance or something like this. I don't do nothing about this normally, just ignore them and these figures disappear by themselves, meaning that I was not seeing them anymore when I was closing my eyes after one two minutes. Last time when I saw this was a few weeks ago if I remember right. I don't even know exactly because I don't give them attention. Is nothing to worry about, they are just bullying and intimidating, if is indeed greys staring at me and it wasn't my imagination. I remember once when I closed my eyes the figure appeared suddenly was so blatant that instantly I instinctively raised my hand and `punched` it but obviously it was not a physical being. Is quite difficult to say that is my or your imagination since you see these shapes when you close your eyes, is not like they appear in your mind or something, you literally see them in front of you. I don't say this to brag about anything, I only tell you because you seem to be experiencing the same thing. If I was to do something about it, I would vizualize my room full of of Demonic blue energy and vizualize that all enemy beings are dying or disappearing from my room, similar to how vampires were burning under direct sunlight. I haven't done this yet since as I said I have completely ignored these `sights` all the time but I really think it would work, as far as I know in astral your mind can manifest things way easier.

The Alchemist7 said:
ForVery said:
Meditation experiences
I used to see this many times when I was closing my eyes, most often during RTRs as far as I remember, with other ocassions during meditations or when I was simply laying and watching TV or thinking about other things, not mere eyes but literally what resembles to be a grey figure with allongated eyes right in front of me, perhaps at 30 cm distance or something like this. I don't do nothing about this normally, just ignore them and these figures disappear by themselves, meaning that I was not seeing them anymore when I was closing my eyes after one two minutes. Last time when I saw this was a few weeks ago if I remember right. I don't even know exactly because I don't give them attention. Is nothing to worry about, they are just bullying and intimidating, if is indeed greys staring at me and it wasn't my imagination. I remember once when I closed my eyes the figure appeared suddenly was so blatant that instantly I instinctively raised my hand and `punched` it but obviously it was not a physical being. Is quite difficult to say that is my or your imagination since you see these shapes when you close your eyes, is not like they appear in your mind or something, you literally see them in front of you. I don't say this to brag about anything, I only tell you because you seem to be experiencing the same thing. If I was to do something about it, I would vizualize my room full of of Demonic blue energy and vizualize that all enemy beings are dying or disappearing from my room, similar to how vampires were burning under direct sunlight. I haven't done this yet since as I said I have completely ignored these `sights` all the time but I really think it would work, as far as I know in astral your mind can manifest things way easier.
Thank you. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my imagination ... I was about to fall off the bed. I'll try what you suggested.

ForVery said:
Meditation experiences

Your Astral senses are becoming more open. Keep meditating. These Grays can not harm you!. They dwell in the lowest Astral Realm. They are there to feed off your fear and hinder your spiritual growth. Thats their main intention. Thats why those who dabble in the occult or wicca (without) they encounter these experiences and freak out and give up all together. Because they dont really have any power. The Vibrational Frequency that you are currently on is Tuning you into that Realm. The higher your Vibrational frequency is, the higher the realm you tune into. In that same Low Astral plane is where all the enemies thoughtforms reside. Some spirits/souls are also there too. As you progress you will sense these also. Keep up with what you are currently doing. Dont let the experience frighten you. The grays will try prevent you reaching into the higher Astral planes. Eventually they will leave you alone when they realise that they cant get into your mind anymore.

ForVery said:
Meditation experiences

It is just an image, an objective image. Imo these flashes of images in the mind technically mean nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back