Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeking Counsel on Magicks to Improve Skills

HiddenTruths42

Greetings to all who happen to see this thread, I am an SS who has been watching and observing the forums for sometime and I feel that now would be a good time to seek counsel from my peers on this matter.

All of my life, I have been working hard to improve my artistic, animation, story-telling and character design skills as I wish to pursue this as a life-long career. To tell stories, to create animations and video games.

However, I feel that with every spell I cast and try to work in order to improve my abilities in these areas, that the spells themselves aren't that powerful.

To all those who can help, you have my deepest gratitude.

HiddenTruths42 said:
Greetings to all who happen to see this thread, I am an SS who has been watching and observing the forums for sometime and I feel that now would be a good time to seek counsel from my peers on this matter.

All of my life, I have been working hard to improve my artistic, animation, story-telling and character design skills as I wish to pursue this as a life-long career. To tell stories, to create animations and video games.

However, I feel that with every spell I cast and try to work in order to improve my abilities in these areas, that the spells themselves aren't that powerful.

The truth is that you can do magic for as long as you want but without consistent daily effort, you won't go far. Energy needs a path to manifest through. You have to practice your crafts daily with much passion and using magic will even be easier. It's like doing a working to attract a lover and you're staying in a cave. It's obvious it will be very difficult for the energy to manifest.

HiddenTruths42 said:

The more you increase your withcpower / lifepower / chi / bioelectricity in a consistent manner the easier it gets to manifest things you want to.

Build a foundation, and up on that foundation you can set things you want or need.

Basic things come first. Like hatha yoga and pranyama for power, and void meditation for control. Clean and empowered chakras are core, also. Eventually you'll do more advanced meditations.

Workings are using the power and control you have gathered so far, and the results will reflect on your current progress. The more you progress, the better your results with spells.

Instead of wasting your time doing magic just do rtrs all day and the gods will pay you by doing the magic themselves in much more effective ways.

HiddenTruths42 said:

You might want to employ the affirmation: "I am very powerful" before your workings. You might be surprised!

TorturedSoul said:
Instead of wasting your time doing magic just do rtrs all day and the gods will pay you by doing the magic themselves in much more effective ways.

The Gods don't want us to depend on them, they want us to be magick to improve our lives. Again, have you read the JoS? Spiritual Satanism = Independence. It's not about depending on the Gods all the time. They expect us to grow and handle ourselves without depending on them.

The RTRs are for getting rid of enemies, not making the Gods help us. It's highly disrespectfful to the Gods to do RTRs only thinking that this will coerce them into improving our lives. And it's xian mentality. Satanism isn't about doing certain things in order to have the Gods help us, but helping ourselves using the knowledge and techniques they give us, like power meditation, magick, yoga.

I don't see why this "TorturedSoul" person is here, all he does is keep giving bad and destructive advice.

Just trying to help by telling the truth bro. The gods are just what you give is what you get. They want you to do as many rtrs as possible and will pay you the matching ammount. Doing magic yourself is a complete and total waste of time that rarely has good results. Better rely on the gods.

TorturedSoul said:
You said in another thread that the Gods are not moving and they don't have bodies. How they can do magic then?
Also what you said is completely wrong. Nobody can unlock their psychic abillities or advance to higher states of counsciousness without doing magic. Also the RTRs are a form of magic as well.

HiddenTruths42 said:

It takes a bit, to get everything under control. First you must control yourself, before you can control your environment.

Start with Void and Yoga.

TorturedSoul said:
Just trying to help by telling the truth bro. The gods are just what you give is what you get. They want you to do as many rtrs as possible and will pay you the matching ammount. Doing magic yourself is a complete and total waste of time that rarely has good results. Better rely on the gods.

Respectfully, this goes against quite a few of the teachings on the SS website, as they want us to advance, develop, grow and reclaim what was wrongfully taken. This includes our own power, our own magic.

Our efforts are rewarded because we working towards multiple goals, not just constantly doing rtrs. Even though this is one of our most important duties.

I want to advance and grow my power, so I don't rely and bother the gods as they have much more important things to focus on. If they wish to lend a hand, then I gratefully accept. But, I'm not going to constantly ask for assistance from them when I have the power to do it myself.

So, while I am grateful that you put forward your opinion. I am politely and respectfully choosing to disregard it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back