Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Research Chemicals

Sundara

I’m posting this as a fair warning to those who are uneducated about this because it’s critical in the time we’re living in that we are, whether or not someone is interested in psychoactive substances. Research chemicals are illegal or dangerous substances sold with a slight molecular change. Changing a molecule makes the substance no longer illegal and unregulated. Most people who know what research chemicals are know them because of its correlation to street drugs. They can be found on the streets from fake lsd to fake marijuana. What most people don’t know is they can also be found in foods and many supplements. A major culprit in this equation happens to be work out supplements either found in a gym or in a supplement store. People can unknowingly take these with good intention, thinking it’s legal and safe because it’s on a reputable stores shelves. You can find harmful steroids, hormones, even caffeine and energy supplements that are going to have a similar effect to cocaine. In my opinion these are more dangerous, understudied, and if a bad side effect were to occur a healthcare professional wouldn’t know where to look or what to do in regards to a chemical cause.

Not too long ago, maybe it was last summer, I posted about the dangers of disposable vapes mainly out of instinct. I knew something was off about them but there hadn’t been much information to find. I re-looked this up again and since then there have been numerous heart attacks, collapsed lungs, and black spots on the lungs in kids who are only 18-20 years old. Heart attacks. This is specific to juul pods and disposable vapes that you’d find at a gas station like a puff bar. They didn’t vape in excess amounts, 1 juul pod per day. These haven’t been the findings with regular mod vapes and refillable vapes. Vaping has been touted as a safer alternative to smoking and has helped many people quit including myself. Many of these disposable vapes are coming from China, where many research chemicals come from and there are likely agents which also cause them to be more addictive. They make many people sick.

I remember when synthetic weed came out, kids were doing it like crazy to get away with smoking weed and passing drug tests if they had strict parents. Many wound up with seizures, heart attacks, and heart holes.

Fake LSD, you’re in for some severe long term mental fuck ups. More so than regular lsd. Also death and seizures. Uncommon with real lsd. Not that doing real lsd is good, but if there’s any teens here or adults who are dabbling in this - at the very least know how dangerous and common research chemicals are. If someone is telling you they’ve got real lsd and they’re your best buddy, they’re still wrong. Some can also pass as real on a test.

When one thing is banned, another will come out and the cycle continues. Always research supplements you’re taking, every ingredient. Be wary of new and “improved” things that come out on the market.

Yes, I also heard of some people who friends of me knew, that died smoking fake „weed“.
Multiple people just stop breathing, collapse and suffocate.

I also know some kids who started smoking herbs (fake weed) and just stopped growing.
They are in their mid twenties now and stuck in a body of a 17 year old.
They are 30cm smaller than me.

Then I also know some people who got mental just from smoking regular weed, extreme anxiety, paranoia and schizophrenia.

Don’t do that shit kids.

I took some fake weed years ago before I was SS.

It made me feel like I was moving forward in direction in my mind. I had to pace in circles because it made me super anxious too.

I never did it again after that...it was a horrible experience.

It was nothing like regular weed which I did in the past too.

of the true light said:

It made me feel like I was moving forward in direction in my mind. I had to pace in circles because it made me super anxious too.

I used to have this “friend”( honestly just a dude that was using me for weed) that was a school principal. One weekend we couldn’t get any weed and tried some spice, bro would literally keep putting a paper plate in the trash can on repeat, he’d take it and put it back again, he kept doing it for an hour.

I’m very glad now that I didn’t ever pursue RCs, especially ketamine like RCs specifically. Just a complete waste of potential or possibly worse. Drugs can be such awful things, but helpful in the short term. It’s sad that our society is so sick to need these things.

Wolfsage said:
of the true light said:

I used to have this “friend”( honestly just a dude that was using me for weed) that was a school principal. One weekend we couldn’t get any weed and tried some spice, bro would literally keep putting a paper plate in the trash can on repeat, he’d take it and put it back again, he kept doing it for an hour.

I’m very glad now that I didn’t ever pursue RCs, especially ketamine like RCs specifically. Just a complete waste of potential or possibly worse. Drugs can be such awful things, but helpful in the short term. It’s sad that our society is so sick to need these things.
Yah, spice is some crazy ass shit.

I didn't like it at all.

I don't know about the fake stuff but I know that real Ketamine can destroy the bladder.

This in return makes life damn near unlivable for the abuser.

They did an episode about it on Drugs, Inc.

Glad I never got too deep in the drug scene.

Especially with shit like that.

Well done Sundara, your post is well made and you are right on every point.

"Spice" is actually called jwh-*insert number*. (Here is a long ass list of jwh compounds: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_JWH_cannabinoids) Same with other "research chemicals". Note that on the package of these subtances, when they come from a industrial supplier, it reads "not for human consumption", but they in almost in all cases do end up in someones body. What a treachery. They usually have a brand name, like spice, but that is not their real name. Back to the jwh. What does it resemble..? Jehova... So basically people are smoking "jewoha" and becoming temporarily retarded, but this also causes long term retardation. Not to mention the deadliness of these subtances. Almost none of that is attruibutable to the cannabis that is is trying to mimic (which is not healthy either, btw). It's mind boggling, but at the same time it shows how low the enemy has dragged our collective consciousness for people to accept and use these subtances. At least us SS can have a chance to fix the damage if one has consumed these, but sadly this is not the case for others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back