Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I would like some tips for working online

SwissSatanist said:
ideas and tips

There is an entire pinned section called "What Today Needs! " talking about this
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32

Could you be more specific...? Warfare or earning an income by working online...

Braun666 said:
Could you be more specific...? Warfare or earning an income by working online...
To earn an income online so you are free to explore your spiritual goals, be a non fiction writer in a niche market. Do your research and learn the tricky type of soe you'll need... accelerate this by using the money in part to further your spiritual goals, and magic. as well as your cause. See if you can illuminate your project with divine demonic favor.

Of course this is all possible. And simple actually come to think of it.

View ALL the possibilities you have, write them down in a list. Then choose one that suits you well and most. When I say ALL, I mean all ways to earn an income online, view all the possibilities and then narrow it down to one area that you feel you can work on everyday and focus on. Focusing your energies like a laser towards one goal and one online outlet for the money to come through is extremely effective. There are many, many ways to make money, with magic this comes easier. There are also possible workings you can do either singly or all at once for 40 days straight...

1- Money working
2- Money deprogramming working(engraving and programming your soul that you deserve all the money and riches that you want and can be a millionaire, financially independent... etc.)

3- Outlet working (Here is the crucial working where you put your focus on learning and actively working to gain money through you chosen outlet)

The information is out there for how to make money online. The advice above is the Satanic side of things. The more you use your powers the more you gain experience and learn how to use them. You can earn money online or however you want through the use of magic combined with physical concrete efforts(studying, working on your chosen online outlet daily).

Hope this helps!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back