Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blood Sacrifice RTR Eid sacrifices

darkmonkey666

No one has too but it doesn't take a lot of time. The 19th through 23rd is Eid Al Adha the Muslim holiday of Sacrifice.

rivers-of-blood-eid-dhaka-26

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm

I am adding this ritual on those dates just wanted to post if anyone else wanted too. I am sure some others in the know on this are as well though.

slyscorpion said:
No one has too but it doesn't take a lot of time. The 19th through 23rd is Eid Al Adha the Muslim holiday of Sacrifice.

rivers-of-blood-eid-dhaka-26

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm

I am adding this ritual on those dates just wanted to post if anyone else wanted too. I am sure some others in the know on this are as well though.

Thank you for bringing this up. Perhaps I will join you.

Wotanwarrior said:
Even the child in the picture is jewish, really disgusting.

It's supposed to be that is why I shared the image. It is there to Inspire people to do this or at least more final rtr Tetragrammaton and shattering things than usual on the days of this holiday.

slyscorpion said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Even the child in the picture is jewish, really disgusting.

It's supposed to be that is why I shared the image. It is there to Inspire people to do this or at least more final rtr Tetragrammaton and shattering things than usual on the days of this holiday.

Count me in, we're going to revert that shit.

It's been hinted before since the previous forums. But are we ever going to reach the point of doing R(K, C, Q)R rituals?

In other words anti-koranic rituals?

I'm aware currently we are doing fine with RTRs as that is the root. But I assume a more direct approach can be taken unless out of the blue some new ritual or something comes by.

I think it's been mentioned there is still one more new ritual besides SJD ritual that was recently introduced. But just curious if we are gonna piss on Pislam.

Gear88 said:
It's been hinted before since the previous forums. But are we ever going to reach the point of doing R(K, C, Q)R rituals?

I'm aware currently we are doing fine with RTRs as that is the root. But I assume a more direct approach can be taken unless out of the blue some new ritual or something comes by.

I think it's been mentioned there is still one more new ritual besides SJD ritual that was recently introduced. But just curious if we are gonna piss on Pislam.

We may have to but to be honest we can still do stuff like this that hits their energy till then.

I was hoping for us to reverse these things.

The Curse of Ham (against blacks to make them subservient to Jews)
The Samson curse (if Israel or the Jews go down to a certain point the world goes down with them )

I think maybe those are things maybe needing to be done in the future.

Stuff against the Solomon kabbalah stuff and third temple and maybe reverse Shema done for a longer time might take down Mohammad thoughtform btw.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

We may have to but to be honest we can still do stuff like this that hits their energy till then.

The Samson curse (if Israel or the Jews go down to a certain point the world goes down with them )

Stuff against the Solomon kabbalah stuff and third temple and maybe reverse Shema done for a longer time might take down Mohammad thoughtform btw.

But you should know, they have well over tens of thousands of curses. Most of it also, is not published, and even more, rests only in books in the hands of jews.

The long list of curses is simply never ending, and then, they re-apply on the monthly or yearly. They have a battalion to do these curses that you think you can remove "one by one".

There are reasons specific things are happening.

Try reversing them all one by one, against billions of users, and it's like pissing across a mountain and hoping this will make a river one day.

Good luck to the few people that want to waste their energy into the literal ether.

This thing is to be destroyed completely. There is no little tinkering that will do anything more than what is already happening with the given rituals. Their wide reach is the most important thing.

Even the latest three rituals are going to collapse their shit system. Those who know how to do them, will be invulnerable to enemy curses, too.

Lastly, all the death they raise, without a functioning system to make anything out of this crap, will only be death energy raised and falling onto them. So they are making their own death sentence with this.

Islam, while foul and disgusting, is nowhere but a fingernail compared to hebrew and everything else. It's just a worthless charging station, without much indepth "knowledge" in it, or much occult. It's very primitive, and only a charging station type of thing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

But you should know, they have well over tens of thousands of curses. Most of it also, is not published, and even more, rests only in books in the hands of jews.

The long list of curses is simply never ending, and then, they re-apply on the monthly or yearly. They have a battalion to do these curses that you think you can remove "one by one".

Try reversing them all one by one, against billions of users, and it's like pissing across a mountain and hoping this will make a river one day.

Good luck to the few people that want to waste their energy into the literal ether.

This thing is to be destroyed completely. There is no little tinkering that will do anything more than what is already happening with the given rituals. Their wide reach is the most important thing.

Even the latest three rituals are going to collapse their shit system. Those who know how to do them, will be invulnerable to enemy curses, too.

Lastly, all the death they raise, without a functioning system to make anything out of this crap, will only be death energy raised and falling onto them. So they are making their own death sentence with this.

Islam, while foul and disgusting, is nowhere but a fingernail compared to hebrew and everything else. It's just a worthless charging station, without much indepth "knowledge" in it, or much occult. It's very primitive, and only a charging station type of thing.

It wasn't my intention with my words to invoke a negative assumption.

I merely stated even yourself Hp.Cobra researching Islam even the Russian SS division before their websites were shutdown did a noticeable amount of expose(-ay) on Islam.

Well okay I learned something new. Stick with F-RTR, A-T, SJD, and other future rituals.

I merely was just curious as Pislam has a lot of negative shit with it. It seems everyone who goes to Pislamic countries needs to be on guard the slightest quip and shit hits the fan for those retarded humans.

I just assumed we'd strike it but it seems by focusing on the root issue it de-kabaltizes Pislam as well and they end up pissing in their own mouths so to speak.

Anyways thanks for answering it's been a lingering question for a few years now that pops into my mind every once in a while.

BTW I do have just one question on your statement of raised death energy. I'm not trying to be silly but just curious how far the rabbit hole goes.

IS it a literal death? I'm aware with death energy it COULD lead up to death but in most cases it would create negative scenarios such as for example say a muzzie climbing down a ladder from the roof and crashing into the ground. Or to give a Jihadic example some muzzie is building a bomb or messing around with composite explosives and poof goes off takes out an entire building. And the retarded jihadists.

Like I guess to describe it in a simple and succinct manner. How FAR does the banefulness of this dead energy go? Are we gonna see and hear about buildings collapsing? like in Florida apparently it's not just that tower but apparently another apartment partially collapsed roof/side piece.(merely posting this as the media went on a rampage inundating people with distracting non-sense plus S.Florida is a hymie center and supposedly some kikes got killed in the apartment)

Like I said how far is does the death sentence go?

[The only reason why I ask is because at Mecca they pump the 3 nadi pillars(Pillars of the Devil) with negative energy and cast baneful magick at Satan and whomever other Gods out there that it goes to and I'm sure Satan just pummels them back with so much banefulness and manipulation of reality that it is retarded to comprehend what this person(Satan) did to them.

I'm being silly with my playful words. But I'm sure as hell Satan puts hit foot down and smacks these muzzies to hell and back with his revenge strike. You want to play God I'll show you what this God can do Pislamite.]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

I do know this. I also know that working on Certain curses strategiclly has major effect against them. If it did not then why did we do all the individual ones recently and especially before starting the final rtr.

I am not advocating for anti Quranic rtrs per say and I don't think they are needed to be honest either. So I said if they need to be done that is why I said that. In my spiritual understanding I do not believe they need to be right now.

Although we did do one specifically cursing the Nazarene maybe that one targeted Islam too since the Jewsus thing is a major part of their faith apparently too just not the central figure.

The other two I was just thinking those two might be other ones that are strategic especially the black one since those people could be a tremendous force against the enemy if awakened. This is why the Jews won't even allow black Jews in Israel in many cases from what I read.

I thought I read in one of your sermons we were going to do some stuff on reverse Samson option but I could be wrong. It was in the rtr schedule right before the update you said the enemy has some of it's heaviest curses on if Israel is destroyed the rest of the world is destroyed and that needs to be taken down.

Unless the curse Israel or one of the ones we did already does that. If so sorry I misread that.

I do agree the final rtr shattering and Tetragrammaton are the best weapon against them.

I don't think the reverse blood sacrifice one is a waste right now though. It directly targets what they are doing.

slyscorpion said:
...RTR understanding against Islam...

I'm just glad HP.Cobra replied and told it how it is. Like I said been in my head for years since reading the previous Josministries forum. But just be glad Pislam gets pissed on by our rituals. I mean sure I agree Islam is rotten shit but at least be happy they get their asses whipped as well.

Blood sacrifice is okay and will be done in a little bit. But remember it does work against Pislam. Remember the offensive we used RBS on a major blood sacrifice Islamic holiday when was that 2016/2017.

So since HP.Cobra is announcing a new schedule soon let's just sit back put in work on the enemy, work harder and smarter and let's just see what manifests.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back