Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Friendships and Relationships are versus how they would be in a Pagan/Satanic Planet

so how would a relationship or a friendship be in a Satanic Planet compared to how they are now cause i heard in other posts by slyscorpion that they both had more depth and meaning to them and i'm not sure what that means does that mean in a friendship they would share values and beliefs with you defend you in times of danger? and as for a relationship does that mean that they would be unlikely to cheat and remain loyal :to each other and care about each others wants and needs etc.?

i would really like slyscorpions opinion on this if he wants to and also Lydias is she wants to
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There are some things that really cannot be written out and cannot really follow a script. Sure I could put down this or that way to do this is better or whatever but this is one of those things that kind of doesn't work that way. People have to actually believe and feel it and be at a certain level of awareness to understand it and work things that way in their lives. Its actually just the natural inclination of humans as they raise their level of awareness (not the same as spiritual openness or being able to sense astral things there are completely shit people who are fully aware of the astral) people will naturally shift in this direction as awareness is raised.

Ok so with that said I will answer your questions.

In the coming Aquarius world at least there certainly won't be all this judging and focusing on all the little details of everything (virgo) that is one of the things about age of Pisces that irked me.

People will be more relaxed.

Share values and beliefs not all the time. However I think that will be more important in a relationship than it is now for most people.
Defend you in times of danger. A lot more so than today, also I think the idea of sharing things and helping out others will be a lot more common than it is now. The way the West is set up now is half the problem. The self is always exalted over everything else. The problem is the Jews but also gentiles with placements like Pluto in Leo (many of the people in power now) didn't do a good job of resisting this mindset.

Your other question cheating loyal to eachother etc. I honestly kind of doubt relationships will be set up the way they are now. Cheating is a result of needs not being met and the people just not clicking either that or one of the partners not being inclined towards monogamous relationships. Without the enemy here and a deeper Spiritual connection I doubt these would be issues. It's only a low level of awareness issue. Gay straight bi etc also probably won't exist as labels cause we will have evolved beyond this and just accept humans as they are see things as Spiritual etc. When we all look at the rainbow we all see the same colors cause we are all human. There really is a depth to that statement in regards to this.

So long story short we won't have any of the issues we have today.

Friendships would last in a way both people are free to be themselves. They would last as long as they work or maybe forever. It doesn't mean everyone will be really close or anything. That probably wouldn't even be possible. But yes everyone cares about each other's needs of course mostly. I can't say all the time.

Love relationships they can go on forever provided the people are a good match. I am still with the person I was in the ancient times.

Most the problems people have are a result of low awareness. But they are arrogant and defend this low state of awareness with is frustrating to me. 90% or more of the things people fight about now or worry about could be non issues in the upcoming Satanic world. That is if the right people take over (only people on a high vibration or level of awareness) and try to guide the planet. I have no preference for any given individuals here or any of that as I have faith that this is the natural way of doing things more so so if we evolve we will be here if not we'll you have the issues you have to day and most people unhappy for no reason other than they are stuck in a low level of awareness and refuse to fix it.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
is this a bad or stupid question?

No we should try to seek to emulate more how things were in either the Ancient times or how we Percieve them to be in a Satanic world whenever we can. But remember war negates a lot of things that would apply then it's not worth it to have a lot of friendship or relationship with people of the Abrahamic beliefs who are deep in it.

so how would a relationship or a friendship be in a Satanic Planet compared to how they are now cause i heard in other posts by slyscorpion that they both had more depth and meaning to them and i'm not sure what that means does that mean in a friendship they would share values and beliefs with you defend you in times of danger? and as for a relationship does that mean that they would be unlikely to cheat and remain loyal :to each other and care about each others wants and needs etc.?

i would really like slyscorpions opinion on this if he wants to and also Lydias is she wants to
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMO would say that you’d be less likely to run into greedy people, people would also be secure and have higher self esteem. Drug abuse and mental disorders would be less common place and it would have a focus on spiritual advancement and service towards our fellows. Also there wouldn’t be so many poisons around in the manufacturing process.

I am going to try to go more deep into this.

Men and women were equal in ancient times but it was too the point it wasn't an issue because we didn't have the Abrahamic anti female (sexist as we call it today) stuff back then. However each had a little different roles in society and before someone says that steps on freedom blah blah. No one is or was forced to follow these roles to the point you see today with the Abrahamic ideas of gender roles. Exceptions usually we're not an issue and even more so won't be in age of Aquarius so yeah people were free but living in harmony with nature.
Friendships are supposed to be long lasting and form a bond. This is impossible to really difficult with most men as I have experienced because of the hang ups with Masculinity and repressed homosexual feelings created by the Jew system. Guys would not act this way and so offended if they were not able to experience such feelings or fearing them.

A lot of the reason many older people from former Communist countries say Communism was so great is this. They bonded together cause of hardships and helped eachother cause they really had no choice but for survival. They miss that community bond that exists which you don't really see much outside of that sadly. Well you can have that without Communism and in good times. That's what these people don't realize. This bond was common in Ancient times. The last time I personally remember it is the dark ages from past life memories. Yes I have gone around saying I miss the middle ages and it was so much better than today. I might think the same about communism if I experienced that but it's bullshit this is the way a community is supposed to be. We don't need the enemy bullshit for that.

Family has often turned into an empty system. I know I have sounded frustrated on this before. I am saying though change this not throw it out altogether. I agree with Cobras sermon. We are not going to see that with the Abrahamic religions though. They drive a wedge in this and make relationships hard to maintain.

Family friendships relationships and the community should be Central to society more so than wealth and material things and partying sex drugs all the kind of stuff we see as central today.

Relationships people too much see eachother as objects and don't really have a deep bond cause they have too many issues to have a deep bond.
Then they break up several times in their life till they find someone they can stand but never get too deep. But they feel deep about the love of Jewsus and in church or the latest dumb thing.

It's actually really shallow. I think the fact Aquarius is now more prominent lead to some of this break down because it is of the air element. Like all other air signs detached and shallow can be the negative manifestation. That is why you didn't see this kind of breakdown till more recent.

Now people don't really do a lot anymore together. Because it's every person for him of herself there isn't much to do anyways that many people find worth it. That is what lead to bordom and drugs.

Open up to the spiritual if you are meant to be together with someone everything will be understood. There would be no cheating or telling lies or any of that and people not right for eachother could break up without the level of hate we see today maybe being friends.

Just think about this we could be exploring the universe and space we could find plenty of stuff that is fun to do without being empty. We could make it so most on this planet have what they need and make whatever people do willing instead of forced for survival. We could heal all diseases pretty much build great structures instead of what we have today.

But we don't we have to be slaves to another species who is the real racists wanting to genocide all of us and debating over issues of the proper way to practice Judaism and please Yeshua or Allah or whatever.

It's bullshit. Realize if you want to understand the next system you can't think in terms of this one cause nothing of this system and it's beliefs really applies to the next one.

Aquarius will have a giant split in time just like Pisces did. The old system and the new system. 2021 AD 0 NW (new world) or something.

Today will be forgotten just like we forgot ancient rome.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood probably has a lot to say about this
Stormblood said:

I'll abstain. The question wasn't addressed to me in the first place anyway.

I know this is old, yet I wish I had asked you how relationships and friendships Polytheistic times.
The replies I got were really helpful and insightful though

slyscorpion said:
I am going to try to go more deep into this.

Men and women were equal in ancient times but it was too the point it wasn't an issue because we didn't have the Abrahamic anti female (sexist as we call it today) stuff back then. However each had a little different roles in society and before someone says that steps on freedom blah blah. No one is or was forced to follow these roles to the point you see today with the Abrahamic ideas of gender roles. Exceptions usually we're not an issue and even more so won't be in age of Aquarius so yeah people were free but living in harmony with nature.
Friendships are supposed to be long lasting and form a bond. This is impossible to really difficult with most men as I have experienced because of the hang ups with Masculinity and repressed homosexual feelings created by the Jew system. Guys would not act this way and so offended if they were not able to experience such feelings or fearing them.

A lot of the reason many older people from former Communist countries say Communism was so great is this. They bonded together cause of hardships and helped eachother cause they really had no choice but for survival. They miss that community bond that exists which you don't really see much outside of that sadly. Well you can have that without Communism and in good times. That's what these people don't realize. This bond was common in Ancient times. The last time I personally remember it is the dark ages from past life memories. Yes I have gone around saying I miss the middle ages and it was so much better than today. I might think the same about communism if I experienced that but it's bullshit this is the way a community is supposed to be. We don't need the enemy bullshit for that.

Family has often turned into an empty system. I know I have sounded frustrated on this before. I am saying though change this not throw it out altogether. I agree with Cobras sermon. We are not going to see that with the Abrahamic religions though. They drive a wedge in this and make relationships hard to maintain.

Family friendships relationships and the community should be Central to society more so than wealth and material things and partying sex drugs all the kind of stuff we see as central today.

Relationships people too much see eachother as objects and don't really have a deep bond cause they have too many issues to have a deep bond.
Then they break up several times in their life till they find someone they can stand but never get too deep. But they feel deep about the love of Jewsus and in church or the latest dumb thing.

It's actually really shallow. I think the fact Aquarius is now more prominent lead to some of this break down because it is of the air element. Like all other air signs detached and shallow can be the negative manifestation. That is why you didn't see this kind of breakdown till more recent.

Now people don't really do a lot anymore together. Because it's every person for him of herself there isn't much to do anyways that many people find worth it. That is what lead to bordom and drugs.

Open up to the spiritual if you are meant to be together with someone everything will be understood. There would be no cheating or telling lies or any of that and people not right for eachother could break up without the level of hate we see today maybe being friends.

Just think about this we could be exploring the universe and space we could find plenty of stuff that is fun to do without being empty. We could make it so most on this planet have what they need and make whatever people do willing instead of forced for survival. We could heal all diseases pretty much build great structures instead of what we have today.

But we don't we have to be slaves to another species who is the real racists wanting to genocide all of us and debating over issues of the proper way to practice Judaism and please Yeshua or Allah or whatever.

It's bullshit. Realize if you want to understand the next system you can't think in terms of this one cause nothing of this system and it's beliefs really applies to the next one.

Aquarius will have a giant split in time just like Pisces did. The old system and the new system. 2021 AD 0 NW (new world) or something.

Today will be forgotten just like we forgot ancient rome.
beautifully said and I so wish we were exploring the Universe than how it currently is

Slyscorpion has typed out walls of text which is to much for me to read, still i wanted to share a little bit of how i see it.

In a satanic world people would not have the issue's that modern day people have, people would not dwell in ignorance making them useless pieces of trash that think they are all knowing. Rather people would actually put in effort to advance, learn to know selves and to better themselves. Most pointless struggles of today would come to a halt.

Arrogance would be thing of the past, people will know what they want and what to strife for, this simple trait will make people more attractive and open. Loyalty comes naturally when one stops stroking and feeding their ego and arrogance. Knowledge and the truth will help immensely in this as well.

The list goes on and on, but in general i believe that a satanic planet would be a very positive and healthy place to live on, Most strife will be gone and people will be content with who they are, which in turn will stop the nasty traits that a lot of people today have.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood probably has a lot to say about this

I'll abstain. The question wasn't addressed to me in the first place anyway.

hi did you read the reply I made a while back?
Hi. Thanks for your question. My beliefs and mindsets are always expanding in line with my spiritual growth.

In my opinion, the difference between a friendship and a romantic relationship is MAINLY (but not exclusively) quantitative rather than qualitative. The intensity and depth is the same, except that a romantic relationship also includes romance and sexual activities, while friendship includes neither of those.

Both types of bond are of the highest quality, and friendship is mainly measured by how much inconvenience you're willing to experience for the sake of the other person. This must of course be reasonable and positive, not toxic, and it also needs to be mutual. If it's not mutual, it's not friendship, let alone any kind of relationship. As to relate to someone means to connect. A one-way connection is parasitism, nothing else.

I firmly believe that the saying "You're the average of the 5 people you spend most of your time with" holds water, which is why it is very important to choose what people to invest your time in. This 5 people, in my opinion, is comprehensive of yourself (aka alone time) and your spouse/partner. When I was doing a billionaire mindset course, they always told me, grossly oversimplifying, that you should invest 80% of your time with high-quality people, which is usually 20% of your acquaintanceships, and 20% of your time with the rest. This is based on the Pareto principle which is taught in life and time management classes.

Going back to your original questions, I believe that friends are part of the family and as such should be regarded, and that's why they are few in number. The rest is just acquaintances and other types of social and professional connections, which are lower in emotional intimacy and strength compared to family and friend.

In my opinion, in a Pagan/Satanic planet friends would have your back at all times and protect you from danger, yes. And, I remark again, this is mutual. The goal in front of danger becomes for both individuals to survive, not for either of them. If your "friends" disappear in the face of physical or psychological distress, then they are not people you want to surround yourself with, as they don't understand loyalty nor the requirements of such a deep and involved type of connection.

Friendships are ruled by the 11th house, which is ruled by Aquarius. Aquarius is a fixed sign, which indicates the stability of this type of relationship (i.e. friends don't "come and go" because they are not turncoats), the straightforwardness of it (Aquarius can be very blunt and shock people), and also the high degree of 'idealism' behind it. In my opinion, the anime Fairy Tail shows a lot about what friendship means. Only that it's a little excessive in calling everyone "friend". If you replace "friend" with "comrade/volk", you have another type of relationship which would be quite strong in the Pagan world, but in a very different and more generalised way rather than the personal way that the inner family core and friends have.

Romantic relationships are ruled jointly by the 5th house (love, romance) and the 7th house (marriage). The fact that the natural ruler of the 5th house is Leo/Sun, shows how that family nucleus is the centre everything revolves around and from which everything emanates, holding your life together. Before people correct me and tell me that family is ruled by the 4th house (Cancer/Moon), just think that there is no family if a love affair between 2 people doesn't occur first. No family can be formed without two people entering a relationship first. A lot of factors go into the formation of a family unit, which is why I also mentioned the 7th house. The 7th house plays a role in determining the type of person you attract in a partner. It's naturally ruled by Libra because this person needs to complement you (balance you out) like the Moon complements the Sun.

Shared beliefs are not always necessary in a relationship, but there can be enough similarity and mediation to hold the couple together. Shared beliefs are, however, necessary with friendships in most cases, as are shared goals. As for "cheating", that depends on the type of relationship. Some people recognise and agree they cannot fully give each other what they need in terms of sexual outlets, which is where the natural consequences will be either to agree in seek external fulfilment or to renounce those "needs".

In reality, also, unfortunately love is not always needed to form a family unit. Sometimes a marriage ensues out of other necessities which may overshadow love. Duty marriages and things like that, which is why there were concubines in places like Ancient Greece. That is perfectly normal as, the more you advance, the more you understand that the needs of the collective (i.e. your children, your clan, your nation, your race, the entire species, etc) trump the needs of the individual. This means that sacrificing love for a greater purpose may be needed in some cases.

For example, you're a widower with children and you cannot support them on your own anymore because of whatever reason. Your children come before you on most cases, so a marriage of convenience may be the solutions until you're in better shape to take care of your children. The parent's birth chart and solar returns may show indication of that. Another example is things like preserving the bloodline, and so on. Sometimes people may have such a deep level of brainwashing that they cannot differentiate between misplaced lust and love, or they are deeply programmed to act against themselves. The first step there is becoming aware of this and where it originates from, so you can detach yourself from it and heal.

An ideal SS world is built on a growth mindset and care for your community. Everyone takes care of each other in a reasonable way, either on an individual level (i.e. directly helping someone) or on a collective one (i.e. spiritual warfare, a public office, writing sermons/articles, research, financial contribution to specific causes, and so on). The focus is on developing yourself and your community according to your power, advancement and role. This reflects on all types of connections/relationships you have.

So, friends are not just to have fun/entertainment with. Same for the lover.

I hope this answer is satisfactory. Just remember, as highlighted multiple times, that this is the fruit of personal opinion and experience, and not the law. So there's no need to fight about it. For any clarification and respectful discussion, I'm available accordingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back