Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help about the forced vaccination...

NameHere

Hi!!

I just want to make this clear firsthand - I DO NOT want to get vaccinated from this Covid bullshit.

Now to get to the issue...
My country wants to accept a form of law where you are absolutely 100% REQUIRED to get vaccinated, otherwise you cannot work, go anywhere, etc., etc.

And I do need to work if I want to live with my partner alone, etc.

So if this law ends up getting APPROVED, which of these 2 vaccines are better in your guys opinions:

Astrazeneca vaccine or COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen ?
The other two options are Pfizer and Moderna and I'd like to stay as far away from it as possible...

I'd appreciate ASAP help if anyone can, as I'm not good at these vaccine "investigations" you guys do, unless you could teach me?
Either way, Thank you guys!!

HAIL SATAN!!

NameHere said:
Hi!!

I just want to make this clear firsthand - I DO NOT want to get vaccinated from this Covid bullshit.

My country wants to accept a form of law where you are absolutely 100% REQUIRED to get vaccinated, otherwise you cannot work, go anywhere, etc., etc.

So if this law ends up getting APPROVED, which of these 2 vaccines are better in your guys opinions:

The other two options are Pfizer and Moderna and I'd like to stay as far away from it as possible...

I'd appreciate ASAP help if anyone can, as I'm not good at these vaccine "investigations" you guys do, unless you could teach me?

HAIL SATAN!!

I dream of a world, where everybody would deny the enemy any possability to interfere with ones life.

With unwavering determination, regardless of the consequences. Not giveing in.

Like this monk:

iu

If nobody would accept there standards, they could not survive, they had to selfsustain them self, which they can´t, since they are parasites.

I know buddism is of the enemy, also this was a blood sacrifice.

But if everybody would be resolute like this, to resist fully the enemy would be powerless.

They are few, we are many.

NameHere said:
Hi!!

HAIL SATAN!!

I dont think any of it is good. Do what you can not to accept the vaccine. I understand needing a job, but your health is more then a job. Soon they will take away jobs and crash the economy. You want to be jobless and healthy or jobless and poisoned?

To research vaccines or other substances, look up their composition and their effects on the body. Plus official tests and compare them with each other.

To be fair there is no forced anything here. Being mandatory does not mean it is forced on you.

As a SS one should always look for a way around these kinds of things.

Meteor said:
Astrazeneca or Janssen

Do those two vaccines use mRNA technology? are they any better than the two vaccines recommended by CDC? I hear too many bad things about Johnson & Johnson, so that is not included in those choices.

Meteor said:

You say cold virus. You mean one that is common used for Flu shot and other vaccines before whole mRNA technology shows up in public view. With dead virus and stuff?

Meteor said:

What do you think of this post by SShiva_fr regard how vaccine producing antibodies repeatedly while preventing other antibodies from being created. I am pretty sure that our immune system are capable of making multiple types of antibody at same times instead of one at a time. Not to mention that our immune system are capable of making multiple version of the same antibody to figure out which one stick the best on diseases and invaders. I also bolded the statement about antibodies stuck in the loop for you to find the part quickly. But am curious about your view on this or is this just bullshit. Also here is the link to where this post is at. There is a french version and an English version by this person on the same link Altogether the one shown here should be the English version. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50#top

SShiva_fr said:
Good evening, I put back the article, in English this time, in case it could be useful...

Why you shouldn't get vaccinated: an explanatory guide to escape slavery
Captain Harlock
Participatory Democracy
July 21, 2021

This is the most serious and potentially deadly attack on humanity that the Jews have ever attempted.

For this reason, you must understand the importance of not getting vaccinated.

Blocking your natural immune system
Your natural immune system is constantly adapting to new threats and producing antibodies specifically tailored to a threat Y at a time T.

In the face of Covid19, current vaccination suspends the production of antibodies by your natural immune system and replaces it with the production of a specific antibody theoretically designed to target the virus' Spike protein.

But under mass vaccination, the virus mutates to escape this killing mechanism.

"One thing you learn in your first year of specialization is that you should never vaccinate during an epidemic, because the virus reacts by mutating."

Dr. Pietro Luigi Garavelli

Vaccinating during a pandemic, i.e. when many people are carrying the virus, amounts to artificially launching a Darwinian selection of viral strains on a large scale. It is the strongest and most infectious variants that resist and then spread very quickly in the face of the vacuum left by the other eradicated strains. This cycle of selection results in the creation of super variants.

Now that the virus is circulating massively among the vaccinated, this mutation process is only a matter of time.

As long as the vaccine is working, i.e. as long as the production of specific antibodies is maintained, your natural immune system cannot adapt and react to the virus mutations by producing updated natural antibodies.

The vaccinated person produces the same antibodies over and over again, like a robot. The vaccinated person's body therefore produces obsolete antibodies that become unable to act against a vaccine-resistant variant.

The most important thing is this: once you are vaccinated, you can't go back as long as the vaccine orders the production of obsolete antibodies.

The vaccine paralyzes you for years
The question then becomes, how long does the vaccine work before the natural immune system is rewired to produce new antibodies to match the viral threat?

This is the first reason why testing phases are needed: to know how long the vaccine works.

The official answer is: no idea.

And for good reason, this vaccine is less than two years old.

Most likely, this production of progressively obsolete antibodies is blocked for several years. Studies indicate that people who have already contracted Covid19 and then been vaccinated may have this production blocked for life.

So all the virus has to do is manage to camouflage itself by mutating and suddenly it can affect 2 billion vaccinees.

Herd immunity unattainable

The official goal of mass vaccination was to achieve herd immunity. With the appearance of immune escape variants generated by mass vaccination, this goal is unattainable.

In fact, herd immunity was never the real goal of the system.

The system's goal was to disconnect the natural immune systems of billions of people and expose them to variants generated by a laboratory-made military virus that it itself disseminated in 2019 - officially from Wuhan.

Then, the system offers its "solution" which is the addiction to perpetual vaccination.

The cycle of perpetual vaccination
Precisely because the production of obsolete antibodies has been blocked by vaccination, the vaccinated are dependent on updates along the lines of antivirus software in computing.

Soon, vaccinees will learn that an "updated" vaccination will be needed every 6 months to cope with variants.
This vaccination is piloted by the laboratory of the Jew Albert Bourla of Pfizer, in close coordination with the globalist elites.

Hence the order of 2 billion doses by the French government for, and I quote, "vaccines adapted to variants and possible future variants".

The door is closed on the vaccinated
If tomorrow the vaccinated wanted to turn back to a traditional flu-like vaccination in order to allow their immune system to extend its ability to recognize the virus well beyond the Spike protein alone, this would not be possible.

Exposed to a moderate form of the virus for this purpose, the production of obsolete antibodies from the first vaccination would resume and they would be unable to fight the new variants.

Natural immunity: your only shield
Non-vaccinated people still have the proven effectiveness of their natural immune system.

To be vaccinated is to dismantle the highly effective natural immune system that is the only true guarantor of the collective immunity against this virus.

In exchange for your natural immune system, the Jewish vaccination offers you a perpetually renewed exposure to a virus which, at the beginning, was only a big flu and which, under the effect of this same Jewish vaccination, becomes more and more virulent, thus opening an endless speculative cycle.
All this will soon become clear to everyone. But the globalist elites behind this Bolshevization by the weapon of biological terror must ensure that the overwhelming majority of humanity is vaccinated.

The countdown is on.

Compulsory vaccination
This is why, faced with some 25 million non-vaccinated people in France in July 2021, vaccination must be made compulsory by the State using two methods: indirect obligation through massive infringements of anthropological freedoms (travel, meetings, etc.) and direct obligation through coercion.

Including through organized unemployment.
"Elisabeth Borne: "We have introduced a procedure of suspension of the employment contract, without remuneration" for employees without a valid health pass"
(that's the Minister of Labor, Jewish)
[...]

The situation is very tense in France, many demonstrations in the streets of France against the law on the health pass, and de facto on the "vaccine obligation" which does not say its name. This horrible clique is going to condition the access to hospitals to the "health pass": children as well as adults who will refuse to be vaccinated will not have any more access to care, "except emergencies", but what about chronic diseases, deliveries and the husband will not be able to be present if no "health pass", etc etc
People are very divided, the French only talk about this among themselves, a lot of conflicts in the families, between friends, between colleagues, all camped fiercely on its positions. Antivax VS provax. it will soon degenerate and so much the better, the air is so unbreathable in France with the perfect lackey of the Jews, Macron. Damn him and his clique.
I try to hold back those who want to finally give in, for fear of losing their jobs, to visit their old parents in a retirement home, etc. They vaccinate pregnant women by the dozen. France is particularly targeted. Tonight it is Italy that follows: many demonstrations broke out following the introduction of the "health pass" at the beginning of August.
That the father does not abandon us

Sorry, if there are grammatical and meaning mistakes: I use an automatic translator

Meteor said:

Alright, thanks for that information. I am aware that vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of the virus but merely kill them faster, so where before you can spread them for weeks and months. But now it only spread for a couple of days before it gets killed. and even then, the symptom that force you to spread them such as sneeze or coughing are not there, so you can only spread them if you accidentally do it such as choke on water and then cough in direction of people to get rid of water in your lung, etc. I am not a person with a weak heart but not a strong heart either. With everything I have heard, it seems that odd of me not taking vaccine are low as all of my logistic reasoning are gone or no longer viable without look like insane. I did hear that FDA may or may not approve the vaccine in the late Fall. and that was my last resort, so if it does happen and FDA approves it, then I would not have any reasons to reject the vaccine and end up taking it especially by that point. My family should have been more outside and open to the public, which can lead the virus back to me. While I am not weak, neither am I strong and I do not want to risk my survival on a gamble, even if vaccine still has that gamble... but least that is by my choice and I think death by a blood clot is quick death compare to long death by a coronavirus.

Not to mention that even my family members who are in worse shape than me such as my grandmother took the vaccine and still come out fine. Altogether every single one of them reports a sore arm but that means the immune system is healthy and fighting against the content of the vaccine.

Now I just got to decide which of two mRNA vaccines to take as it seems that the old version of the vaccine is no good based on what you say as I was expecting that have the whole content of the virus rather than just a protein spike of the virus will mean it can flexible fight against other strain of the coronavirus. but guess not. so other reasons to not take vaccines are gone. Perhaps HP Cobra is right, it is not the vaccine themselves that are dangerous but the reasons and the who is behind the giving out of vaccines that is dangerous. I have brought as long as I can but running out of logical reasons to fight on and I dislike give in to emotional reasons as every time that I did that and see other did that, it always leads to disaster... Maybe if I am fortunate by the time FDA approves, the herd immunity is achieved and I would not need to take one.

Hi,
Here, this is what I specified in my 1st message

"Re: What Happens If You Take The Vaccine?
Post by SShiva_fr » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:57 am

Good evening
I am going to post a long article which appeared on the most censored site in France, "DP" Democratie participative, the equivalent of the daily stormer.
Beware of exaggeration, therefore, but the explanations are clear, the author of the site has been documenting himself seriously on COVID since March 2020."

I do not work in the medical field, I also specified it, as well as the source (Participatory Democracy) with its probable share of exaggerations. I finally clarified "if it could be useful". But I'm not saying in any way that it's 100% true because I don't have the biology skills to say whether it's yes or no.

However, given the objectives pursued by the enemy, I find that the reasoning holds and that I would therefore be wary of these vaccines like the Plague. But unfortunately in France, no freedom of choice will be granted. I and my family are preparing to live like outcasts. That is the way it is. We will see how long we can hold out like this. Everyone has their own choices!

We even think of exile but.. money is missing

I will try to implement what Cobra says to protect us from the enemy as much as possible.

Here is some that may help you pick

The Clot Shot
The Stroke Poke
The Cringe Syringe
The Depopulation Dose
The Sterilization Serum
The (Morgue) Slab Jab
The Hematoma Soma
The Anemia Needle
The Vascular Jam Dram
The Heart-Kinker Tincture
The Bubonic Tonic
The Palsy Potion
The Behcet's Balm
The Pericarditis Prescription
The Involuntary Motion Lotion
The Myocarditis Medicine
The Anaphylaxis Anesthetic
The Tourrettes Tablet
The Infertility Injection
The Blister Elixir
The Stricture Sticker

Aquarius said:
SShiva_fr said:
Everyone has their own choices!
Much respect and good luck.

Thank you :)
I must confess that I am quite upset to see all these traps closing..

Tomorrow, Saturday, July 31, big demonstrations throughout France!
Look at the news, they risk having "sport", the police did not hesitate during the "yellow vests" to blind the demonstrators..

Sorry, I use an online translator, I hope not to make any misinterpretations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back