Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A blind brother and his problem with meditations.

Hermit of 13 Swords

Hi. Today someone in Turkey emailed me about how to do meditation. He couldn't understand how to do them because he was blind and we used a lot of visual information while explaining them(Chakra positions, yoga poses, etc.). I tried with best of my abilities to explain how to do foundation meditation, void meditation, aura cleaning, chakra spinning and aura of protection. I mainly used sensations(like sensation of sun rays, sensation of spining, etc.) while doing it.

This person wants to do yoga, RTR and other meditations too. Sadly i couldn't figure out how to help him about those. I want to hear others thoughts about this. How can we help him and others like him? How can those people do RTRs for example? How can we explain meditations like MerKaBa? All help is appreciated.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
Hi. Today someone in Turkey emailed me about how to do meditation. He couldn't understand how to do them because he was blind and we used a lot of visual information while explaining them(Chakra positions, yoga poses, etc.). I tried with best of my abilities to explain how to do foundation meditation, void meditation, aura cleaning, chakra spinning and aura of protection. I mainly used sensations(like sensation of sun rays, sensation of spining, etc.) while doing it.

This person wants to do yoga, RTR and other meditations too. Sadly i couldn't figure out how to help him about those. I want to hear others thoughts about this. How can we help him and others like him? How can those people do RTRs for example? How can we explain meditations like MerKaBa? All help is appreciated.

:D Today the idear for a jos meditation audio section, on the main page was born :D

Just like the sermons audios from HPS Maxine the meditations can be read (+ visualisation help) and recorded and provided for people who can´t read them. It would be also a nother way to preserve the knowledge of the gods.

A SS made a video putting the RTRs in one video. He can do this, ask help from his Guardian or Satan to send a Demon to help him then proceed with the video, repeating the words, without ever blotting something out. At the finish he repeats the affirmation. The Demon will help level and construct the energy of the ritual as a normal one, no big deal. He definitely needs to do the RTR as it is liberating. Let him do the FRTR for now to accommodate and understand his ways. The other RTRs are covered by us.

Being blind he has an advantage, which even if this may sound counterintuitive, he can and will excell in meditation.

As he advances with the foundation and tapping into the feel of his bioelectricity, he will eventually feel the need of movement and positions. He must seek his natural incentive and start then moving and getting into positions that will feel liberating and natural. For example one may feel the need to stay in a specific position without ever knowing about it or being in before. He must be councious this is in him, moreover incentives like this will come from the Gods if he is serious about it.

His main qualities for now are his feelings, both physical and psychic. Training to have laser focus plus the above is a perfect ground to start with.

He should try to heal himself. It may take a lot of energy but I don't think its impossible. He can use a mantra or rune and then use an affirmation. It will take a lot of time but its worth it.

Isn't this inspiring? Our Brother wants to help despite his limitations. So what excuse do we have?

NakedPluto said:

Thank you so much. I found the video you talked about and this might work until we create a Turkish version. I will also tell him other things you said. It might be a huge motivation for him to hear it.

luis said:
He should try to heal himself. It may take a lot of energy but I don't think its impossible. He can use a mantra or rune and then use an affirmation. It will take a lot of time but its worth it.

I will talk to him about this. Thank you so much.

Aquarius said:
For yoga he will need a teacher.

This was the first solution i could think of but finding yoga teachers in Turkey is very hard. Most areas don't have them. I already told him about it and i hope he can find one. Regardless, thank you so much.

luis said:

Sun Square spiritual+Affirmation might help more quickly. Sun is soon in home sign.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Sun Square spiritual+Affirmation might help more quickly. Sun is soon in home sign.
Squares can be easily fucked up and they are blind so I would just use the sun mantra and an affirmation until the problem is fixed. Because this is such a heavy problem they may have a hungups about it and they may not want to let go of it, I would do a freeing the soul working too if they may not want to let go of this health issue.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Squares can be easily fucked up and they are blind so I would just use the sun mantra and an affirmation until the problem is fixed. Because this is such a heavy problem they may have a hungups about it and they may not want to let go of it, I would do a freeing the soul working too if they may not want to let go of this health issue.

That really doesn't make sense why would someone not want to get rid of a health issue. But yeah the mantra is better. The same sun mantra that is in the square can be used a certain number of times each day for it till the person feels they don't need it anymore and yes this likely would take a long time to fix.

If the person chose to do the square it's likely someone would have to be there each day to help out in some way.

Another thing is people can see and sense things through the third eye instead similar to vision so that also could help out. I cant do it myself but I read about it on here. Some people can see things at night or with their eyes closed. This could really help the person too to try and develop that if they don't seem able to heal the blindness issue at least right now.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

That really doesn't make sense why would someone not want to get rid of a health issue. But yeah the mantra is better. The same sun mantra that is in the square can be used a certain number of times each day for it till the person feels they don't need it anymore and yes this likely would take a long time to fix.

If the person chose to do the square it's likely someone would have to be there each day to help out in some way.

Another thing is people can see and sense things through the third eye instead similar to vision so that also could help out. I cant do it myself but I read about it on here. Some people can see things at night or with their eyes closed. This could really help the person too to try and develop that if they don't seem able to heal the blindness issue at least right now.
Its not that he does not want to but there may be a block in the subconcious. Maxine said a lot of disabilities like this are created by negative impressions on the soul from past lives, he saw something so ugly in a past life that he can't see anything in this one. So there could be a block. Of course the desire to heal yourself can be stronger than any block.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back