Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about race

ForVery

https://ibb.co/kc2GMx2 ( From a TV series )
What race am I? I know I'm Aryan, but what kind of Aryan race do I mean? (Italian, German ...) The image below shows a character from a TV series. I look like him in terms of skin color (+ I have really dark black hair and brown eyes)
Please help. :|

You're the southern type of white, the ones with the darker hair, germans and italians also comes from two different type of white sub-groups. Germans are or related to the nordics (scandinavians) while the italians are caucasian (as i remember it was called) southern type of white.
And about Aryans, i heard it so many times here under different meanings, either it was a title, either it was the Nordic type of white people who are the most related to the Gods, or Aryans are all the white people, can someone explain me how it was with this thing please?

Look for The Races of Europe - Carleton Sevens Coon.

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw/folder/C1BAzLpB

Weassel said:
You're the southern type of white, the ones with the darker hair, germans and italians also comes from two different type of white sub-groups. Germans are or related to the nordics (scandinavians) while the italians are caucasian (as i remember it was called) southern type of white.
And about Aryans, i heard it so many times here under different meanings, either it was a title, either it was the Nordic type of white people who are the most related to the Gods, or Aryans are all the white people, can someone explain me how it was with this thing please?

I think that Aryan= white

ForVery said:
Weassel said:

I think that Aryan= white
That is correct.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You are white. White is the race, the country is a more specific thing that is smaller than race.

Yeah he‘s white, but I don’t think that he should mate with someone who is like... whiter.

I feel like everybody should find a partner who looks like them, regarding the skin colour.

So super white people, with other super white people.
Darker whites with other darker whites and so on.

What do you think about that?

Weassel said:

ForVery your Definition of „Aryan“ is correct, officially, Aryans are white people.

However, Hitler and Himmler had another view about this, Aryan people where the Human Ideal for them, a race of emperors, destined to rule over the world.
For them true „Aryans“ were white people, who resembled nordics, so very light people, also, they had to be physically strong, and also they had to be healthy. Those were Aryans for Hitler and Himmler.

They even supported Aryan women very much, so they can get as many Aryan Children as possible, to maintain high levels of Aryan blood in NS Germany.

So, the answer of „who are Aryans“ depends on who you ask I‘d say.

ForVery said:

To add something here, my mother told me once that Hitler only let Aryans join his SS army. She read mein Kampf and she also talked about that with my Grandpa and his brother, who were both in the SS and SS-Jungarmee of Hitler. Funny, when my ancestors were around my age they were SS and fought the Jews, and I am a SS as well and fight the jews on other realms this time.

According to her, Hitler’s picture of perfect humans and Aryans were (for males): Very white, healthy, strong body, at least 1.85m height, blue Eyes, blonde Hair and intelligent.

This is just information my mother gave me, I never read mein Kampf and I never talked to my Grandpa or his Brother about that, as they passed away when I was relatively young.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back