Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WTF

Blackdragon666

So I just opened my protonmail email for the first time in months and I find a bunch of nutcases slandering the Gods in what appears to be some weird email chain and I don't even know how my email got added on there. There's many images attached to the emails which I haven't downloaded for obvious reasons. I have also seen email accounts that appear to be from legit SS on the forums so I'm confused whether they have also been added on there without knowing. To any other SS who may have experienced this, please ignore that crap. Some jew on there is slandering the Gods, that's as much as I can make of it.

Blackdragon666 said:
So I just opened my protonmail email for the first time in months and I find a bunch of nutcases slandering the Gods in what appears to be some weird email chain and I don't even know how my email got added on there. There's many images attached to the emails which I haven't downloaded for obvious reasons. I have also seen email accounts that appear to be from legit SS on the forums so I'm confused whether they have also been added on there without knowing. To any other SS who may have experienced this, please ignore that crap. Some jew on there is slandering the Gods, that's as much as I can make of it.

It's spam or some group with an agenda of getting people away from Satanism that I believe has some Jews in it. Ignore or block. I got all these same emails.

Blackdragon666 said:

Yes. They present as Ghost In The Machine, now if that is real Ghost, or enemy impostor, I don’t know. Best course of action is to ignore those idiots.

Larissa666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Yes. They present as Ghost In The Machine, now if that is real Ghost, or enemy impostor, I don’t know. Best course of action is to ignore those idiots.

It is the real ghost in the machine. Don’t get by your own wrong perception of this person fooled.

This person even changed their avatar-picture when they sent mails to other people.

Be aware of their true nature.

Blackdragon666 said:

I did send you an email I believe last month, but that was labeled Summer Solstice. That was it.

Blackdragon666 said:

Yup i got those same emails and was added into that chain. Ignore

Blackdragon666 said:

Yeah it’s unfortunate. It was sent to a bunch of satanists, there was a coven of people who thought they were better than maxine but I think it was just one who sent it out.

DarkSwan said:
Larissa666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

It is the real ghost in the machine. Don’t get by your own wrong perception of this person fooled.

This person even changed their avatar-picture when they sent mails to other people.

Sad. Thank you. But as I said, whether it’s real Ghost or not, they shall be completely ignored.

We have no time to waste on the ramblings of lunatics. Ghost should have came here to tell us what’s troubling her. But I guess she decided to go her own way. Let them be, not of concern to us.

Larissa666 said:
DarkSwan said:
Larissa666 said:

Sad. Thank you. But as I said, whether it’s real Ghost or not, they shall be completely ignored.

We have no time to waste on the ramblings of lunatics. Ghost should have came here to tell us what’s troubling her. But I guess she decided to go her own way. Let them be, not of concern to us.

Just wanted to mention the possability that a acc can be hacked. I always thought ghost was male xD. I totally agree ignore those emails.

Larissa666 said:
DarkSwan said:
Larissa666 said:

The statements about the "Gods" that they make, are all entirely false, and if anything, blasphemous representations of their own insanity. The Gods definitely know everything, and all of this is just a crazy mind trying to rationalize their failure. Because this is highly insulting to the Gods and an attack on their reputation and everyone elses's, I need to comment on this.

I wanted to keep this private because I wanted to defend a fellow SS's reputation. I kept silent for more than a year now and have done the utmost to reverse the situation in every way. After a point, it was irreversible, and nothing could be done. The reality is, Ghost got extreme schizophrenia [very late stage, clinical], clear enemy involvement in some way that is presented through a schizophrenic perspective, and other things that would rather remain private.

He has been incessantly confused, and many other things prior to this. The schizophrenic situation was icing on the cake that threw the train off the rails. He also had a coven or this may be another lie [schizophrenics lie endlessly], and has been institutionalized, and other issues. Therefore the things people saw on the surface don't reflect the reality of the story. The enemy appears to be involved both through him and around him, such as potential jews surrounding him, aiding to his already gone insanity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
DarkSwan said:

The statements about the "Gods" that they make, are all entirely false, and if anything, blasphemous representations of their own insanity. The Gods definitely know everything, and all of this is just a crazy mind trying to rationalize their failure. Because this is highly insulting to the Gods and an attack on their reputation and everyone elses's, I need to comment on this.

I wanted to keep this private because I wanted to defend a fellow SS's reputation. I kept silent for more than a year now and have done the utmost to reverse the situation in every way. After a point, it was irreversible, and nothing could be done. The reality is, Ghost got extreme schizophrenia [very late stage, clinical], clear enemy involvement in some way that is presented through a schizophrenic perspective, and other things that would rather remain private.

He has been incessantly confused, and many other things prior to this. The schizophrenic situation was icing on the cake that threw the train off the rails. He also had a coven or this may be another lie [schizophrenics lie endlessly], and has been institutionalized, and other issues. Therefore the things people saw on the surface don't reflect the reality of the story. The enemy appears to be involved both through him and around him, such as potential jews surrounding him, aiding to his already gone insanity.

I think it is pretty clear what this was. Also, on a more personal note that I received, Anubis was and is extremely displeased by this situation and the blasphemy on his name and accusations. He let me knew months before I asked you in that mail HP. Cobra. Extremely disgusting everything. The attempts of perversion are so weak and stupid, it shouldn't even be explained that this is the case, and also that behind those emails was and is him being in a literal insanity loop, which is nothing to laugh about neither be compassionate about. He needs medicine, on that note I was also told I was bulling him by another SS on those emails. What a joke.

Larissa666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

How unfortunate. I always knew he was a bit deluded but this was unexpected.
DarkSwan said:
Larissa666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

If he was an SS, this just shows why it's so important to clean and purify the soul before trying to advance. Ghost was always talking about doing meditations and advancing and I never thought he'd go down the mental health issues path. I think some people rush too quickly trying to advance and end up insane and damaged. Talking about Anubis being fooled or something. :roll:

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I did send you an email I believe last month, but that was labeled Summer Solstice. That was it.
Replied. I've also seen one from Henu which I will answer (pardon me if you see this brother).

Meteor said:
I didn't get any of these emails, fortunately. Although I've heard about them from others by now.
Communication here on the forums is much safer. Anything involving covens always seems to go wrong sooner or later.
It's better not to get involved.
I think a coven would need serious advanced Satanists otherwise it's going to succumb to childish desires, selfish motives, the enemy or other things. A coven is a very serious thing and has to be authorised by Satan Himself as instructed in the website.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
DarkSwan said:

These things actually are very sad when people who could have become great end up degenerate, traitors or other undesirable things. Whatever happened to him, I am sure the Gods tried to help him. I also don't think they'll just tolerate his slander and his attempts to cause confusion and chaos even if he is not mentally stable.

Blackdragon666 said:
Replied. I've also seen one from Henu which I will answer (pardon me if you see this brother).
I figured you were preoccupied with other things. No problem. I was not even actually even expecting a reply at this point, but if you do, then all I can say thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back