Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could I learn guitar in the astral realm?

Someone.something_

So while thinking of ways to use magic to help me practice guitar I thought of using the astral.

So the same way we can materialize things with our astral temple, and we can will people in there, I was wondering if I could have my own guitar in my astral temple, then I could will in guitar teachers to teach me every week or even every day if I'm not too exhausted.

Idk I just wanted to ask you guys personally as yall are smarter than me and I thought this might work

Most of guitar or piano playing or similar instruments is training the neuropathways from the brain to the hands. This must be done physically. Imagining yourself playing won’t be much use other than maybe helping you theorize certain solutions to problems you may have. Otherwise you have to just play to learn.

Someone.something_ said:
So while thinking of ways to use magic to help me practice guitar I thought of using the astral.

So the same way we can materialize things with our astral temple, and we can will people in there, I was wondering if I could have my own guitar in my astral temple, then I could will in guitar teachers to teach me every week or even every day if I'm not too exhausted.

Idk I just wanted to ask you guys personally as yall are smarter than me and I thought this might work

Don´t think so, if you can´t do mantras there you can´t play produce sound. At best you may think you play but the sound would be out of your memory.

This is not how any of this works.

Get a guitar, you do not need an expensive one. I recommend one for $400-600, and it will be good enough quality that you can keep it forever and you will never have to replace it. I think the best in this price range are ESP LTD, Epiphone, or Schecter.

I think the best deal for the best quality would be to get an ESP LTD that is one of the models that ends in "-256". This is a very nice quality guitar that you can find for around $400. The other brands that I listed, the guitars that they sell for this low of a price will be worse quality.

And play it every day for years. This is the only way to do it, there is no substitute for actual practice. When you have played a song thousands of times, you are perfect at it. Every motion becomes automatic and subconscious where it requires no effort to do, and even complicated things become this easy when you play them thousands of times.

Www.songsterr.com
This is the only thing you need. Instructions to play any song you want. There is no reason to waste money on a teacher just for them to tell you nothing useful. Whatever song you like, search it and follow the instructions.

The 6 lines represent the 6 strings. The bottom line is the lowest note string, or the string towards the top of the guitar. The top line is the highest note string, or the string on the bottom edge of the guitar. The numbers tell you what fret to push down on that string, and a 0 means don't push down any of them. Then follow in order from left to right.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Get a guitar, you do not need an expensive one. I recommend one for $400-600, and it will be good enough quality that you can keep it forever and you will never have to replace it. I think the best in this price range are ESP LTD, Epiphone, or Schecter.
I’m thinking about getting a Jackson when I have the money. Guitar isn’t even the half of it the Amp and the other gear (if decent quality) will end up costing way more.

Www.songsterr.com
5$ per month for that. I also hear many of their tabs are inaccurate.

Back in '99 when I first got the internet. I thought about something similar that you said except it was with lucid dreaming rather than astral projection. And Art rather than Guitar. For example having a dream of one of the greats or Davinci or someone come up and teach me art. Slow down time and perform it for thousands if nor millions of years. Unfortunately I never successfully achieved lucid dreaming like an oneironaut(master lucid dreamer) or any level for that matter even in lucid dreams it's all going crazy it's merely conscious awareness or till I wake or the dream is stronger and can be remembered. I think even if somehow I was successful it wouldn't work.

I think that you COULD potentially learn something but it doesn't account for the physical. For example it's the same with meditation. I've read of people doing meditation and yoga in their dreams. But is that a substitute for real life?

In other words is meditation purely physical. Can SOME meditation or action in dream or astral work? Sure not gonna deny that you never know but the more I delved over the years it just seems like meditation is purely physical and is supposed to be a balance between physical(conscious) and astral(subconscious).

You can't substitute real life for alternative things. Plus it would kinda be a struggle to meditate physically then do it again spiritually. As your pumping up your bioelectricity and other aspects of the soul. Well if your use to a schedule of doing both it would seem as if you fail to do one you'd crash or have energy issues.

Perhaps it's possible to learn SOMETHING just not like the physical act.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I’m thinking about getting a Jackson when I have the money. Guitar isn’t even the half of it the Amp and the other gear (if decent quality) will end up costing way more.

Www.songsterr.com
5$ per month for that. I also hear many of their tabs are inaccurate.
It is not $5 per month. It is free. A paid account is a seperate thing that is unnecessary, and only gives you a few other features. But all necessary features are included in free account.

Some tabs may be inaccurate, but many are correct. Many of these tabs are created by regular people, so they can add one that is not perfect. Basically any popular song has been gone over so many times by so many people that they have perfected it and it should have no mistakes. But if it is some song not many people have heard about, the tab was probably created by one guy who may have got some parts wrong.

A common thing is the tab may show the note being played in a different location, when the actual musician plays the same note in a different location. Since the same notes exist in multiple different places. But this does not matter. When you have had enough practice, you will automatically move around and play the same song in different locations, and it is not a big deal.

Jackson makes good quality guitars. But they are a little more expensive.

You can play an electric guitar without plugging it into anything, and it is still perfectly loud enough for you to hear, and anyone else in the room with you will also hear it. You do not really need an amplifier unless you are wanting to be very loud. I have a few nice amplifiers, but for years I have mostly played without one.

This is not how any of this works.

I think the best deal for the best quality would be to get an ESP LTD that is one of the models that ends in "-256". This is a very nice quality guitar that you can find for around $400. The other brands that I listed, the guitars that they sell for this low of a price will be worse quality.

And play it every day for years. This is the only way to do it, there is no substitute for actual practice. When you have played a song thousands of times, you are perfect at it. Every motion becomes automatic and subconscious where it requires no effort to do, and even complicated things become this easy when you play them thousands of times.

Www.songsterr.com
This is the only thing you need. Instructions to play any song you want. There is no reason to waste money on a teacher just for them to tell you nothing useful. Whatever song you like, search it and follow the instructions.

The 6 lines represent the 6 strings. The bottom line is the lowest note string, or the string towards the top of the guitar. The top line is the highest note string, or the string on the bottom edge of the guitar. The numbers tell you what fret to push down on that string, and a 0 means don't push down any of them. Then follow in order from left to right.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT WEBSITE! THIS IS A GAMECHANGER

Gear88 said:
Back in '99 when I first got the internet. I thought about something similar that you said except it was with lucid dreaming rather than astral projection. And Art rather than Guitar. For example having a dream of one of the greats or Davinci or someone come up and teach me art. Slow down time and perform it for thousands if nor millions of years. Unfortunately I never successfully achieved lucid dreaming like an oneironaut(master lucid dreamer) or any level for that matter even in lucid dreams it's all going crazy it's merely conscious awareness or till I wake or the dream is stronger and can be remembered. I think even if somehow I was successful it wouldn't work.

I think that you COULD potentially learn something but it doesn't account for the physical. For example it's the same with meditation. I've read of people doing meditation and yoga in their dreams. But is that a substitute for real life?

In other words is meditation purely physical. Can SOME meditation or action in dream or astral work? Sure not gonna deny that you never know but the more I delved over the years it just seems like meditation is purely physical and is supposed to be a balance between physical(conscious) and astral(subconscious).

You can't substitute real life for alternative things. Plus it would kinda be a struggle to meditate physically then do it again spiritually. As your pumping up your bioelectricity and other aspects of the soul. Well if your use to a schedule of doing both it would seem as if you fail to do one you'd crash or have energy issues.

Perhaps it's possible to learn SOMETHING just not like the physical act.
That’s a good point. Definitely possible to pull inspiration from astral experiences. Especially for visual mediums. Music I have no idea, but I would think if a person can increase their spiritual “health” so to speak, they’ll get better at learning in general with the increase in concentration that some meditations require.

Someone.something_ said:

It can absolutely help, practice trance regularly and visualization. Really get into it. I did this with the piano. There are parts of your mind that can have prodigious musical abilities. My results weren’t permanent and I didn’t stick to it, but I tranced out on a particular song once and while still in the trance, went and played the song directly after. I could feel it, see the colors, it was an incredibly beautiful and fantastic moment. Outside of that I couldn’t replicate it, but like I said I didn’t try. And doing that definitely helped. Meditation and developing synesthesia helps musical and art abilities tremendously.

Someone.something_ said:

It reminds me of the time I tried to meditate in a lucid dream. I practiced to make my dreams lucid and have control over them thinking I could use the time I sleep to meditate. So I entered a lucid dream and started meditating lol. It didn't work. If I remember correctly I think everything just became white when I started to meditate (in my lucid dream) and then I woke up. I'm still not sure if it's possible to do so because I didn't try again.

As for your question I really don't know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back