Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I use Raum meditation as an AoP?

Xon

I would like to use it in place of Inanna's but I wonder if it would protect me in the same way.

Xon said:
I would like to use it in place of Inanna's but I wonder if it would protect me in the same way.
Well the RAUM meditation empower the soul and if the soul is empowered then it can be more resistant but still i don't think that the RAUM meditation can accomplish the same job as a meditation that have protection as a speciality, especially if you don't use it with an affirmation were it would direct the energy to protect you.
Dunno if you don't like the meditation then you can use runes like Algiz and Bjarkan or short it a little bit if you don't have the time.

No, do AoP as a separate and very invested meditation-working. This is very important. Raum Meditation is for empowerment, bonding, pathways work, circulation, and even cleaning with fire and bioelectricity in some circumstances and stages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back