Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra cleaning

A

Anonymous

Hi, I made a post about 2 months ago, asking for help, as I was going crazy and into a self destruction cycle...
I took everyone's advice as best as I could and I have been meditating consistently. I've been sober since that very day, and I'm happy to say I am completely free from that crap. But something is still not right... Which is what brings me here today.

I might have neglected on cleansing. Ive been reading the forum today, and I was reminded yet again of the importance of cleaning before empowerment.

Following the HC 40-day program, I was supposed to focus primarily on cleaning which I did for the most part, I do cleaning in the morning and night (visualizations) and I vibrate Suryae 10 times into my aura (the sabbath working High Priest Hooded Cobra recommended) , which I also program to protect me. Is 10 times even enough? Probably not, but again, I don't have much free time, it sucks...

As for the chakras, it's a bit hard still, for the visualization part. And since I couldn't vibrate the recommend visudhi and couldn't find instructions anywhere (an audio file), I said fuck it and went on to sanskrit vibrations for empowerment. I'm not entirely sure if this is doing more damage than good. But I've been feeling extremely stressed lately, due to family issues but mostly because of absorbing too much of my environment I believe. Also, due to having barely no free time at all, I have to wake up very early to meditate, ending up sleeping about 4-5 hours, every day. The sleep deprivation has been taking its toll on my physical and psychological health for the past two months, and I'm not sure if this is again doing mora damage than good, but it's something I understand I have to endure for the time being, there's no way out of that one for now.

So my question is, if anyone have such audio file, or an easier mantra, perhaps? That I can vibrate on the chakras for cleaning. I'll drop the empowerment mantras for the time being and focus more on cleaning, as I feel I need it more - I end up having to vibrate suryae on the aura like 50 times at certain times, when I feel worse. It's not something I can do every day but every now and then I have to sacrifice some time for that, otherwise things get worse.

Other than that, I'm keeping strong, consistent, and been able dodge the negative thoughts and behaviors when they come to surface. And I thank you guys again for all the help.

Invictus2 said:
Hi, I made a post about 2 months ago, asking for help, as I was going crazy and into a self destruction cycle...
I took everyone's advice as best as I could and I have been meditating consistently. I've been sober since that very day, and I'm happy to say I am completely free from that crap. But something is still not right... Which is what brings me here today.

I might have neglected on cleansing. Ive been reading the forum today, and I was reminded yet again of the importance of cleaning before empowerment.

Following the HC 40-day program, I was supposed to focus primarily on cleaning which I did for the most part, I do cleaning in the morning and night (visualizations) and I vibrate Suryae 10 times into my aura (the sabbath working High Priest Hooded Cobra recommended) , which I also program to protect me. Is 10 times even enough? Probably not, but again, I don't have much free time, it sucks...

As for the chakras, it's a bit hard still, for the visualization part. And since I couldn't vibrate the recommend visudhi and couldn't find instructions anywhere (an audio file), I said fuck it and went on to sanskrit vibrations for empowerment. I'm not entirely sure if this is doing more damage than good. But I've been feeling extremely stressed lately, due to family issues but mostly because of absorbing too much of my environment I believe. Also, due to having barely no free time at all, I have to wake up very early to meditate, ending up sleeping about 4-5 hours, every day. The sleep deprivation has been taking its toll on my physical and psychological health for the past two months, and I'm not sure if this is again doing mora damage than good, but it's something I understand I have to endure for the time being, there's no way out of that one for now.

So my question is, if anyone have such audio file, or an easier mantra, perhaps? That I can vibrate on the chakras for cleaning. I'll drop the empowerment mantras for the time being and focus more on cleaning, as I feel I need it more - I end up having to vibrate suryae on the aura like 50 times at certain times, when I feel worse. It's not something I can do every day but every now and then I have to sacrifice some time for that, otherwise things get worse.

Other than that, I'm keeping strong, consistent, and been able dodge the negative thoughts and behaviors when they come to surface. And I thank you guys again for all the help.

2 months of meditation is not a long time to learn visualization so don't worry, just keep at it.
Up your reps of Surya and add a few reps each week. You need to get to comfortably handling higher reps to properly clean your soul. Don't push too hard or too quickly, but you need to increase as you are able to.
I believe you are not ready for the Sanskrit chakra empowerment. Those _AUM mantras are extremely powerful. I did them before I was ready and also experienced something like stress. See what happens when you drop them like you said you'll do.
Have you read the JoS page on cleaning? HPS Maxine recorded a few examples of Surya and Raum. They work well for cleaning the chakras and aura.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

I don't know of a recording for Visudhi but if you listen to the recordings of the Runes and other mantras you should be able to get it. The V is started like when you say "very". Just extend that, vibrating it into a long V sound. The I is pronounced like the first E in "preview", again of course drawn out into a vibration. The S is hissed from the throat like a cat. You'll hear this in the audio for Surya in the above link. The U is also shown in that audio. The D, you start like you'd normally pronounce D and hold your tongue there while turning it into a vibrated sound that is almost like a drawn out Z. It's like a mix of D and Z. The H is lightly pronounced as part of the last I, and this I is like the first, so it's like saying "he" and drawing out the E sound. (He as in "He sits in his chair")

VISHUDDI, look at step 2 from Lydias post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=255935#p255935

You can also use SURYA, or RAUM which are just as fine. A bit different, but they serve the same purpose. Try out, and see for yourself which one you like the best. It's okay to swap these from time to time if you want to. It's totally up to you.

@O.P.

I don't know if you know this or not but cleaning can also be a form of empowerment. Rather than directly interact with the chakras. You passively empower them by removing the gunk from them. Same with your aura and soul.

Now obviously this takes a while maybe a solid year for some, maybe a small bit of years for others. Each person has differences.

But if you think about it like I said cleaning = empowerment to a degree. I think it's best if you try the 40-day guide cleaning with white-gold(a yellowy like color that isn't simply white as in the jewellery World).

I recall last time I read this was sometime last year but by cleaning the middle center-line chakras your other chakras imitate the health of the middle ones.

Think of it like this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37546

This is just his personal account(GitM) but give it a try. If not working then follow up on either mantra cleaning or focus on cleaning all 25 major chakras through basic cleaning.

Try to consider a V.o.C.-less day that way you can perform the [ritual] Returning Curses Pt.1 and summon the Demon that assists you with cleaning and sloughing off more gunk from your soul. That way you can also perform a small spiritual warfare along with RTRs. And if you miss a day of RTR at least with Returning Curses your still participating in indirect spiritual warfare.

Anyways hope this information helps.

Thanks very much for the help. I think I get it. Would it be too weird if I recorded myself vibrating Vishuddi and you guys correct me if I'm wrong? Also since I had never heard of this mantra before, which one is stronger, this or the sun related ones?

I actually thought if you didn't work on them(as in empowerment) , they would go dormant again or whatever. I did use the Sanskrit mantras to open them, as said in the JoS. So I didn't think was that big of a deal to do just 4x everyday of the same mantras.

My theory was that it would further open and empower them. But I guess that makes sense too, if you clean them, it also serves as empowerment. I just didn't want them to get dormant.

I'll figure out a date to start working on cleaning the chakras with mantras, as well as doing the Returning Curses Ritual sometime soon, for now I dropped the Sanskrit and have been meditating under the sun to help with the visualization, while also absorbing energy from the sun into my aura of protection. Definitely helps, but I don't like depending on the sun light. As I don't have much free time, and sometimes I have to perform my meditations under weird circumstances - might not always have the light available. But I'll do my best to keep up!
Thanks again for all the help and motivation!

Hello, in opening soul 666 webpage I can’t find how much days you should do throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and base. I’m looking for that because there was guidelines how much days you have to do crown, third eye and 6th chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back