Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Telepathic information damaged my life

mk262

To be clear, the damage is financial, and ultimately something I can recover from, even though it is frankly devastating.

Without getting into specifics, I acted opposite to my plans and instincts when it came to an important financial matter. I was praying to Satan about guidance on the situation, and got what I thought was a strong telepathic answer back to do the opposite of my plans. There was no way of knowing at the time that this was “negative” or “harmful,” other than being the opposite of my intuition.

I discovered Spiritual Satanism about 2 months ago (not dedicated). I started developing what I thought were telepathic abilities about 1 year ago.

I don’t really know how to proceed with telepathy. I don’t see the value it in anymore and now see it as dangerous. I read the PDF that telepathic communication can be wrong and that sometimes enemy spirits deceive. If a pro of 20 years can get wrong information, then what is the point?

I feel truly burned and don’t know how to make sense of what I thought I was experiencing, especially with telepathy.

This is why this thing is not a joke and should be treated with 1000% maturity and certainty. For it to be reliable, let alone for very serious things, serious practice is required. Nobody would claim otherwise but a charlatan.

One level where this works is also one's instincts. Experience is required. Now you know for example what wrong communication looks like.

With the meditations provided here, and correctly placed effort, you can get these abilities. As you said, "you thought of", but you didn't know anything until recently. Self honesty is required here.

Wish you luck and a quick recovery. Do not worry, everyone has had that happen quite a few times. It's part of exploring these things. Just don't be reckless.

You need to work on your pineal gland, you can do the pineal mediation or just vibrate Gaum into your pineal gland then focus on feeling it and getting in tune with it, higher chakras, minor points for clairvoyance/clairaudience. Do the meditating on chakras sounds meditation on the JoS etc.

Maxine mentioned doing the headstand with the breathe of fire while focusing on the crown chakra, then contract your anus, inhale (mulabhand lock) and focus on drawing energy through your base chakra up the spine in the crown chakra.

Only do this if you’re able to though,^ it’ll help to open the crown chakra. Don’t force or hurt yourself here, if you can’t do it then just focus on the other meditations and advice I gave you.

Do and practice void meditation to gain control of your thoughts and being able to tune them out.

You can do the above to open and empower your psychic senses/abilities, just make sure not to ignore any of your chakras(the lower chakras and the heart chakra).

Keep your soul and chakras clean, the sweeping method is really good for the aura/soul and chakras. You’ll notice just having your chakras clean will help to get more in touch with their abilities they rule over. Make sure you’re doing aura of protection.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is why this thing is not a joke and should be treated with 1000% maturity and certainty. For it to be reliable, let alone for very serious things, serious practice is required. Nobody would claim otherwise but a charlatan.

One level where this works is also one's instincts. Experience is required. Now you know for example what wrong communication looks like.

With the meditations provided here, and correctly placed effort, you can get these abilities. As you said, "you thought of", but you didn't know anything until recently. Self honesty is required here.

Wish you luck and a quick recovery. Do not worry, everyone has had that happen quite a few times. It's part of exploring these things. Just don't be reckless.
I don't know why but after reading this genuine reply I feel compelled to thank you high priest for being so close to us Satanists and helping our communities so much.

The enemy HATES how strong, reliable and unshakeable you are as a satanic leader. You are harder than the hardest mountain and I am glad you are our leader.

Even though you are crazy busy you still take time to reply, help and guide your brothers and sisters in Satan. Most people even high priests can ignore and do ignore stuff like this. It's amazing to have a leader that can be relied on to say the least.

Even Hps Maxine as much as she did to the community and I love her soo much wasn't so close to us as a leader and reply to most people who need help either new or advanced. She was busy and we understand but we also have to appreciate you truly High Priest which some people fail to do.

I love you High Priest Hooded Cobra!😍

Hail Satan Forever!!

mk262 said:
To be clear, the damage is financial, and ultimately something I can recover from, even though it is frankly devastating.

Without getting into specifics, I acted opposite to my plans and instincts when it came to an important financial matter. I was praying to Satan about guidance on the situation, and got what I thought was a strong telepathic answer back to do the opposite of my plans. There was no way of knowing at the time that this was “negative” or “harmful,” other than being the opposite of my intuition.

I discovered Spiritual Satanism about 2 months ago (not dedicated). I started developing what I thought were telepathic abilities about 1 year ago.

I don’t really know how to proceed with telepathy. I don’t see the value it in anymore and now see it as dangerous. I read the PDF that telepathic communication can be wrong and that sometimes enemy spirits deceive. If a pro of 20 years can get wrong information, then what is the point?

I feel truly burned and don’t know how to make sense of what I thought I was experiencing, especially with telepathy.

Yes.. I as well. I lost my Union job, I would make $500 a week. Now I make $80 a week.. it’s tuff. But I’m hanging in there. I’m poor, but I’m famous among “narco folklore”… I was more of a soldier. Anyway, I hope to one day get back to working for a Union. But that being said I came to the realization that I can’t since I have no education nor do I have a Union job. Truth is, I’ll probably be working at McDonald’s. If I’m lucky. Stay strong, life is tuff.

mk262 said:

Yes.. I as well. I lost my Union job, I would make $500 a week. Now I make $80 a week.. it’s tuff. But I’m hanging in there. I’m poor, but I’m famous among “narco folklore”… I was more of a soldier. Anyway, I hope to one day get back to working for a Union. But that being said I came to the realization that I can’t since I have no education nor do I have a Union job. Truth is, I’ll probably be working at McDonald’s. If I’m lucky. Stay strong, life is tuff.

mk262 said:

I think it was maxine who said the gut instincts are most accurate, and should be put above other messages

You said you are not dedicated. Those who find out about Satanism and try to advance without being dedicated do not have Satan's protection. You are a target on the astral to the enemy who will do anything to bring you down. I would advice dedicating as soon as possible. Telepathic communication can be off for dedicated SS as well, very often, but more so for those who do not dedicate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You know what another issue is?
People don’t fear the Occult anymore, they don’t pay it enough respect and just stumble like dumb-asses into it.

When many of us were kids, we were drawn to the occult and Satanism, we felt this mysterious, occult vibe of unease that there is more. This didn’t feel safe at all. It felt potentially dangerous.

Then when we found the JoS, you also never have the feeling that everything Spirituality and Satanism is about fun and games. No, the site gives you occult and uneasy vibes for a reason.. not to play around with the Occult and take the Demons very seriously. To respect everything Satanism is about.

Also in my NS-Astrologybooks, which also explain energies and magick and are books of the occult... in every fucking book is a DIRE WARNING not to fuck and play with any of that, as this is all SERIOUS business.

Then you have the Forums where people casually talk about the Occult, and just give easy advice, like Jack does, and people lose reality of this matter.

Actually people should not approach Jack or other people here on the forums for spiritual advice, they should all approach the Demons, even when they can not hear or see them, the Demons will guide them, just seek guidance from within.

This is why this happens I believe. Or at least this plays a role.

Yeah, I'm still quite new but atleast I know that for protection against the enemy astrals you need to dedicate yourself. If not they'll attack you in every way they can, with you opening ur mind to hear telepathically they'd obviously take advantage of that.

mk262 said:

As a I suffer from schizophrenia like mental illness. I have tons of telepathy experience. For these kind of situations, asking for guidance and such, you have to be in control of your mind enough to keep it blank while you ask for whatever you might've asking for because you might end up answering your own question in your mind with an answer you want to hear or you think is right.
Be careful and let them answer first make sure you actually feel them wether it be throu a sigil or through raw intent to contact them prevent vibration of name. Make sure you actually feel them, you'll know when you do as it's obvious like feeling another person's vibe in person.
Also listen don't deny any guidance, even if you don't like it take it with gratitude as being blinded by your own ways can hold you back a lot. I have low credibility as I'm mentally ill but I'm sure this advice I found through experience. Though it's pretty obvious and you might already know these things. Also don't forget to be clean while doing this😂

Lydia said:
You said you are not dedicated. Those who find out about Satanism and try to advance without being dedicated do not have Satan's protection. You are a target on the astral to the enemy who will do anything to bring you down. I would advice dedicating as soon as possible. Telepathic communication can be off for dedicated SS as well, very often, but more so for those who do not dedicate.

I once did read from someone, that if the gods do communicate with them the voice is really loud inside their head. Like if someone would shout at them. I once had the same experience, didn´t worked much on my psychic senses back then. My question is, is this volume normal or is this a way for the gods to contact unexperienced people/astral senses more blocked persons? I also thought maybe the stronger / louder the message is, the better it can be recieved from a person who is not spiritual open.

My second question would be, are there demons who are not so much busy, with which one can train ones communication skills?

Don´t want to bother and waste thear time, if they can surely use it somewhere else better.

I´m aware there is the Satanic Telepathic Communication:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telepathy.html

But I don´t know other satanists.

This would be my third question:
Can the technices from this meditation, be applyed to the sigils of the demons to have a better connection/get clearer messages?

Like ( big parts are the changed ones):

1. Open your third eye (you should have already performed the opening of the third eye foundation exercise).
To open your third eye, visualize a bright light about the size of a quarter, shining like the sun. This will activate your third eye.

2. Visualize the SIGIL of the DEMON whom you wish to communicate with and CONCENTRATE ON THE SIGIL by visualizing it brightening, the same as you did with your THIRD EYE. In some cases, IF YOUR third eye IS NOT open YOU may be able to receive THEAR messsages, but for best results, YOU should be fully open.

3. Extend your third eye serpent.
To extend the third eye serpent, visualize a bright thin tube-like extension projecting from your third eye.

4. Connect your serpent to THE SIGIL OF THE DEMON WITH WHOM YOU wish to communicate with, brightening both your third eye AND THE SIGIL with energy as well as the tube.

5. IMAGINE A BALL OF LIGHT FLOWING FROM YOUR THIRD EYE TO THE SIGIL OF THE DEMON VIA THE TUBE AND BACK TO YOUR THIRD EYE , LET THE BALL PASS THROUGHT YOUR THIRD EYE THEN THROUGH THE 6 CHAKRA AND THE BACK EXTENSION OF YOUR 6 CHAKRA THEN THE WAY BACK -> 6 -> THIRD EYE -> TUBE -> SIGIL-> back -> repeat until you get a message. This part I had the idear from this meditation:

Ball of Light Meditation
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ball_of_Light_Meditation.html

From the site
"Now another interesting thing one can do with this is to connect with another person and this greatly enhances telepathy. For example, passing the ball back and forth from their heart chakra to your’s will tell you about the other person’s emotional experiences and character.

To interrogate someone, pass the ball of light from your third eye to their third eye, back and forth."

Thanks in advance Lydia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back