Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using your Mind as a Weapon in the Spiritual Warfare

The Alchemist7 [JG]

We know that thoughts are energy, which have a certain impact depending on how strong our mind is. Therefore, the fact that we can use our mind as long as we are awake (and while sleeping as well) shows that our mind is an incredible resource that most people are not aware of.

I think everybody can confirm that most of the time people use their minds to think about all sort of useless things, such as music, movies, videogames, or in any case, things and memories that don't have an impact over anything. In this way the time spent in using this limitless and powerful resource is just wasted.

Therefore, what I am thinking about is that, whenever we are doing things that don't require much attention, such as playing videogames, running, if you have a boring job that doesn't require you to think too much, when watching TV, when walking to the shop or wherever, when in the train or bus and when performing any kind of things that don't require our focus, we can use our minds to think and imagine about how the jewish magic is being destroyed, how all humans on earth are fully aware of the jewish actions, how humanity unite and acts against this common enemy, imagine their energy being dissipated from this planet. When remembering about this, keep saying in your mind extremely simple affirmations like `Humanity is fully aware of the jewish actions` or `Jews are fully exposed to humanity` or `The jewish power on Earth is destroyed`.

You don't have to `focus` on this like when you do the RTRs, all you have to do is think about these as you would normally think about whatever you are normally thinking. If many of us are united in this common `thought exercise`, it will definitely have an impact. Image about it as a help or boost for the RTRs, something that brings some extra energy to our cause. Basically with this, you think about what you are normally visualizing while you do the RTRs, but with the same focus like when you normally think about your day to day things.

If let's say 10.000 individuals think and imagine for let's say one hour a day that the jews are fully exposed and dealt with, I would say that on long term this `exercise` will have a certain impact as our minds combined are generating energy for a common goal. The more minds join this and practice this exercise for longer, the bigger the effect will be. In this way, you will use this resource called `mind` as a weapon against the jews for as long as you simply think and imagine about their destruction, without putting any major focus on this, but just using your imagination and mind as you permanently use it for normal things.

What do y'all think?

I think this is great. I had similiar thing going on in my head not too long ago. The focus was however on formation of new societies with NS values. Just riding along with my bike and thinking how future will be great with NS values. Like planting seeds along the astral as you move through people. It will help.

This is exactly the kind of things we want to think about while doing the RTRs.
Constantly focusing on this would definitely affect our subconscious understanding that the enemy is defeated.
And would further elevate our intention during our RTRs in multiple ways.
----
But honestly, I believe, You should dedicate your personal time to your own personal advancement.
Focusing on the enemy constantly will make your world into a very ugly place.

I spend time with my niece and nephew alot, and typically its not extremely mentally engaging.
But when I focus on that moment with them.. that is a peace that I would not want to pollute with the enemy.
Why do you think the news is constantly filled with terrible stories.
Perpetuating Negativity upon Gentile Souls, that will make our world into a very grey and disgusting place.

Idk I just hate negativity, and would rather in my offtime to destroy any negativity, and create a beautiful world around me.

Bravera said:
Constantly focusing on this would definitely affect our subconscious understanding that the enemy is defeated.
----
But honestly, I believe, You should dedicate your personal time to your own personal advancement.

I spend time with my niece and nephew alot, and typically its not extremely mentally engaging.
But when I focus on that moment with them.. that is a peace that I would not want to pollute with the enemy.
Perpetuating Negativity upon Gentile Souls, that will make our world into a very grey and disgusting place.

Idk I just hate negativity, and would rather in my offtime to destroy any negativity, and create a beautiful world around me.
Balance in all things.

Nice. We could post here how we think the world would be after all enemy influence will be dead.

I'm thinking how beautiful will be the nature. All the forests will recover, animals will not be hunting for fun, the air quality will be good, you can swim everywhere because all the rivers, lakes and sea will be clean, we will be close to animals and play with them all the day, this is my dream: to play with animals all the day lol

Bravera said:
You should dedicate your personal time to your own personal advancement.
Surely nobody can think about this all day long. I haven't meant neccesarily to do this in our personal time, but anytime we do something simple which doesn't require our attention. If one can simply think about the permanent fall of the enemy for let's say 15-20 minutes altogether everyday I think is great.

The Alchemist7 said:
We know that thoughts are energy, which have a certain impact depending on how strong our mind is. Therefore, the fact that we can use our mind as long as we are awake (and while sleeping as well) shows that our mind is an incredible resource that most people are not aware of.

I think everybody can confirm that most of the time people use their minds to think about all sort of useless things, such as music, movies, videogames, or in any case, things and memories that don't have an impact over anything. In this way the time spent in using this limitless and powerful resource is just wasted.

Therefore, what I am thinking about is that, whenever we are doing things that don't require much attention, such as playing videogames, running, if you have a boring job that doesn't require you to think too much, when watching TV, when walking to the shop or wherever, when in the train or bus and when performing any kind of things that don't require our focus, we can use our minds to think and imagine about how the jewish magic is being destroyed, how all humans on earth are fully aware of the jewish actions, how humanity unite and acts against this common enemy, imagine their energy being dissipated from this planet. When remembering about this, keep saying in your mind extremely simple affirmations like `Humanity is fully aware of the jewish actions` or `Jews are fully exposed to humanity` or `The jewish power on Earth is destroyed`.

You don't have to `focus` on this like when you do the RTRs, all you have to do is think about these as you would normally think about whatever you are normally thinking. If many of us are united in this common `thought exercise`, it will definitely have an impact. Image about it as a help or boost for the RTRs, something that brings some extra energy to our cause. Basically with this, you think about what you are normally visualizing while you do the RTRs, but with the same focus like when you normally think about your day to day things.

If let's say 10.000 individuals think and imagine for let's say one hour a day that the jews are fully exposed and dealt with, I would say that on long term this `exercise` will have a certain impact as our minds combined are generating energy for a common goal. The more minds join this and practice this exercise for longer, the bigger the effect will be. In this way, you will use this resource called `mind` as a weapon against the jews for as long as you simply think and imagine about their destruction, without putting any major focus on this, but just using your imagination and mind as you permanently use it for normal things.

What do y'all think?

Great idea, but would not this kind of affirmations take energies from you? Because if you will or affirmate something, that will surely needs energy to become true. Therefore, I think if you're intending to do this, you should also raise your energies before affirmations or doing extra foundation during the day.

It sounds like a good idea, but when we do a working we are to leave it alone, because thinking about it constantly could pollute or dilute it. I don't know if that counts for the RtRs or not, though, but we should leave it alone to do its thing.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
----

Balance in all things.
Within my own life. There are many many things I would not entertain with Balance.
No Balance to Jews, Xians, Mudslimes, NPCs, Retards.
No Balance to treachery, injustice, turmoil, weakness.
No Balance to idleness, ignorance, ugliness, decay.
Balance is not enough for me to achieve massive success in all areas of my life.
----
Though obviously in a sense there is always a balance,
time will continue to flow no matter where we focus our attention.
And where we focus in one area, surely we will neglect all the others.
Perhaps, there can only be "balance" when one focuses on what is true to their soul.
----
https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113201/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Message-From-Satan.html
----
This is hard to understand, surely Satan does not want to bring for example, a Balance of Death within his own children.
He wants us to rise above and overcome death.

Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
----

Balance in all things.
Within my own life. There are many many things I would not entertain with Balance.
No Balance to Jews, Xians, Mudslimes, NPCs, Retards.
No Balance to treachery, injustice, turmoil, weakness.
No Balance to idleness, ignorance, ugliness, decay.
Balance is not enough for me to achieve massive success in all areas of my life.
----
Though obviously in a sense there is always a balance,
time will continue to flow no matter where we focus our attention.
And where we focus in one area, surely we will neglect all the others.
Perhaps, there can only be "balance" when one focuses on what is true to their soul.
----
https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113201/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Message-From-Satan.html
----
This is hard to understand, surely Satan does not want to bring for example, a Balance of Death within his own children.
He wants us to rise above and overcome death.
Yes of course, that's what I meant.

Balance in destruction, and creation.
Balance in work, and leisure.

And so on. I think that's one of the things we should strive for and achieving this, will grant us success.

And no, I was not talking about balance to, but balance in. What the heck is balance to muslims, etc. anyway? :D

FancyMancy said:
It sounds like a good idea, but when we do a working we are to leave it alone, because thinking about it constantly could pollute or dilute it. I don't know if that counts for the RtRs or not, though, but we should leave it alone to do its thing.
Yea good point. I really believe there are many woken people around the world who actively think (and maybe even plan) about defending the enemy or their institutions, people who aren't neccesarily SS. I think this won't affect the RTRs with anything, even the opposite it's intended to generate some extra energy to help the RTRs. Indeed you are right that when we are doing any kind of working we are expected not to think about it and let it manifest but I doubt that this applies to the RTRs as well

The Alchemist7 said:

What do y'all think?

I think this could interfere with the done RTRs, after the rtrs or any working we are told to at best forget about it until we do it again. So the energy can work as it should.

But on the other side:

"Hatred, like love is a very powerful emotion. It is obvious with the Jewish-invented and promoted programs such as the New Age, Christianity [Jesus loves you] and other related malignant deceptions, the Jews fear directed hatred and of course, truth and justice. This reveals where they are weak and vulnerable." High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=76087#p76087

I think it is more important that people really do their RTRs everyday. If after this they have time, they can advertise jos.
Nothing beats everyday RTRs. No subliminal programming with RTRs tapes (while sleeping), or things like this. It is also important to enjoy life, so you can destroy again when it is needed. No warriour can only fight.

Also it is important to be aware of your surrounding if you walk outside, there are cars, etc.

Will try it out and post my experience here. Anyway thanks for the idear The Alchemist7

Fuchs said:
I think this could interfere with the done RTRs, after the rtrs or any working we are told to at best forget about it until we do it again. So the energy can work as it should.

FancyMancy _id=268753 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
What do you think, would it be a good idea to do this exercise for extra energy or indeed is interfering with the RTRs?

I would believe what applies here, and warfare also, is that when something is done [a magickal act] in this way, then it needs to be left be, to work itself.

In this case, while this may not be necessary to spam these thoughts, if one is full warfare mode, they might as well. But then it has to be allowed to work itself. So it cannot be done "all day long". Sometime during the day or every so often, it could help as a little reinforcement.

Lastly, this precious thought energy, can have very positive effects on one's very immediate life. It should be used for positive thinking and positive reinforcement, and not only hostile thoughts. These can have their place in everything.

What another SS Brother said on balance, is important. Let warfare have it's place in your life, but let peace also have it's time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I would believe what applies here, and warfare also, is that when something is done [a magickal act] in this way, then it needs to be left be, to work itself.
I understand. Then @FancyMancy and @Fuchs were right, good to know anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back