Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Avoiding In-Fighting (how to)

Andromedus1488

Hello Brothers and Sisters, how's it going.

I just wanted to make a quick post discussing in-fighting here on the forums/ and with other Spiritual Satanists in general. I don't want this to come off as overly preachy, because no one here wants to be talked to that way anyways. I just wanted to share some helpful advice on how to avoid confrontations with other Satanists and successful techniques you can use to avoid unnecessary confrontations with your own in general.

disclaimer
I know not all confrontations can be avoided. Sometimes you will encounter someone online who is directly espousing something that is harmful or detrimental to others. Or sometimes you may encounter an enemy infiltrator (jew or puppet) trying to create discourse. In these circumstances conflict or confrontations usually are unavoidable, just use your best judgement on the situation, if your here on the forums as is, you must be at least using some variety of sound judgement or spiritual understanding so do your best to utilize that.
~~~~
A lot of us here within the forums, or as spiritual satanists in general have a great deal of pride in ourselves. This is generally a very positive trait and something to be admired. It's what carries us through this war and all the conflicts and hardships we are presented. There is however, unfortunately such as thing as letting your ego run away on you, and yes as Satanists we can still be guilty of that.

It's quite difficult to see your ego getting the better of you at times. We often are talked down to or abused in a whole variety of ways in our day to day lives dealing with gentiles who are without Satan's knowledge (the normies/ignorant ones) so many of us, myself included have often built strong external ego's to defend ourselves emotionally from the "riff-raff" or ignorant gentiles. It's important to remember you are above the ignorant ilk of gentiles because in truth you are. You are a Satanist, you fight and promote Satan's truths and fight his enemies (Rtr's ect..)

You are the cream of the crop as far as humanity is concerned, so be proud of that.

When we are able to get into an environment amongst one another, this is when a lot of social faux-pas can arise even accidentally so it's important to be mindful of several factors here.

1.) Not everyone here is on the same level of spiritual development. That should be fairly obvious, but the consideration of this can go a long ways to avoid sparking several conflicts. It's important to try and be humble when speaking with your Brothers and Sisters online. If you are new, understand guidance will come your way, but please understand this guidance is coming out of the free time and effort of another. If someone is answering your questions, be sure to thank them, they took some time out of their life to extend you a courtesy, remember to thank them.

If you are asking questions and you feel like you aren't getting the kind of expected help you wanted run a simple check list for yourself.
- Am I asking questions I can discover on my own through simple reading? Have I explored all of the sections of the JoS website, looking for this information first?
- Often if people seem short with you on answering questions, it may be because the answer was easily obtainable by yourself, through your own research. If you have questions on where this research is, most are quite experienced in helping you find it or providing links, but Spiritual Satanism is about growth and independence as well. Be sure to try and do your best to find these things with a little digging on your own. Most of the JoS website has a lot of the spiritual information clearly laid out and discernable. It's kind of like calling someone up over the phone for a question you could have "answered with a google search" or the like. Just put a little investigative effort in first.

Newer Satanists, just try and be patient when asking questions. Be proactive in researching for yourself as well.
Older Satanists try and bare patience towards newbies as well if possible. You are a role model to them, they may try your patience, but bare in mind it's also not your sole responsibility to answer every little thing. If you find yourself losing patience with a newer member, maybe take some time away and focus on yourself for awhile. Try not to wear down your good intentions with a barrage of simple questions, you might find your good will waning that way.

2.) We are all on the same side here. This doesn't pertain to infiltrators ect.. which we do have. I'm talking to YOU, the Satanist reading this post. You know who you are and where your loyalties lie.

If you find yourself in a contradiction with another Satanist (assuming they are one), ask yourself the importance maintaining an argument with them. Did you clearly state your point in a non-antagonistic stance? Good, then your job is done, unless they are preaching something harmful. If you want to correct someone who is mistaken I think we would all highly encourage that, but once you've corrected a statement, it isn't your job to completely change their mind and stance on something.

Just state your point, do your best to not be antagonistic (which I know can be extremely hard sometimes, even if someone is being a dolt) and once that point has been made, move on. No need to add a checkmark to the "Internet arguments won" white-board above the monitor. Find something more constructive to do. If you need to defend yourself against something, go ahead and then, again, move on. So much more to do right now than have petty squabbles or split hairs over the tiny details/semantics.

3.) Be mindful of how the world is wearing on your ability to dictate things. If you are finding yourself emotionally exhausted lately, take some time away. Go meditate, Clean your Aura, Do your aura of protection and talk to the Gods. If you've been demoralized by all the 'normie' news or jewish information take some personal time away to recuperate yourself emotionally. It's not a good idea to unload that emotionally online, just put a lot of thought into what you type first is all. We don't need to espouse things 'good I hope all those "useful idiots" get what they deserve' when talking about non-satanists, it's going to have you come off as very cruel or heartless which probably isn't your intention. Your likely tired, worn out, and just frustrated by them completely. Our goal is wake up as many gentiles as possible. Some don't deserve it, your right, but thats the goal. Wishing for their destruction because your frustrated isn't beneficiary to any of us. Just take some time to relax and reevaluate. Either ignore what the non-satanists are doing, or just refrain from commenting on the matter. Cheering on their destruction is counter-intuitive.

Remember the goal here is unity. If we find a situation is blowing up into a flame-war lets just all try to work proactively at avoiding it, I know that sounds alot easier said than done. If someone has a bad attitude, just try and avoid it. They either want attention, or haven't learned to mature or clean their aura well enough.

Try to approach most questions and issues as if the poster in question is a Brother and Sister in need of guidance. Foster good advice and try and promote a benevolent solution even if they are being difficult or lazy.

I'm not saying anyone SHOULD or HAS to do anything they don't want to here. I'm also not saying roll over every time an argument comes up and not make your case or fold in either.

Just take some time to consider your approaches is all we should remember. Is being directly insulting going to solve the issue in any manner? Is it an argument where you've already stated your case and your just trying to persuade the user?

encouragement goes a long way when solving problems with others. Encourage them do better, rather than scold. Their are alot of tactful ways we can chose to exchange words with one another that don't need to result in a flame-war.

Remember we are all fighting for Lord Satan and the Gods/Goddesses of Duat. Think of all the patience they exhibit, if someone is driving you nuts, maybe its better to just avoid them, and if your not doing it for yourself or the forums then try to do it for Lord Satan and the Gods/Goddesses. Avoiding infighting is one less task and effort they need to be concerned with, so try to avoid senseless arguments for the Gods' sake.

Andromedus1488 said:
Hello Brothers and Sisters, how's it going.

I just wanted to make a quick post discussing in-fighting here on the forums/ and with other Spiritual Satanists in general. I don't want this to come off as overly preachy, because no one here wants to be talked to that way anyways. I just wanted to share some helpful advice on how to avoid confrontations with other Satanists and successful techniques you can use to avoid unnecessary confrontations with your own in general.

disclaimer
I know not all confrontations can be avoided. Sometimes you will encounter someone online who is directly espousing something that is harmful or detrimental to others. Or sometimes you may encounter an enemy infiltrator (jew or puppet) trying to create discourse. In these circumstances conflict or confrontations usually are unavoidable, just use your best judgement on the situation, if your here on the forums as is, you must be at least using some variety of sound judgement or spiritual understanding so do your best to utilize that.
~~~~
A lot of us here within the forums, or as spiritual satanists in general have a great deal of pride in ourselves. This is generally a very positive trait and something to be admired. It's what carries us through this war and all the conflicts and hardships we are presented. There is however, unfortunately such as thing as letting your ego run away on you, and yes as Satanists we can still be guilty of that.

It's quite difficult to see your ego getting the better of you at times. We often are talked down to or abused in a whole variety of ways in our day to day lives dealing with gentiles who are without Satan's knowledge (the normies/ignorant ones) so many of us, myself included have often built strong external ego's to defend ourselves emotionally from the "riff-raff" or ignorant gentiles. It's important to remember you are above the ignorant ilk of gentiles because in truth you are. You are a Satanist, you fight and promote Satan's truths and fight his enemies (Rtr's ect..)

You are the cream of the crop as far as humanity is concerned, so be proud of that.

When we are able to get into an environment amongst one another, this is when a lot of social faux-pas can arise even accidentally so it's important to be mindful of several factors here.

1.) Not everyone here is on the same level of spiritual development. That should be fairly obvious, but the consideration of this can go a long ways to avoid sparking several conflicts. It's important to try and be humble when speaking with your Brothers and Sisters online. If you are new, understand guidance will come your way, but please understand this guidance is coming out of the free time and effort of another. If someone is answering your questions, be sure to thank them, they took some time out of their life to extend you a courtesy, remember to thank them.

If you are asking questions and you feel like you aren't getting the kind of expected help you wanted run a simple check list for yourself.
- Am I asking questions I can discover on my own through simple reading? Have I explored all of the sections of the JoS website, looking for this information first?
- Often if people seem short with you on answering questions, it may be because the answer was easily obtainable by yourself, through your own research. If you have questions on where this research is, most are quite experienced in helping you find it or providing links, but Spiritual Satanism is about growth and independence as well. Be sure to try and do your best to find these things with a little digging on your own. Most of the JoS website has a lot of the spiritual information clearly laid out and discernable. It's kind of like calling someone up over the phone for a question you could have "answered with a google search" or the like. Just put a little investigative effort in first.

Newer Satanists, just try and be patient when asking questions. Be proactive in researching for yourself as well.
Older Satanists try and bare patience towards newbies as well if possible. You are a role model to them, they may try your patience, but bare in mind it's also not your sole responsibility to answer every little thing. If you find yourself losing patience with a newer member, maybe take some time away and focus on yourself for awhile. Try not to wear down your good intentions with a barrage of simple questions, you might find your good will waning that way.

2.) We are all on the same side here. This doesn't pertain to infiltrators ect.. which we do have. I'm talking to YOU, the Satanist reading this post. You know who you are and where your loyalties lie.

If you find yourself in a contradiction with another Satanist (assuming they are one), ask yourself the importance maintaining an argument with them. Did you clearly state your point in a non-antagonistic stance? Good, then your job is done, unless they are preaching something harmful. If you want to correct someone who is mistaken I think we would all highly encourage that, but once you've corrected a statement, it isn't your job to completely change their mind and stance on something.

Just state your point, do your best to not be antagonistic (which I know can be extremely hard sometimes, even if someone is being a dolt) and once that point has been made, move on. No need to add a checkmark to the "Internet arguments won" white-board above the monitor. Find something more constructive to do. If you need to defend yourself against something, go ahead and then, again, move on. So much more to do right now than have petty squabbles or split hairs over the tiny details/semantics.

3.) Be mindful of how the world is wearing on your ability to dictate things. If you are finding yourself emotionally exhausted lately, take some time away. Go meditate, Clean your Aura, Do your aura of protection and talk to the Gods. If you've been demoralized by all the 'normie' news or jewish information take some personal time away to recuperate yourself emotionally. It's not a good idea to unload that emotionally online, just put a lot of thought into what you type first is all. We don't need to espouse things 'good I hope all those "useful idiots" get what they deserve' when talking about non-satanists, it's going to have you come off as very cruel or heartless which probably isn't your intention. Your likely tired, worn out, and just frustrated by them completely. Our goal is wake up as many gentiles as possible. Some don't deserve it, your right, but thats the goal. Wishing for their destruction because your frustrated isn't beneficiary to any of us. Just take some time to relax and reevaluate. Either ignore what the non-satanists are doing, or just refrain from commenting on the matter. Cheering on their destruction is counter-intuitive.

Remember the goal here is unity. If we find a situation is blowing up into a flame-war lets just all try to work proactively at avoiding it, I know that sounds alot easier said than done. If someone has a bad attitude, just try and avoid it. They either want attention, or haven't learned to mature or clean their aura well enough.

Try to approach most questions and issues as if the poster in question is a Brother and Sister in need of guidance. Foster good advice and try and promote a benevolent solution even if they are being difficult or lazy.

I'm not saying anyone SHOULD or HAS to do anything they don't want to here. I'm also not saying roll over every time an argument comes up and not make your case or fold in either.

Just take some time to consider your approaches is all we should remember. Is being directly insulting going to solve the issue in any manner? Is it an argument where you've already stated your case and your just trying to persuade the user?

encouragement goes a long way when solving problems with others. Encourage them do better, rather than scold. Their are alot of tactful ways we can chose to exchange words with one another that don't need to result in a flame-war.

Remember we are all fighting for Lord Satan and the Gods/Goddesses of Duat. Think of all the patience they exhibit, if someone is driving you nuts, maybe its better to just avoid them, and if your not doing it for yourself or the forums then try to do it for Lord Satan and the Gods/Goddesses. Avoiding infighting is one less task and effort they need to be concerned with, so try to avoid senseless arguments for the Gods' sake.

Very well written.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back