Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I an idiot?

EA666

Is it okay for me to openly talk about Satanism? Maybe I'm not afraid because I'm fire-dominant in my natal chart, but my logic tells me I'm on the wrong way. But I don't want to hide from anything anymore. Not being myself is suffocating me. How can people know Satan if we hide ourselves and shut our mouth up?

From this article on the Joy of Satan:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

“This can be a lonely road, as others freak, are shocked, and/or become frightened.
When others know our secrets, they have power over us. Remember this. Keep your secrets and you never have to worry. Above all- to the kids here- learn to develop control. Don't ever brag or show off. You can come to the attention of the wrong people.”

From the Al-Jiwah:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

“Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.”

In short. No. Do not expose your nature as a Satanist to anyone. Depending on where you live, things that you can expect to happen are somewhere in between total estrangement from all your friends and family to getting killed.

People who are without Spiritual Satanism do not understand it. At all. They will think you a complete nutcase at best. People who called you friend will avoid you or even come to hate you, bring you harm, your family will look upon you as a stranger or a monster.

Do not reveal this to any outsider. Lest you endanger yourself in ways you cannot control.

There’s billions of people on this Earth who consider SS like us the worst most deplorable abominations to ever exist, and would brutally slaughter us all if they got their hands on us.

Worse still is the fact that not only you, but even your family is endangered from you advertising what you are. The enemy doesn’t hesitate to go after your family in an act of revenge, simply for them being related to someone that became a Spiritual Satanist.

People that serve the enemy, like xians, can also be influenced by them to bring you or your family harm. They are like drones that can be compelled to do unthinkable things and crimes on a whim against those the enemy doesn’t like.

Don’t be an idiot and keep these things to yourself for your own safety and well-being. You cannot expect to get far on the Spiritual Satanic path if you go around advertising to everyone, the enemy included what you are in this world which is hostile to the core to us.

Hail Satan!

You don't know the importance and power of secrecy. The enemy is not a joke, what you said is completely crazy and naive.

We are spreading the truth anonymously and we are also fighting spiritually. Study the JoS Website and Forums.

Well, the main problem is you really can never truly know how someone might react. When I was young I was really open with it. Many people didn’t care. Some did a lot.

I was living with a lady for a while and she was very open minded and into spirituality and we always had deep conversations. One day I thought why not show her the jos? So I did. She acted cool about it. But the very next morning she packed my bags and kicked me out. With no notice and dropped me off in the middle of the highway with almost no money in the middle of winter. I was sleeping in parks and freezing my ass off. Something that could of been totally avoided if I kept my mouth shut as has been advised by all HPs, the gods and Satan himself. This was many years ago but it was a big lesson learned. Satan warns against this for a reason, always listen to his wisdom. People can really react in ways you wouldn’t expect. You have to be wise here. I know it can feel like being in a straight jacket when you’re bottling your belief, but there are still ways to safely talk about things without directly mentioning Satan, Hitler, or antisemetism. If you’re new to this path, you’ll adapt. It’s not as tough as it sounds and you’ll have far less problems.

No you're not an idiot, you're too bold, dont do that because you may suffer, we live in a world where you could get heavily discriminated if you say too much, keep you mounth shut, yes i understand you i also sleep a few words from time to time from the excitement i get when i meet an open person only to say that ''it's a weird thing i found on the internet'', please be more careful.

I don't do it out of nowhere. There are other Satanism ecoles who talk about Satanism and they either don't mention JoS or they talk about us badly. People who learn Satanism from them will not know the real Satan. While I was learning about Satanism two years ago, I was told that JoS is terrible and wrong. I am dedicated to Joy of Satan’s Satan because I belong here. I have no affiliation with the Satan they are talking about. So if I leave JoS one day, I cannot switch to another ecole. You know what I mean. In real life, I am not easily suppressed and quiet. I'm learning to be more calm in my life. I know you are right about keeping quiet, but really JoS is not even considered a true ecole of Satanism because of his political views and Hitler.

EA666 said:
Is it okay for me to openly talk about Satanism? Maybe I'm not afraid because I'm fire-dominant in my natal chart, but my logic tells me I'm on the wrong way. But I don't want to hide from anything anymore. Not being myself is suffocating me. How can people know Satan if we hide ourselves and shut our mouth up?

"We work in the shadows to serve the light"

Secrecy is one of many needed layers of defense in these times. The world will know of Satan in time, when our rituals which have already won us this war in the astral, manifest in the physical. So long as we keep moving forward with our spiritual and information warfare on the internet, people will know Satan and his power.

People cannot know Satan if we foolishly expose ourselves and get ourselves hurt, slow our progress, or worse in doing so. This is why we collectively work in secret, the fruits of our labors will manifest so long as we are patient and diligent.

For now this is a lonely path. Use your time wisely to advance yourself, so when the time comes that we can easily find social circles where we can be ourselves, you'll be advanced among your peers.

EA666 said:
You are not afraid of it because you have not seen the backlash on your life (or on someone elses life) by doing it yet.

Please do not do it. We were burned alive few centuries back for our activities. It's not much better in some parts of the world today. Like mentioned earlier, best case scenario is that you will be greatly misunderstood. This is due to enemy programs having done damage to our collective consciousness for long period of time.

Simply, no, it's not okay to be open about being a SS. Yet. When the time comes, you should not need to ask the question anymore, but that time is not yet.

If you want to promote SS you should do it anonymously first and foremost. Stay safe.

EA666 said:

Do online warfare through anonymous accounts, plus us a vpn and so on. This will give you an outlet. Just be prepared for people to fight you, depending on exactly what you say. From this, you may learn that it is better to build up the foundations of a lesson before jumping to its conclusion, otherwise people don't accept the conclusion.

If you are concerned about family or something: Better to do lots of deprogramming rituals on them first, which requires time and energy.

EA666 said:

Depends,
Some places it's fine.
Some places you can die.

Here in the tropical islands where i live, it'd probably be bad if i told people i was a Satanic, The island is super xian with the occasional muslims.
like since the lockdown the jewhova witnesses people can't go around spreading their BS, they started to literally handwrite letters and mail them around the neighborhood, my friend recently showed me a handwritten letter about 'who controls the world? and how Satan is the blame for all the shit that goes around", they even included a brochure with their website.
that's the level of xianation this island is.

So i just tell people i know irl that I'm an atheist, that way I can still push back against religious non-sense without much recourse.

but online, most of my friends know I'm Satanic, they 100% fine with it.

If you're going to let people know you're SS you really need to know the area you're in, and make sure the person you tell is someone you trust.
Another thing, I do, is keep my online identity and irl identity separate,
i.e. my online friends don't know me irl, unless i know them personally.
my irl friends don't know who i am online, unless they're very close.

Henu the Great said:
EA666 said:
You are not afraid of it because you have not seen the backlash on your life (or on someone elses life) by doing it yet.

Please do not do it. We were burned alive few centuries back for our activities. It's not much better in some parts of the world today. Like mentioned earlier, best case scenario is that you will be greatly misunderstood. This is due to enemy programs having done damage to our collective consciousness for long period of time.

Simply, no, it's not okay to be open about being a SS. Yet. When the time comes, you should not need to ask the question anymore, but that time is not yet.

If you want to promote SS you should do it anonymously first and foremost. Stay safe.

She is not afraid of it because she did not see how people executed her in a past life for her religious believes haha

I don't do it out of nowhere. There are other Satanism ecoles who talk about Satanism and they either don't mention JoS or they talk about us badly. People who learn Satanism from them will not know the real Satan. While I was learning about Satanism many years ago, I was told that JoS is terrible and wrong because of JoS’s political views and Hitler. I am dedicated to JoS’s Satan because I belong here. I have no affiliation with the Satan they are talking about. So if I leave JoS, one day, I cannot switch to another ecole. You know what I mean.

EA666 said:

You are not an idiot. I understand where you're coming from. It's very difficult keeping such a major part of your life to yourself, but.. it is the smart thing to do. Just because you don't talk about your beliefs (or the truth that you have found) does not mean you still can't be yourself. It takes a lot of time handling and getting used to but I am sure you can manage.

In fact, your spiritual journey is yours alone, it's personal and individual. Value that. There is no reason for anyone else to know. The fact that you know is enough.

As others mentioned above, there are enemies, yes, but actually I think most people are not enemies and they couldn't care less. However, most are not ready to truly listen and accept what you have to deliver. They might think you are crazy, mad, deluded, evil. etc. Chances are you'll lose a lot of friends and maybe even family members because of misunderstanding. It sucks, yes, but it is necessary. I hope you meet someone one day that you can share this part of your life with, until then, be weary.

P.S. Satan himself told me not to talk about any of that with anyone. So yeah... I tried sharing this part of my life with some people in the past years and it never went well. Never again.

You were all right. I regret that. As HP HC said, it is more important to be as sharp as a razor in the dark.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back