Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two planetary squares at once?

Persus

Is that fine to do as long as the workings are spaced out in the day?

Are they squares of the same planet? If so, than no unfortunately that will not work.

No, my original plan was to do a Jupiter square and Venus square at the same time for similar purposes. I didn't know you could do two squares of the same planet though. I thought the reps of the day were exact for the entire day? Are you saying I can have two full material Sun squares going at the same time? Like,
Morning, Day 3: 24 Reps -> Affirmation
Evening, Day 3: 24 Reps -> Affirmation
Wouldn't that equal 48 reps and butcher the entire square working?

You can do 2 squares for 2 different planets, that is fine.

But you can not do 2 squares for the same planet. Because your numbers would be all wrong so the squares would be ruined.

You can do squares for the same planet if they are of different type (i.e. one spiritual and one material). I did it a few times and they always worked. However, you need focus. You can mess it up by doing the wrong reps (i.e. using the rep number of the material square when you're doing the spiritual one). So, you need to be VERY careful. If you already have issues finishing squares because you mess up the reps, avoid and focus on void meditation to learn how to control your mind properly.

Stormblood said:
You can do squares for the same planet if they are of different type (i.e. one spiritual and one material). I did it a few times and they always worked. However, you need focus. You can mess it up by doing the wrong reps (i.e. using the rep number of the material square when you're doing the spiritual one). So, you need to be VERY careful. If you already have issues finishing squares because you mess up the reps, avoid and focus on void meditation to learn how to control your mind properly.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can do 2 squares for 2 different planets, that is fine.

But you can not do 2 squares for the same planet. Because your numbers would be all wrong so the squares would be ruined.

Ah the most worrying part of asking advice. Getting conflicting answers from two long time members.

Stormblood said:

I think maybe you can do this because the energy of Spiritual and Material Square is different too. But I want to add a disclaimer do or try this with Mars unless you are very experienced in dealing with those energies. I think it can actually be dangerous or even possibly fatal for some people. I take this from personal experience a few years ago (Mars was in Scorpio at this time btw for reference) I messed up on a Mars Square that day I did the number for of mantras for the day (it was 11) twice cause I forgot I did it. I had some really bad symptoms from too much of that energy felt like my heart was beating way too fast and faint and the energy kind of gathered there I got scared by this and of course didn't know what I was supposed to do but luckily this kind of faded after a few hours.

I just want to add this warning for anyone thinking of doing this. I of course was not doing two squares with Mars at the time I can only imagine what might happen with that.

Stormblood said:
So you are saying for example that it can be done the spiritual square of the Sun and the material of the Sun at the same time? As far as I know this will just ruin both squares, maybe because you used Svaha for one and Nama for the other? So they don't have the same mantra and it does not ruin both square's?

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I think maybe you can do this because the energy of Spiritual and Material Square is different too. But I want to add a disclaimer do or try this with Mars unless you are very experienced in dealing with those energies. I think it can actually be dangerous or even possibly fatal for some people. I take this from personal experience a few years ago (Mars was in Scorpio at this time btw for reference) I messed up on a Mars Square that day I did the number for of mantras for the day (it was 11) twice cause I forgot I did it. I had some really bad symptoms from too much of that energy felt like my heart was beating way too fast and faint and the energy kind of gathered there I got scared by this and of course didn't know what I was supposed to do but luckily this kind of faded after a few hours.

I just want to add this warning for anyone thinking of doing this. I of course was not doing two squares with Mars at the time I can only imagine what might happen with that.
I remember you posting about your negative epierence with Neptunian energies as well.

I think we all should be cautious to begin with, but another thing to remember is that we are individuals and so that being said each and every one reacts differently to specific energies.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I remember you posting about your negative epierence with Neptunian energies as well.

I think we all should be cautious to begin with, but another thing to remember is that we are individuals and so that being said each and every one reacts differently to specific energies.

Yes I know did you have any personal experience with invoking Neptunian energies if so what was it. Did you have a positive experience if that is what your implying. If so that would be interesting explain a little if you like.

slyscorpion said:
Yes I know did you have any personal experience with invoking Neptunian energies if so what was it. Did you have a positive experience if that is what your implying. If so that would be interesting explain a little if you like.
I have tried mantra of Neptune. Can't say I had any negative expierence with it. Like I said, these things are individual.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
I have tried mantra of Neptune. Can't say I had any negative expierence with it. Like I said, these things are individual.
I remember Hoodedcobra said to not do the squares and to use the sanskrit mantra of the Gods connected to the outer planets. Like Indra, Yama and so on. So the Neptune mantra should be fine, just one should be careful as you would be careful if you used the Mars mantra for example. Mars rules negative things too and one should be careful to use the right affirmation.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
I remember Hoodedcobra said to not do the squares and to use the sanskrit mantra of the Gods connected to the outer planets. Like Indra, Yama and so on. So the Neptune mantra should be fine, just one should be careful as you would be careful if you used the Mars mantra for example. Mars rules negative things too and one should be careful to use the right affirmation.

There are no squares for those outer planets. Those ones somebody posted years ago were fictional and were invented by that person.

And it is not a good idea to do mantras for those outer planets and say "nothing bad happened from it." Because the energies and influences of those planets are so slow, it takes so long for them to go into a different sign and have a different energy, that you don't know that the mantra you did is not going to create some horrible situation in the future.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:

There are no squares for those outer planets. Those ones somebody posted years ago were fictional and were invented by that person.

And it is not a good idea to do mantras for those outer planets and say "nothing bad happened from it." Because the energies and influences of those planets are so slow, it takes so long for them to go into a different sign and have a different energy, that you don't know that the mantra you did is not going to create some horrible situation in the future.

There are technically no mantras for those planet as of now. The suggested ones just happened to have positive qualities in common with those planets, but they are fully the energies of the Gods invoked (Indra, Varuna, Yama). And, technically, everyone already uses the bija mantra of Yama (Yaum), the bija mantra of Varuna (Vaum) and some also use the bija mantra of Indra (Im/Aim)

Stormblood said:
luis said:

There are technically no mantras for those planet as of now. The suggested ones just happened to have positive qualities in common with those planets, but they are fully the energies of the Gods invoked (Indra, Varuna, Yama). And, technically, everyone already uses the bija mantra of Yama (Yaum), the bija mantra of Varuna (Vaum) and some also use the bija mantra of Indra (Im/Aim)
I forgot to replay to OL and yes I did not meant to say those squares were real. I was talking about the mantra'a HP Hoodedcobra666 suggested to tap into the qualities of the outer planets in a safe way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back