Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My schedule is about too change

Lightstar23

Im only gonna have 8 hours of free time during my day now, is that enough for everythin jos

8 hours is more time than many other people have. It depends what you want to use that time for, what things you will be doing. It would be enough time, but not if you waste it.

It should take about 2 hours to do the regularly scheduled RTRs; FRTR, shattering, tetragramatron, Reverse curse 1 and 2, minor warmup and yoga.

Of course during times where we have an increased schedule the time will go up, but shouldn't surpass 3 hours.

You can add mantras and planetary squares to your routine if you want. How much of your free time you want to spend is on you. But 8 hours is more than enough.

Unless that 8 hours is your sleep schedule, which you could sleep 6 and do your meditations in that 2 hour span.

More than enough. By using up to eight hours per day consistently you will make huge steps.

Aquarius said:
Good jokep
not a joke just a question man, there's other Satanist here who work a full time job and wish they had more time a day to do things, I just wanna know if its enough.

Lightstar23 said:
Aquarius said:
Good jokep
not a joke just a question man, there's other Satanist here who work a full time job and wish they had more time a day to do things, I just wanna know if its enough.
Most people have less than half of that. It seems a joke.

Aquarius said:
Lightstar23 said:
Aquarius said:
Good jokep
Most people have less than half of that. It seems a joke.
I mean just realized I have only 6 to five hours of free time now and thats excluding sleep because I get out of work very tired. Anyway it seems like you have more time on your hands than me because this conversation is irrelevant to anything important besides mindless bable to even keep going. Moving on now. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back