Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bible prophecies

Jinchurizxn

Good day everyone, I'm still new into Satanism and I have a few questions to ask hopefully to get answers ASAP:
1. Regarding the Bible prophecy, since the jews have so much psychic knowledge and power isn't it possible that the prophecy (book of revelation) of the Bible will eventually take place because they have already thought and manifested it to happen?
Or can this be changed and opposed like "destiny"?

2.if by a chance it happens as said(they win) , where is the bottomless pit Father Satan will be thrown into?

I'm going to be writing a detailed Analysis of the actual War Plan of the Globalists and the Revelations Bible prophecy. In short, this isn't destiny but a scenario that they are trying to manifest. This can and will be changed.

Jinchurizyn said:
Good day everyone, I'm still new into Satanism and I have a few questions to ask hopefully to get answers ASAP:
1. Regarding the Bible prophecy, since the jews have so much psychic knowledge and power isn't it possible that the prophecy (book of revelation) of the Bible will eventually take place because they have already thought and manifested it to happen?

2.if by a chance it happens as said(they win) , where is the bottomless pit Father Satan will be thrown into?

1. Thats the reason everyone is doing there Rtrs daily.

2. The bible was written from a greek jew famaly around 50-100 jears later, then the supposed death of fake jesus (who was based on a rabbi from the essener+ a mix of pagan deities). You can read more about it if you read the old sermons of HPS Maxine: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SERMONS.html

By the way the bible is not only by it´s content brainwasching, by reading it you connect to thear energy, which does influence you in a bad way. That´s a nother trap from them, you don´t trust my words, then just read the bible (every xtian ever).

It´s all just a big bluff, they try to be special and greater then everybody else through the false history within this book.

It´s like a tick, did write a book how thear species is superior to the lion on which they feast on and the lion can´t live without them.

The bibles are just jew books, manuals for - rather, against - Earth. It is the jew's plan, not a "prophesy". Note this - the best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself - the jew has a 6000-year-long plan, and in its jew calendar, we are in the last 1 or 2 centuries. Now, since Adolf Hitler, the Nazis, and the Joy of Satan Ministries, the jew has had to speed-up its plan, and it is panicking.

Satan cannot be thrown into a "bottomless pit". Satan is a Physical being; any "bottomless pit" exists only in Sparta and other jewish fantasies. One day, the jew will need a bigger "bottomless pit". :roll:

Have a proper go through

https://satanisgod.org
http://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.kabbalahexposed.com/index.html
https://archive.is/R89gz

carefully and more than once.

The biggest problem with Biblical "Prophecies" is that in most cases they are more like psychological affirmations rather than outright seen in the future. In other words your right O.P. in most cases people ARE creating the bible whether in the microcosmic or the macrocosmic. Why do you think jews state fight for the kingdom of god or other strange sounding messages that sound more like someone is giving orders around in a militaristic warmongering fashion rather than somehow ALREADY created.

IF shehameforash(god himself) is omni-giga super. Then why does he have to "CONQUER lands" or "have his followers BUILD a kingdom". If you view it as a military operation is makes more sense we are being invaded and manipulated into "CREATING the kingdom of god". Of course the obvious reply is "IF god is omni-giga-super then he would have created his kingdom perfectly the instant the date of creation of the Earth is around". Again it sounds like communist dribble in a militaristic fashion. Hence why we call jews communist, same for the rabbi on Europa: The Last Battle.

The other problem is that Whom is to state the jew and their jewish gods are all-knowing or all-seeing.

For example there is the famous "End of the World/End is Neigh" a.k.a. Doomsday cult. That states at some point when the forces of light and forces of darkness clash and the final battle won by the reincarnated messiah is at Armageddon near Megiddo.

How do we know that jesus is even the true messiah for all intents and purposes many important or very important jewish souls have already manifest and if not then lots of jews have already done tremendous damage to our planet.

Same for us How many anti-christs have the Gods dropped down to Earth over the last several thousand years. For example Ramses the 2nd is the past life reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. But someone recently mentioned they believed that Fredrick the Great could have been a past life reincarnation of Hitler because this guy did tremendous things much akin to Hitler later on. The only negative is he didn't see the Arabian threat particularly the Mongol/Arabico-Asiatic threat as much deeply important as other leaders akin to state Vlad Teppes(Dracula or GrandDragon) who viewed the Turko-Moghul threat as very important even scolding a European leader for spending all his money something like 24,000 gold on his daughter's wedding luckily Vlad Teppes used cunning skills to overcome the Eastern threat.

If you think about it further the funny part almost every single jewish prophecy is some doom and gloom situation. WHY?

Why should so-called: Good, Holy, Chosen people will people with doom scenarios. It seems that they are neither all-knowing nor all-seeing. It seems like Hp.Cobra mentioned once or twice on two different sermons or postings of his. Jewish prophecies seem to be heavily reliant on the enemy providing them scenarios whereby nothing ever manifests or if it does manifest seems more like it was created that way rather than seen.

In other words if Satan and the Empire of Orion project visions to those who've progressed to meet them. And they state positive things and interesting things. It seems like the jew is either incapable of seeing into the future like Nostrdumbass and even IF they see the future it's not a sign of actual MUST happen. But on top of that the Elohim Rauch AS well no matter how scary spiritually advanced the Greys and Reptilians are in comparison to not just Gentiles but also even top Prophet jews. That even their own gods cannot see very well into the future or have to create doom and gloom to materialize some biblical non-sense that seems doom and gloom and musters up the goyim to go "Oy vey the Bible is real".

It seems like with the Gods while things might not go 100% for them their prowess at seeing and manifesting or materializing realities is in a factor much more potent and capable than the enemy.

So O.P. you do raise valid points on said manners into so-called Prophecies.

This is a very interesting topic. However a lot of these prophecies are not prophecies at all. The Jews will know how people act when totally enslaved they can tell us what the end times would be like, some of these things are curses and things they want to manifest but probably won't due to us that is if we keep up the warfare. The other part is they could have known about cycles and science and other things. There is some stuff there that suggests something the eruption of a supervolcano changes in weather etc

They are not going to win against Satan though even if they win earth. Time will tell I am pretty confident we have won and most of this won't happen or in the case of some of the prophecies that did already happen like about how people would be on such a low spiritual level or Israel existing again be reversed

Jinchurizyn said:

It's been stated by HPS. Maxine that there is evidence to suggest the bible was written under duress because of certain revealing words and phrases exposing it as a work of curses, bindings and occult magick.

The Juden knows what he is, that's why they dumbly lined up with their bags waiting to be trucked away to the camps. They know they are a alien species that doesn't belong amongst normal human beings. They have now firmly established themselves in Gentile society, using their financial power, xian influence, and inbreeding with cucks. Even after they have been fully exposed it will take years to edradicate them, unless we come up with a DNA virus to kill them. I pray to Satan after my yoga and RTR's to allow me to have direct involvement in this.

Look, why didn't their god, Jehovah/Yaweh, (who is omnipotent and omniscient as they claim), just set them up as world rulers in the first place? Why all the different races? Why all the biodiversity that exists in the world?

It gets to a point where only the blind, ignorant and brainwashed can't see the truth!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back