Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

F-RTR Video: Complete Follow Along

Egon

Website
odysee.com
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccuG__BZQ1mgFt7NqY7AeL6V_KaHfKZc/view

The Final RTR + Killing the tetra + shattering the Jewish soul protection.

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.

Egon said:

Probably have to be downloaded for better quality. Play along and pause if you need.

Wonderful Work.

Maybe added to the official Website ? Awesome work!!!

Egon said:
Glad for the feedback, hope it helps newbies in the new schedules.

We will be adding this tool into the main site, please send the files on e-mail. For whatever reason, I can't download.

Check for a blocked pop-up icon next to the "http" when you click download. The size limit doesn't allow me to send by email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We will be adding this tool into the main site, please send the files on e-mail. For whatever reason, I can't download.

Egon said:

Great work! This makes it crystal clear exactly how the rituals are to be performed.

I have one question: On the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, for "Leir/za", you say the "za" like the word "saw" or "paw", with a long "a" sound. However, the pronunciation guide says "ZAH as in Zap", and I'm pretty sure "Zap" has a short "a", like the word "sap" or "tap."

Which pronunciation is most accurate, HP Hooded Cobra?

Is "Za" pronounced like "Saw" or like "Sap"?

Do I? It supposed to be an "ah" like "father", such is the standard "a" in 99% of the cases in old languages. However whatever minor accent in pronouncing vowels one may have, HPS Maxine said the hebrew alphabet is very sensitive and minor inconsintence still do the job in destroying it.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I have one question: On the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, for "Leir/za", you say the "za" like the word "saw" or "paw", with a long "a" sound. However, the pronunciation guide says "ZAH as in Zap", and I'm pretty sure "Zap" has a short "a", like the word "sap" or "tap."

Egon said:

one-does-not-f40a8aa807.jpg

Great work Egon, but it's on google drive.
Can anyone upload it on a different file hosting service?

Egon said:

Thank you so much for this! I’ve had difficulty learning the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR, this is exactly what I need.

Egon said:
Do I? It supposed to be an "ah" like "father", such is the standard "a" in 99% of the cases in old languages. However whatever minor accent in pronouncing vowels one may have, HPS Maxine said the hebrew alphabet is very sensitive and minor inconsintence still do the job in destroying it.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says. Although the ritual works either way, the two sources should match. However, I don't have the authority to change the written guide, so it'll need HP Cobra's response since he created the ritual.

Nikois666 said:
You can download safely from Google using the Tor Browser. (As long as you don't log into your account, of course.)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says.
What did I just say above, I think you are complicating it a little too much, for me they sound identical, even HPS Maxine's accent isn't 100% (and does not have to be). There's no significant difference between the video and the manual, not so extreme as for instance trying to aply English rules to Spanish like in a case before.

That's just how I said it, the way it was presented was specific English entonation rules for people to understand, and non-native speakers will read and say it slightly different.

Egon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I agree that the way you say it, "zah" as in "father", makes the most sense, not "zah" as in "zap" as the pronunciation guide says.
What did I just say above, I think you are complicating it a little too much, for me they sound identical, even HPS Maxine's accent isn't 100% (and does not have to be). There's no significant difference between the video and the manual, not so extreme as for instance trying to aply English rules to Spanish like in a case before.

That's just how I said it, the way it was presented was specific English entonation rules for people to understand, and non-native speakers will read and say it slightly different.
Alright. I don't mean to nitpick. I suppose it is close enough.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Egon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Alright. I don't mean to nitpick. I suppose it is close enough.
There are more factors than perfect pronounciation at play, such as: The sequence of the rituals, intent, will and visualisation, we connect with each other in a way when we do these, be it on timer or off timer, this creates a vortex of energy. Probably more than this, but at least these and considering this, grammar might not be the deciding factor. :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Nikois666 said:
You can download safely from Google using the Tor Browser. (As long as you don't log into your account, of course.)

Tor is slow, but even if I try, google links don't really open, I get stuck on captcha crap, probably because I have disabled javascript and some other stuff. I don't enable javascript on Tor.

I succesfully uploaded at the JoS pt instead:

https://paisatan.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/Final-RTR-Complete-Follow-Along.mp4

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Nikois666 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back