Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to completely block emails in protonmail

Shadowcat

I am leaving this here for all of us who have been getting spammed with the emails of other "SS" saying they are in trouble and need help their coven is in danger ect. i just got another one from another address. they realize they are being blocked and have gone around the block by using someone elses email pay the person no mind because they are not in their right mind

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/email-stalkers/
this link will help you to not only block the email completely but will also not send it even to the spam folder.

Make sure to replace the example addresses with the email that is to be blocked and put it in quotations. it should then highlight red. click save. there ya go.

Shadowcat said:
I am leaving this here for all of us who have been getting spammed with the emails of other "SS" saying they are in trouble and need help their coven is in danger ect. i just got another one from another address. they realize they are being blocked and have gone around the block by using someone elses email pay the person no mind because they are not in their right mind

Yes, a Nigerian Prince who has a SS coven needs your help to protect the coven, buy supplies, promote SS in Nigeria and make it the official religion of the country. All he asks you is to send him $5,000.

I'm so glad that only the admins of this forum and trusted people know my protonmail address.

Shadowcat said:

this link will help you to not only block the email completely but will also not send it even to the spam folder.

Make sure to replace the example addresses with the email that is to be blocked and put it in quotations. it should then highlight red. click save. there ya go.
Got those emails as well. Don't know why they had to bring Ghost in the Machine into it. Typical jews.

Had an email after that Morgan lady stop emailing. Surprisingly I don’t see her really. She was trying to set me differently with the kundalini ascension. I knew better, because Khepu and Azazel both said be wary of what you say and hear. This girl has many delusions. A lot are enemy interactions that have caused her to believe she is talking to us. She said her kundalini ascended. If that be the case, I asked an 8 lifetimes of knowledge, or the siddis pop up? She said no. I just told her that she might have kundalini serpent awakened and that’s it. She has a lot more to go.

Ramier108666 said:
Had an email after that Morgan lady stop emailing. Surprisingly I don’t see her really. She was trying to set me differently with the kundalini ascension. I knew better, because Khepu and Azazel both said be wary of what you say and hear. This girl has many delusions. A lot are enemy interactions that have caused her to believe she is talking to us. She said her kundalini ascended. If that be the case, I asked an 8 lifetimes of knowledge, or the siddis pop up? She said no. I just told her that she might have kundalini serpent awakened and that’s it. She has a lot more to go.
Huh? Well good to know then.

For protonmail users: Simply click move to spam. This will move the mail to the spam folder and adds the address of the sender on the block list.

Shadowcat said:

I wonder how old this article is, because when I go to filters, I cannot create a filter like this, but there is a blocklist already in place where I can add emails onto.

K nevermind what I just said.

I also don't get why he wouldnt just post on the forums?

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:

Got those emails as well. Don't know why they had to bring Ghost in the Machine into it. Typical jews.

Ooh I like your new pictures :D

Lunar Dance 666 said:
K nevermind what I just said.

I also don't get why he wouldnt just post on the forums?
Because that way the poster is under moderation and would get shut down easy. Also the backlash from nonsense would be more immediate and stronger.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:

I wonder how old this article is, because when I go to filters, I cannot create a filter like this, but there is a blocklist already in place where I can add emails onto.

trust me i use it it works. you have to replace the example email addresses with the one you want to block and put it in quotations.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:

Ooh I like your new pictures :D
Thank you! :D

Decided it was time for something new that matches my spiritual transformations and interests. :)

I appreciate your compliment.

Hail Satan!!

Blacklisting people on ProtonMail literally prevents them from even sending messages, rather than them just going to the spam folder. If you try to contact someone that blacklisted you, you'll get an email telling you that you're unable to because the user blacklisted you and they'll never receive anything from you.

Stormblood said:
Blacklisting people on ProtonMail literally prevents them from even sending messages, rather than them just going to the spam folder. If you try to contact someone that blacklisted you, you'll get an email telling you that you're unable to because the user blacklisted you and they'll never receive anything from you.

Oh is that another name for this? i was told in the description that the email would be dropped and that no body would know or see anything

It might also be feds. Be wary of people who glow in the dark.

Ramier108666 said:

You are the one spreading misinformation. My kundalini has ascended and the fact that you mistook the two exercises I shared with you (one for empowering the heart, and the other for the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye) for kundalini ascension is not my fault. The former came from Satan himself and the latter from Amon Ra. I was just trying to be helpful and share experience since you might be going through something I already went through but I shouldn't have done that, you didn't ask for any advice and I apologize for imposing. As stated in my last email I was not trying to divert you from your path. No need to block me, rest assured I will never email you again. Think of me what you will, it is your right, I only ask of you not to spread lies about me. From now on I'm not sharing anything that the Gods shared with me with anyone else unless instructed otherwise by them.

Have a good day.

Rational Satanist said:
Shadowcat said:

Yes, a Nigerian Prince who has a SS coven needs your help to protect the coven, buy supplies, promote SS in Nigeria and make it the official religion of the country. All he asks you is to send him $5,000.

I'm so glad that only the admins of this forum and trusted people know my protonmail address.

Lol. I feel like this just might be those lame ass “HPs” from “Truth4Satan” trying to do all this scamming.
That weird ass bald guy lmao and that other weirdo

Morgan said:
Ramier108666 said:

You are the one spreading misinformation. My kundalini has ascended and the fact that you mistook the two exercises I shared with you (one for empowering the heart, and the other for the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye) for kundalini ascension is not my fault. The former came from Satan himself and the latter from Amon Ra. I was just trying to be helpful and share experience since you might be going through something I already went through but I shouldn't have done that, you didn't ask for any advice and I apologize for imposing. As stated in my last email I was not trying to divert you from your path. No need to block me, rest assured I will never email you again. Think of me what you will, it is your right, I only ask of you not to spread lies about me. From now on I'm not sharing anything that the Gods shared with me with anyone else unless instructed otherwise by them.

Never blocked you. But if you were indeed ascended, why are you getting hurt by trivial things if you will? Last time remembered, which even I was explained to, those who do kundalini have more things to do with the war effort. Also you will higher minded in spiritual consciousness. You wouldn’t even be offended by baseless arguments or comments. Because it’s beneath you now. What use will it be?

Secondly, yes, you are right, I never asked for your help. Not saying it really mattered. You state things sometimes that conflict afterwards. How can one put merit in your words.

When you started offering help about kundalini ascension, I asked basic questions about your ascension. You clearly don’t show that you’ve acquired knowledge that much more than what other advanced SS have learned. You speak delusional things that are a bit strange. I won’t call you a Jew, as I said. but you clearly have some delusions you’ve got to work with.

Also while you think you have answers to share from the gods, you aren’t the only one. We all talk to the gods and goddesses for answers. They are our guru’s. We they’re disciples so we may surpass our own limitations. Regarding your information you passed on you said it would help kundalini ascension, let the higher ups let us know. Or those who have right now that credibility. Siege Heil

Have a good day.

Shadowcat said:
Stormblood said:

Oh is that another name for this? i was told in the description that the email would be dropped and that no body would know or see anything

I am not sure anymore how to do this. Shael did this with me after I sent him an email telling him I wanted to help him with Azorm. Either they changed it now or there is another way we are not aware of.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back