Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full Aura Cleaning Methods

Lately it's been taking me at least 30 mins to clean my aura and the 7 major + hips + shoulder chakras. Even more after warfare schedule rituals. It used to take me half that time a couple years ago. I just visualize the light. I think that a full cleaning of the aura is due. The problem is I don't have a satanic rosary right now and the method described on the main site for a more thorough cleaning than the just visualizing alone requires a satanic rosary. Anyone know any other methods for a more thorough cleaning rather than just visualization? Maybe just use "surya" or another sun mantra without the beads? Or some protective runes maybe? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I found what I've been looking for. If anyone's wondering how to clean thoroughly here it is: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

Protection and cleaning are different things, of course you have to do both. Are you building your Aura of Protection?

Algiz can used to banish negative energies, but I would not use it to replace cleaning. Just to add on top of regular cleaning. Main function of it is protection.

You can do what SutraPuttran a.k.a Fire2U back in JoSministries previous forum said. Count with your finger tips on the finger pads.

You have 3 pads per finger for a total of 12. So pick a hand to count the reps and the other to count the numbers.

For example 108 as in doing a soul freeing exercise for 40 days. The first 3 fingers provide 108 and the other hand provides 12 pads 12 x 9 = 108.

I usually use my right hand to count the mass i.e. 36, 72, 108, 216 etc.etc. and my left hand to count 12s to provide the counting. Kinda like a motorcycle your left is your clutch most often used and your right is your break used less often as most motorcyclists gear over break in most normal operation of a motorcycle.

Albeit you can also use the left to keep count and the right hand to count 12 pads.

I hope I simplified it enough it's simple when you do it a few times. So pick something like say 18 or 36 and perform Surya. We recommend for newer people to stick to 9 at least or up to 18. Since cleaning may cause some issues with some people. It depends on the person certainly a newer person shouldn't be doing R.C.pt2 216 blast but something milder for a while until they build up.

Thanks for the replies.

Gear88 said:
You can do what SutraPuttran a.k.a Fire2U back in JoSministries previous forum said. Count with your finger tips on the finger pads.

You have 3 pads per finger for a total of 12. So pick a hand to count the reps and the other to count the numbers.

For example 108 as in doing a soul freeing exercise for 40 days. The first 3 fingers provide 108 and the other hand provides 12 pads 12 x 9 = 108.

I usually use my right hand to count the mass i.e. 36, 72, 108, 216 etc.etc. and my left hand to count 12s to provide the counting. Kinda like a motorcycle your left is your clutch most often used and your right is your break used less often as most motorcyclists gear over break in most normal operation of a motorcycle.

Albeit you can also use the left to keep count and the right hand to count 12 pads.

I hope I simplified it enough it's simple when you do it a few times. So pick something like say 18 or 36 and perform Surya. We recommend for newer people to stick to 9 at least or up to 18. Since cleaning may cause some issues with some people. It depends on the person certainly a newer person shouldn't be doing R.C.pt2 216 blast but something milder for a while until they build up.

Will try this from tonight.

Also found a post by Lydia about deep cleaning which I will try to do once the moon is waning again.

स त न म said:
Lately it's been taking me at least 30 mins to clean my aura and the 7 major + hips + shoulder chakras. Even more after warfare schedule rituals. It used to take me half that time a couple years ago. I just visualize the light. I think that a full cleaning of the aura is due. The problem is I don't have a satanic rosary right now and the method described on the main site for a more thorough cleaning than the just visualizing alone requires a satanic rosary. Anyone know any other methods for a more thorough cleaning rather than just visualization? Maybe just use "surya" or another sun mantra without the beads? Or some protective runes maybe? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I think you should continue to cleanse the aura and chakras by visualization. It takes me 10 minutes. Try cleansing yourself from the ritual of returning curses:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

In my experience the sweeping light method; returning curses part 1 and 2 in the mediation section work best for cleaning the soul.

The thing is, the mantras; the reciting the rosary, cleans daily dirt/negative energy while the the sweeping light removes dirt, curses, thought forms etc all that crap from your soul, not only negative energy. My aura and soul always feels brightest and cleanest after that.

But adding the mantras to clean your soul before doing the sweeping light method will be more effective than just doing the sweeping light.

You don’t need a rosary to do the mantras for cleaning the aura. All the rosary is for is for keeping track of the repetitions.

For cleaning the aura, it’s not a bad idea to keep track of the numbers and repetitions but if you don’t do the mantra for an exact amount of repetitions, it’s not gonna ruin the working or make it less effective really.

You can just vibrate suryah into your soul/aura/chakras while imagining them as a powerful white gold and feel them cleaning your soul and getting rid of the bad energy. Will it.

Then you can do the sweeping light method. HPS Maxine mentioned that doing the sweeping light method is always easier when your energies are raised before hand, keep that in mind.

So you should put time into learning and mastering the sweeping light method for cleaning. It might take a while and when it’s hard to visualize, try to stop and raise your energies then try again or just try again or later.

Doing this for your soul/your aura 3 times and then doing the sweeping light method for each of your chakras is most effective in my experience. You really focus on cleaning your soul and chakras with that method, you’ll notice a difference.

Jeremym666 said:
In my experience the sweeping light method; returning curses part 1 and 2 in the mediation section work best for cleaning the soul.

The thing is, the mantras; the reciting the rosary, cleans daily dirt/negative energy while the the sweeping light removes dirt, curses, thought forms etc all that crap from your soul, not only negative energy. My aura and soul always feels brightest and cleanest after that.

But adding the mantras to clean your soul before doing the sweeping light method will be more effective than just doing the sweeping light.

You don’t need a rosary to do the mantras for cleaning the aura. All the rosary is for is for keeping track of the repetitions.

For cleaning the aura, it’s not a bad idea to keep track of the numbers and repetitions but if you don’t do the mantra for an exact amount of repetitions, it’s not gonna ruin the working or make it less effective really.

You can just vibrate suryah into your soul/aura/chakras while imagining them as a powerful white gold and feel them cleaning your soul and getting rid of the bad energy. Will it.

Then you can do the sweeping light method. HPS Maxine mentioned that doing the sweeping light method is always easier when your energies are raised before hand, keep that in mind.

So you should put time into learning and mastering the sweeping light method for cleaning. It might take a while and when it’s hard to visualize, try to stop and raise your energies then try again or just try again or later.

Doing this for your soul/your aura 3 times and then doing the sweeping light method for each of your chakras is most effective in my experience. You really focus on cleaning your soul and chakras with that method, you’ll notice a difference.

By the sweeping light method do you mean visualization?

स त न म said:

Vibrations are much stronger than visualizations. I mean they both are to be combined. I use surya,for higher reps on entire being.
Satanic rosary is for keeping the count of mantras,nothing more nothing less.Thats a different part if u use specific stones they will store energies,but mainly its for counting.
I use fingers mostly and rosary sometimes.
Use surya/raum,start on sunday during hour of sun during waning moon. Test ur limit,as how much you can do,stick with that and do it everyday. DO NOT SKIP. Use a power number or multiple of 10 for reps and 9 times affirmation.
You can do much more with 20 minutes of vibrations than 30 minutes of visualization. Blast your entire being with white gold light while using any of sun mantra,and affirmation.
Using algiz rune for protection works great. Search "aura of protections" by Lydia,it has all about protection.

ForVery said:
Demonic said:
Vibrations are much stronger than visualizations. I mean they both are to be combined. I use surya,for higher reps on entire being.
Satanic rosary is for keeping the count of mantras,nothing more nothing less.Thats a different part if u use specific stones they will store energies,but mainly its for counting.
I use fingers mostly and rosary sometimes.
Use surya/raum,start on sunday during hour of sun during waning moon. Test ur limit,as how much you can do,stick with that and do it everyday. DO NOT SKIP. Use a power number or multiple of 10 for reps and 9 times affirmation.
You can do much more with 20 minutes of vibrations than 30 minutes of visualization. Blast your entire being with white gold light while using any of sun mantra,and affirmation.
Using algiz rune for protection works great. Search "aura of protections" by Lydia,it has all about protection.

Thanks

Jeremym666 said:

It's very important that whatever visualization techniques we use, it allow us to feel the dynamics of the meditation, so to speak. That it helps us to feel the intended effect.

Something I figured recently, which can help you feel fresh and clean:

1. Imagine you are actually taking a shower, but instead of water, it's strings of bright white light that are coming out of the shower head. Seek to feel the same weight and freshness of actual water falling all over yourself. Feel and watch the light/water wash down any and all dirt and impurities from your soul as you get cleaner and brighter. The more it pours over your body, the fresher and lighter you feel.

2. For the chakras, you can use the same classic method of visualizing a sphere of white light engulfing each of your chakras, or you can try to do the same as in step 1, but with a small shower head spraying strings of light on each of your chakras until each of them feels fresh and light.

Not only is this fun to visualize, but I noticed it also helps me to feel the sensation of cleanliness much more easily.

You can also combine this with affirmations for a deep cleaning.

Demonic said:
Jeremym666 said:

Late reply, I apologize. But, it seems Curses, thoughtforms, bindings and etc. stay on the soul unless removed with the sweeping light method.

Doing vibrations while lighting yourself up with white gold can remove daily dirt and probably weaken/lessen the curses and chunks of dirt but it’s not going to remove them totally. And making yourself extremely bright with mantras can make that dirt/curses etc manifest if you just clean with mantras and leave yourself bright with no positive affirmations afterwards.

Vibration with visualization is more effective than just imagining yourself lighting up with white gold yes, but using the method in returning curses(ball of light) actually removes all of the curses, bindings and etc off of the soul. Stopping them from manifesting into reality along with your “karma”.

So for most effectiveness, it would be smart to do cleaning with mantras and then the sweeping light method(to further clean and remove curses and etc) followed by a positive affirmation like HPS Maxine mentioned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back