Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big victory: Poll Reveals 58% of Americans Believe ‘The Media Are Truly the Enemy of the People’

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/07/09/nolte-poll-reveals-58-believe-media-are-truly-enemy-people/

Rasmussen Reports, one of the country’s most reliable pollsters, found 58 percent of likely voters agree “the media are truly the enemy of the people.”

Which means 42 percent of Americans are stupid.

The question doesn’t mince words. Straight out, people were asked: “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: The media ‘are truly the enemy of the people?'”

Thirty-four percent strongly agreed, 24 percent somewhat agreed, 13 percent somewhat disagreed, and 23 percent strongly disagreed.

Allow me to reframe this for emphasis…

When voters were asked if the media are “truly the enemy of the people,” only 23 percent strongly disagreed.

Wow.

I tell ya that makes my heart sing. I mean, sing out loud. I’m talking show tunes complete with high kicks and a big-ass grin.

In the deep dive, you’ll find that a whopping 76 percent of Republicans know the media is our enemy, along with 37 percent of Democrats.

Responses to additional questions in this same poll (of 1,000 likely voters taken between July 7-8) are just as devastating for the fake media, if not more so.

“Do you trust the political news you are getting?” Only 37 percent said yes, while a plurality of 43 percent said no. Only 20 percent were not sure.

When that same question is broken down by party, only 26 percent of Republicans said they trust the news media, while 58 percent said no.

Surprisingly, only 56 percent of Democrats said yes. While that’s a majority, it’s a small one, which tells you that even though the media are left-leaning and eager to tell Democrats what they want to hear, only 56 percent believe what they hear. Granted, only 26 percent said they don’t trust the media, but 18 percent said they were unsure.

When asked, “how serious is the ‘fake news’ problem in the media?” a WHOPPING 83 percent said very (55 percent) or somewhat (28 percent) serious. Only 14 percent said not very (9 percent) or not at all (5 percent) serious.

A full 92 percent of Republicans agree that fake news is a very (68 percent) or somewhat (24 percent) serious problem; and a whopping 74 percent of Democrats agreed, with 44 percent saying fake news is very serious and 30 percent saying somewhat. In fact, only 24 percent of Democrats said fake news wasn’t very serious (16 percent) or not at all serious (8 percent).

These are devastating numbers that the establishment media have worked very hard to achieve.

Let me first cut and past the audacious lies told by the media over the last five years and then comment on the media’s greatest sin…

Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
President Michael Avenatti
The Covington KKKids Hoax
Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
George Zimmerman
Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
The Russia Collusion Hoax
Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
The Russians are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
The Russian Bounty Hoax
The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
The Very Fine People Hoax
And on and on and on…
Look at that list, and the greatest sin is not even up there because the greatest sin is that there has been zero accountability for any of it.

As I said, you have to be stupid not to believe the media are our enemy. The media are so much our enemy they are openly encouraging rioting and violence against us.

America is waking up.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/07/09/nolte-poll-reveals-58-believe-media-are-truly-enemy-people/

Rasmussen Reports, one of the country’s most reliable pollsters, found 58 percent of likely voters agree “the media are truly the enemy of the people.”

The question doesn’t mince words. Straight out, people were asked: “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: The media ‘are truly the enemy of the people?'”

Thirty-four percent strongly agreed, 24 percent somewhat agreed, 13 percent somewhat disagreed, and 23 percent strongly disagreed.

When voters were asked if the media are “truly the enemy of the people,” only 23 percent strongly disagreed.

Wow.

I tell ya that makes my heart sing. I mean, sing out loud. I’m talking show tunes complete with high kicks and a big-ass grin.

In the deep dive, you’ll find that a whopping 76 percent of Republicans know the media is our enemy, along with 37 percent of Democrats.

Responses to additional questions in this same poll (of 1,000 likely voters taken between July 7-8) are just as devastating for the fake media, if not more so.

“Do you trust the political news you are getting?” Only 37 percent said yes, while a plurality of 43 percent said no. Only 20 percent were not sure.

When that same question is broken down by party, only 26 percent of Republicans said they trust the news media, while 58 percent said no.

Surprisingly, only 56 percent of Democrats said yes. While that’s a majority, it’s a small one, which tells you that even though the media are left-leaning and eager to tell Democrats what they want to hear, only 56 percent believe what they hear. Granted, only 26 percent said they don’t trust the media, but 18 percent said they were unsure.

When asked, “how serious is the ‘fake news’ problem in the media?” a WHOPPING 83 percent said very (55 percent) or somewhat (28 percent) serious. Only 14 percent said not very (9 percent) or not at all (5 percent) serious.

A full 92 percent of Republicans agree that fake news is a very (68 percent) or somewhat (24 percent) serious problem; and a whopping 74 percent of Democrats agreed, with 44 percent saying fake news is very serious and 30 percent saying somewhat. In fact, only 24 percent of Democrats said fake news wasn’t very serious (16 percent) or not at all serious (8 percent).

These are devastating numbers that the establishment media have worked very hard to achieve.

Let me first cut and past the audacious lies told by the media over the last five years and then comment on the media’s greatest sin…

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
George Zimmerman
The Russian Bounty Hoax
And on and on and on…
Look at that list, and the greatest sin is not even up there because the greatest sin is that there has been zero accountability for any of it.

As I said, you have to be stupid not to believe the media are our enemy. The media are so much our enemy they are openly encouraging rioting and violence against us.

America is waking up.

If America wakes up, I wonder if a domino effect could occur in neighboring nations.

This is especially refreshing since America is a key player in regards to the CCP threat, and so on.

America must be purged from internal communist infiltration and corrosion.

Hello I am new here and am eager to learn. I appreciate you posting about the media and providing the analytical evidence. Numbers help me to understand better. I would definitely say that America is waking up so is the world. We really do need to understand that the media is nothing but lies.

Wow.

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
George Zimmerman
The Russian Bounty Hoax
And on and on and on…

America is waking up.

As always, this should motivate me even more as to why I meditate and serve here. As long as the enemy is screaming in pain the lighter my body begins to feel in trying to live another day.

:D it’s a start for sure. Once people ask who the media gets their marching orders from, then we will be cooking with gas.

Most of the right wing News figures bring up the idea of fake news themselves. I’m thinking of Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. As well as many right wing YouTube news channels, which a lot of people get their news from now a days. The internet is the enemies downfall as has been stated many times. It’s doing so much work for us.

But more than anything it’s a glaring sign of our rtrs.

More and more is being exposed. What’s been exciting me lately is the recent hearing on the covid origins. A panel of scientists were apart of it. All agreeing covid is genetically engineered and one even bringing up the numerous times communist China has brought up that they plan to make a bioweapon. That scientist said, “they’ve been saying this openly for years! It’s not a surprise this happened. I don’t know why no one has been paying attention.” They brought up the leaked Fauci emails. Where fauci is directly displaying shady behavior. Telling his inner circle one thing and everyone else another. Lying to the American people. He refused to go to the hearing. I’m just happy the hearing happened and things are progressing to bring these people to justice. The thing is it’s already revealed. It’s out in the open and people want justice and they want answers. The pressure is on. There’s not many places left for the enemy to hide at this point. They’re exposed and it’s not like people are going to just move on. They’ve lost their trust and they’re eyes are open now. Now they’ll be looking closely.

Literally on a day to day basis something is happening that is further exposing the fake media. It’s literally daily at this point. The snowball of our rtrs is rolling out of control. It’s quite nice.

Wow.

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
George Zimmerman
The Russian Bounty Hoax
And on and on and on…

America is waking up.
Majority of the population also hate Immigration,
https://www.rt.com/usa/528447-poll-americans-want-low-immigration/

Everyone is a Nazi now

We even have for the first time in US history the preliminary disclosure of documents of UFO and alien phenomena, with more to come. The USA is a major world power. For us to openly address and release this info is a mark of a change happening. Our communication rtr is doing its job.

It’s impossible to deny the power of the rtrs at this point. Look how fast the world is changing. I remember when we first started the communication rtr, exposing the media back in 2017 and literally right after we did it, we had that huge string of media and public figures being brought down with all kinds of sexual harassment charges and pedo things. Every day you turned on the news some one new was being taken down. Fast forward some years and now like half of the population doesn’t trust the media. It’s pretty inspiring.

This is EXTREMELY encouraging news SouthernWhiteGentile!

Amazing, seriously.

We all fight on, regardless of whatever the enemy attempts or does. But information like this, benevolent encouragement like this, direct proof of every Satanist's hard work, effort and drive is so incredibly uplifting.

Thank you SouthernWhiteGentile. Thank you to all our H.P.'s and info posters/hard working Satanist's keeping us updated. You guys/gals may not realize it but the work you put in here on these forums to keep us up to date and informed on the going-on's and the results of our RtR's is of colossal importance.

You embolden us with this news and information. You beat the drums of Lord Satan ever louder in our hearts and souls. We appreciate you and everyone else being a mouthpiece of our success and voice of motivation to our cause.

Let's keep the RtR's rolling. Let's pump these rookie numbers up to 100% societal distrust of the jewish media!

For the kingdom of the South!

Thank you Master of this post
This is another reason not to stop, now more than ever, I like that people are waking up and looking at things with their own eyes :)
Hail Satan!

I imagine the leftists most likely say that because they have been convinced that the fake news is coming from right wing outlets and alt right and alt tech sources. They pretty much just stole and re-branded Trump's fake news meme. It reminds me of how they made a subreddit one time called "the left can't meme" and then the left copied that subreddit to prove the point. It's funny.

I find this post and article very inspiring nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

jrvan said:
I imagine the leftists most likely say that because they have been convinced that the fake news is coming from right wing outlets and alt right and alt tech sources. They pretty much just stole and re-branded Trump's fake news meme. It reminds me of how they made a subreddit one time called "the left can't meme" and then the left copied that subreddit to prove the point. It's funny.

I find this post and article very inspiring nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

The lefties promote the MSM and establishment but don't realize they are hurting themselves from not reading right wing or right leaning or even centralist viewpoints. In other words it's lefty news and only lefty news. Almost makes you wonder how useful idiots they are.

Newsguard is an application running on your browser that detects bias. And the right wing or right leaning or even centralist viewpoints completely different from the left. You should still read leftist news sites but funny enough when you go over to the right they talk about totally different stuff. For example I'm sure most lefties have heard and either hate or dislike Tucker Carlson. But there is a reason why he is called Tucker the great. And if you watch or listen or read articles from his group he paints a TOTALLY different picture than the left.

Tim Pool does this many lefties and some right wingers hate him. What's his meme "milk toast fence sitting left leaning liberal". Funny he reads both sides and even the centralist and has newsguard on his videos. And funny enough he paints a totally different picture. Especially the George Floyd stuff the left sounds like they are trapped in a loop of perpetual subversion. While the right basically states something totally different and it makes you go "Who the hell tells these lefty organization to write this non-sense up".

Like seriously only a few lefty sources painted the Floyd incident differently than the narrative. Most of the alternative viewpoints were from right or central groups.

Same thing happened with the Chauvin case. First it should have never been done, they should have just left Chauvin alone and let the city burn for a few days. What happened after the trial the left still burned so they performed multiple burns and in August they'll burn again for the other two cops. If you study people like Tim Pool he basically analyzed the situation in a COMPLETELY different manner than the MSM paints it.

It's no surprise the media is collapsing across the demographic level but there is still enough people with attachment to fake news that they still get infro from them. It's not 100% wrong to get info from MSM as some stuff can't be faked or if faked can be debunked easily. But I'd wager these people would have a shock if they even so much as glimpsed or saw videos or read articles that state the total difference than their understanding.

I'd wager to state the people who promote MSM and whatnot is a less techsavvy group maybe older or maybe people who don't use computers or don't use computers to research information.

It reminds me of the statement on member stated once the boomers die off maybe this World can improve because it seems they are a source of many of the issues of today's time.

Gear88 said:
I'd wager to state the people who promote MSM and whatnot is a less techsavvy group maybe older or maybe people who don't use computers or don't use computers to research information.

It reminds me of the statement on member stated once the boomers die off maybe this World can improve because it seems they are a source of many of the issues of today's time.

I think you're right on that. Radical leftists, a certain variety of boomers, and hippies. Oh and jews. And maybe brainwashed teens. I'd say those are the ones who make up what I endearingly call the "twitter IQ." I really like that phrase. I don't know if I coined it first, but I did start using it on my own without hearing it anywhere. It's got such a subtle yet sharp demeaning effect to it. "It's the twitter IQ." "Only the twitter IQ." "Twitter IQ strikes again."

The thing about the boomers dying off is that they will eventually be bred and raised back into existence in future generations if jews aren't destroyed because jews just cycle through their basic plans and methods like cycling fashion trends. It's so pathetic. They probably laugh to themselves that people still haven't figured out the pattern yet. Shift things to this side. Oh they're starting to get a little wiser, shift to the other side. Turn this group against this group. Hijack this group and make it extreme. Paint that group in that color in the media. Make that color hate that color.

It's just stage magic, simple misdirection. Follow the jew's finger of blame, but never ever focus your crosshair directly on the jew's ugly fucking nose. Blame everyone but the jews who are the root of all societal problems. Without the jews all problems would get resolved eventually. Allowing the jews to continue existing in our world is like manually shoveling a mountain of heavy sand and dirt while the jew sits there all day in his tractor picking up the shoveled sand and throwing it back on the pile.

I digress. You're right, fake news is a chore for mostly everyone. It's a hard job sifting through all of it to get a more clear picture, and even mostly clear pictures can look totally different to each other which is strange to think about. Perception is a neat thing, huh? Back to liberals, I have one more comment to make about them. I have a feeling that as more and more of them escape from the tight noose of their collective echo chamber, we're going to see that the only ones still there in that camp are almost exclusively jews :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't that be funny? Just them standing there all by themselves in opposition to the rest of humanity. Then they'll just try to infiltrate the right again, but everyone is so jew wise now at an unprecedented rate so I don't think it will be as easy anymore. More and more are learning how to spot a jew lol. I love our RTR's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back