Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Becoming one with GD

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
A friend told me that persons GD will become part of a person in every way forever, also that person becomes part of his GD. Is this truth?

Serbon said:
A friend told me that persons GD will become part of a person in every way forever, also that person becomes part of his GD. Is this truth?

Forever is a big word, not even our highest god was always there.

There is a connection established and this could last forever.

No, that is not true. The Daemons and Daemonesses are individual people, like you and me but much more advanced. You are your own individual self, and I am my own individual self, and we are our own respective individual selves; the Gods and Goddesses/Daemons and Daemonesses are Their own respective individual selves. There is no merging.

Serbon said:
No.

You develop a friendship, and that relationship gets stronger every generation that they are your guardian.

But you do not become part of each other. You are still 2 seperate people.

Serbon said:

I personally think so. You couldn’t imagine being closer to a being. At least for me, it’s forever and I would not have it any other way. My guardian is like my mirror. Not literally but in many ways. They become a part of you and you a part of them. They already are even if you’re unaware of it. Of course they’re individuals with differences as are you. I think the reason why invocation works so well with guardians are similarities in soul. They are your gateway and can help you achieve levels higher than another. Like the allegory of the eagle lifting the snake, sure another god may be able to help as well but naturally there’s some that are more fitting. Achieving spiritual heights is a deeply emotional and personal thing. Just like with friends or relationships, there’s some that are best suited for you and your growth. That doesn’t mean that your guardian is going to be the easiest of the Gods on you, but that they’re the best for you.

If your succubus or incubus is also your Guardian Demon/ess, and they are of the Powers of Hell (their name may or may not be in the Demons list on Joy of Satan) then it is possible, if they are very close to you and you to them, and you can merge at the soul.

Either they (the succubus or incubus) or Satan does this.
It can also be undone, as I have seen, and had happen with me, as I fell out of a relationship with a Demon. We are both now on neutral and civil terms.
I am not sure how much I can talk about this, I just thought I should mention this as a possibility that no one wrote about here in this thread.

It's possible to do with any being but would take a really long time both individuals would become more like each other till they are close to the same I don't know if completely the same and merged is possible with regular means. But if it is anyone know the meditation for this I would like to know. Cause Scorpio would love this.

Yeah, your friend has to be very careful when saying… (becoming one with god)! It’s not good… It connects you to the Jehovian hive mind and that white light what people see when they die… That’s a soul trap and the greys/reptilians (archons). Whatever you want to call them. Are in that space above earth as it is invisible.

It’s called the ionosphere and it has different name titles as well, like heaven but it’s not what it appears… I’ve researched this all for myself and watched some videos about it on YouTube. I would say about 2 years ago.

What I’m saying is that when someone says they will become one with god… It basically means that you will become one with that white light and it’s not a good thing! It just that it all ties to that really… Saying one with god or something along those lines.

It’s not what we should be saying really. And it’s not really the people’s fault either who think like this, it’s just because people have been programmed to believe it’s true… When it’s not!

We are all individuals!

Hope that helps you! :)

magus.immortalis said:
If your succubus or incubus is also your Guardian Demon/ess, and they are of the Powers of Hell (their name may or may not be in the Demons list on Joy of Satan) then it is possible, if they are very close to you and you to them, and you can merge at the soul.

Either they (the succubus or incubus) or Satan does this.
It can also be undone, as I have seen, and had happen with me, as I fell out of a relationship with a Demon. We are both now on neutral and civil terms.
I am not sure how much I can talk about this, I just thought I should mention this as a possibility that no one wrote about here in this thread.

I can guarantee you it will pretty much never be a God from the site. I thought the same could go for me as well for sometime. untill I sent HP my chart asking asking an incubus. I've been explicitly told there are alot of people who think a God from JOS can end up as their astral partner and that this is almost never.

The closeness one feels to a Demon in this way can manifest from past life relationships of closeness however.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back