Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talgondon

Aldrick said:
Where be you Brother? You disappeared.

Strange, because others have also not appeared recently, and a few, I heard stories. One of them, got into serious doubts that you stupidly called them jews. Non jews, legitimate members, and so on.

Why do you sic on members on a very personal basis, and try to play cop with them, meet them to confuse them, or even declare them jews or non jews, since you can hardly ever recognize them in the first place?

After having abused forgiveness, fucking jews, and acting like a cancer, it should dawn to you, that this has to stop. Apparently it cannot stop, so the decisions that remain are very few.

Are you done costing Satan people and doing freak shows? Because this is your last chance around this place, and I truly mean that.

Now, since you speak with people, go tell them on my behalf that none were jews, and that they should come back immediately. I am done gathering the issues of your hazards.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Strange, because others have also not appeared recently, and a few, I heard stories. One of them, got into serious doubts that you stupidly called them jews. Non jews, legitimate members, and so on.

Why do you sic on members on a very personal basis, and try to play cop with them, meet them to confuse them, or even declare them jews or non jews, since you can hardly ever recognize them in the first place?

After having abused forgiveness, fucking jews, and acting like a cancer, it should dawn to you, that this has to stop. Apparently it cannot stop, so the decisions that remain are very few.

Are you done costing Satan people and doing freak shows? Because this is your last chance around this place, and I truly mean that.

Now, since you speak with people, go tell them on my behalf that none were jews, and that they should come back immediately. I am done gathering the issues of your hazards.

Hp, are you saying that Talgadon left because of Aldrick? I thought he was working on his serpent, because I know from experience that some of us that work extensively on it are more distant as we start to prefer solitude. The only reason I’m still on and posting here and there is because @SWG had asked me why I hadn’t been in the forums much. I just thought it would be appropriate to let others know I’m still around and in the fight.

Ramier108666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Hp, are you saying that Talgadon left because of Aldrick? I thought he was working on his serpent, because I know from experience that some of us that work extensively on it are more distant as we start to prefer solitude. The only reason I’m still on and posting here and there is because @SWG had asked me why I hadn’t been in the forums much. I just thought it would be appropriate to let others know I’m still around and in the fight.

Not him, but two other important people who for privacy I am not going to name.

I attempted to reach them by e-mail to rectify the situation, but this never happened. One was conned by this bullshit about "17 years of experience" and apparently left after being "ruled out as a jew" by a person who brought jews by the dozens in.

Apparently, it's as if this is farce, because any Gentile associated with them had got confused, while all jews magically somehow got in, and still, there is this insistence of playing "Jew recognizer" and "Jew Policeman" in the forums, especially against every promising Gentile in the forum, out of nowhere.

Congratulations on your work however Ramier. Working on the Serpent doesn't have to bring exclusive loneliness as people claim or think, it's just that for the amount of time invested in it, you need to be really aware. In fact, not being completely alone, can help your mind be more grounded and stabilized. Wish you great luck.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Cobra if you could please Email me who those two are I will reach out to them. I am grateful for this chance, as I can finally advance. I will work however necessary to fix this.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Cobra if you could please Email me who those two are I will reach out to them. I am grateful for this chance, as I can finally advance. I will work however necessary to fix this.

No. There is no more wasted chances here. It should have gotten better a long time ago.

It's just that these people have to see it, one way or another, and return back. The toxicity has been enough, nobody must no longer have to pay for this garbage.

The reply and post were not to speak idly, but for people to see these posts, and those who were confused, to simply return back. Hopefully, they will in time or soon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No. There is no more wasted chances here. It should have gotten better a long time ago.

It's just that these people have to see it, one way or another, and return back. The toxicity has been enough, nobody must no longer have to pay for this garbage.

The reply and post were not to speak idly, but for people to see these posts, and those who were confused, to simply return back. Hopefully, they will in time or soon.

Have I ever told you that I love you?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not him, but two other important people who for privacy I am not going to name.

I attempted to reach them by e-mail to rectify the situation, but this never happened. One was conned by this bullshit about "17 years of experience" and apparently left after being "ruled out as a jew" by a person who brought jews by the dozens in.

Apparently, it's as if this is farce, because any Gentile associated with them had got confused, while all jews magically somehow got in, and still, there is this insistence of playing "Jew recognizer" and "Jew Policeman" in the forums, especially against every promising Gentile in the forum, out of nowhere.

Congratulations on your work however Ramier. Working on the Serpent doesn't have to bring exclusive loneliness as people claim or think, it's just that for the amount of time invested in it, you need to be really aware. In fact, not being completely alone, can help your mind be more grounded and stabilized. Wish you great luck.

I see. I hope Talgadon and those others return eventually. Aldrick if you see this, listen closely brother. You are not an enforcer on the forums. That’s HP HoodedCobra’s job. If any enforcement is handled besides him, that should be for those who are much more advanced and level headed to take that position. I didn’t even know what had transpired as I have been focused highly on my spiritual ascension. But you can’t do that brother. Satan has few SS, those of us that have reincarnated that need to show potential SS the right way. That’s what it boils down to.

Thank you HoodedCobra, and I am. My spine has been aching like crazy. Especially tonight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back