Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Question

ForVery

How do you feel when you open your throat chakra, heart chakra, solar plexus chakra and sacral chakra?

ForVery said:
How do you feel when you open your throat chakra, heart chakra, solar plexus chakra and sacral chakra?

To fully have an open clean chakra takes considerable time. Also, no two people will ever feel the exact same thing. Just keep at it and you'll know when you've made strides.

I know which chakras are open and empowered for me by vibrating the word of power that goes for that chakra and when I vibrate and focus I feel insane amount of energy and heat at the area of the chakra I am working on. For example I know that my heart chakra is really strong because I can just focus on it and I can already feel it, and when I even vibrate YAUM for heart chakra that is when I feel strong heat which probably means my heart chakra is strong.
But that is just my way of thinking, I would wait for others to reply

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Feels great. You will feel your soul for probably the first time. Do it. :D
Thank OAL. I have reached the opening of the solar plexus chakra. I asked this question because I just felt a sense of relief and peace. In the chakras I feel vibrations and a little pressure. I think they're opening up. When I meditate on a chakra I inhale energy from its color, then when I exhale I vibrate the mantra and visualize the light chakra. I repeat several times and then say a statement. After that I absorb energy for a few minutes in the chakra. Should I add anything else? And about the energy of the soul, do you mean the energetic rush? I've felt this a few times.

For myself personally, I’ll feel a “smooth” type of energy, there is also a lessening of anxiety/neurosis and a feeling of “I got this”, especially with the solar plexus. Sometimes the sacral chakra makes me feel more sexual, heart just seems to be an emotional experience. My throat chakra has been opened, but that one was quite subtle for me, it’s there but I don’t notice much change in thoughts/feelings.

It is all progressive both in terms of opening and feeling. Sometimes it might seem explosive but it is all natural.

Ardgion said:
I know which chakras are open and empowered for me by vibrating the word of power that goes for that chakra and when I vibrate and focus I feel insane amount of energy and heat at the area of the chakra I am working on. For example I know that my heart chakra is really strong because I can just focus on it and I can already feel it, and when I even vibrate YAUM for heart chakra that is when I feel strong heat which probably means my heart chakra is strong.
But that is just my way of thinking, I would wait for others to reply
The mantra for hearth chakra is AUM .

Hi ol argedco, I wanted to ask you if I could email you about something?

Elikra said:

Elikra said:
hey sundara ive been liking your posts on the forum for a while and decided to make an account so i could speak with you, i was wondering if i could speak to you in private by email, theres something i think you can help me with. ive seen your forum posts and think youd be able to help me. could i contact you in private? my protonmail is terrain-ea13@protonmail dot com

Hmm...Interesting...2 posts in these forums and both of them are about asking people to email you privately. Why don't you post here like a normal member? Are you a fed/troll/enemy agent? Very fishy and suspicious.

By the way, pinging both of you:

Sundara said:

Be careful about that person, it could be an enemy troll.

ForVery said:
Thank OAL. I have reached the opening of the solar plexus chakra. I asked this question because I just felt a sense of relief and peace. In the chakras I feel vibrations and a little pressure. I think they're opening up. When I meditate on a chakra I inhale energy from its color, then when I exhale I vibrate the mantra and visualize the light chakra. I repeat several times and then say a statement. After that I absorb energy for a few minutes in the chakra. Should I add anything else? And about the energy of the soul, do you mean the energetic rush? I've felt this a few times.
Sounds like you are doing great. I am happy for you. Just keep doing this for a few weeks, then see what you feel. But it is working.

I do not use any email. Any email that I have ever had before, I do not use any of them and I have not looked at them in years. I have only talked to 3 or 4 people on email ever before.

If you make a comment on this website, I will answer it because I do want to help you.

ForVery said:
Sounds like you are doing great. I am happy for you. Just keep doing this for a few weeks, then see what you feel. But it is working.
Thank you! ☺

Rational Satanist said:
Elikra said:

Elikra said:
hey sundara ive been liking your posts on the forum for a while and decided to make an account so i could speak with you, i was wondering if i could speak to you in private by email, theres something i think you can help me with. ive seen your forum posts and think youd be able to help me. could i contact you in private? my protonmail is terrain-ea13@protonmail dot com

Hmm...Interesting...2 posts in these forums and both of them are about asking people to email you privately. Why don't you post here like a normal member? Are you a fed/troll/enemy agent? Very fishy and suspicious.

By the way, pinging both of you:

Sundara said:

Be careful about that person, it could be an enemy troll.
I've just been part of the forum for some years, i never posted on it before but i just had some questions for some posts i've seen that are related to me, that's all. I don't get why you'd think i'm some fed or a troll or even enemy, i just wanted to ask some things in private for personal help regarding some spiritual questions that ive seen both of these members mention, but i didnt want to describe my personal problems out in the open.

Elikra said:
I've just been part of the forum for some years, i never posted on it before but i just had some questions for some posts i've seen that are related to me, that's all. I don't get why you'd think i'm some fed or a troll or even enemy, i just wanted to ask some things in private for personal help regarding some spiritual questions that ive seen both of these members mention, but i didnt want to describe my personal problems out in the open.

Years ago when this forum didn't exist, there were JoS Yahoo Groups for members. So when I was a member in the Yahoo Groups there were lots of trolls and enemy agents who mass-emailed and messaged members privately. I got lots of emails and messages in Yahoo Messenger from 1)xians who tried to convert me into xianity 2)fake jewish Satanists who were trying to prove that the JoS is a cult and wrong and linked to various slander websites 3)possible enemy agents trying to meet up with me 4)phishing/spam attempts from random people. I'm lucky enough not to have received death threats or doxing like others have. These people obviously didn't post in the groups because they were moderated.

I don't know your intentions, but you can see why a new account asking for private emails is suspicious. The same is when people ask them to contact them outside of the forums, like in Discord. A lot of infiltrators have done that in the past. If you are not infiltrator then you may be contacted by weird people if you give your email in these forums.

Elikra said:
No one knows you, and you can describe your issue(s) in a way that will not give your identity away.

But you are not legit to begin with so bugger off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back